Over 120,000 alien hunters are planning to ‘storm Area 51’ to discover the truth -

The Lizard Queen

Lizard boobs. Your argument is invalid.
kiwifarms.net
These military bases have underground sensors that can detect movement and vibrations caused by anything larger than a mouse. It turns out those patches of desert are better monitored than anywhere else on earth.
The very moment someone steps into a top secret area there's a vibration-sensing computer tracking every footstep, and it knows how fast they are moving and how much they weigh, and it can even guess where they are going and deploy interceptors to check it out.

Sneaking onto a military base is a thing of the past.

MediocreMilt

Ooh good comeback... Moron
kiwifarms.net
Over 120,000 alien hunters are planning to ‘storm Area 51’ to discover the truth! But don't tell anyone! Its a secret!
The U.S. Government is up to a bunch of spooky shit at a top secret base! But you all know the exact location of the top secret base! Shhh it's a secret they're totally going to kill you if you tell anyone!!!

TowinKarz

Thoroughly Unimpressed
kiwifarms.net
exactly. if there was anything going on there, it moved a long time ago.
Maybe maybe not, all it takes is one wrong exit off the beltway and you get detained and interrogated to hell and back for trying to drive into the NSA... just because it's not hidden doesn't mean it's not classified.

The stupidity is announcing the DATE you plan to do this, and as usual, for every 10,000 who say they're going, only 10 will show, and of those, only 1 is dumb enough to charge the fence. Guarantee the rest reevaluate their life choices at the first warning shot and run the other way.... this is predicated on the security for a military base being so dumbfounded at a bum-rush of the gate that they wouldn't have at least the wherewithal to SHOOT.

Soon as ONE guy drops with a hole in his head, the other n-1 rioters are going to RUN.

And even IF the guards let everyone in, when they didn't find frozen alien corpses and dented-up saucers, they'd only conclude the Air Force got a tip off and moved them elsewhere, NOTHING they find or do not find would be strong enough to derail the narrative.

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor?!
kiwifarms.net
I’m genuinely curious what would happen if that many people stormed the base. I wouldn’t be surprised if they already had several non-lethal measures in place. A part of me is also morbidly curious to see at what point they’d justify lethal force...

If by some chance they do succeed and aren’t maimed or arrested, I bet they’ll be disappointed. Even if aliens/crashed space ships exist, they would’ve moved them by now. Everyone knows about Area 51. It makes no sense keeping them there if everyone knows. Heck, they could just keep the rumor mill running to distract the autists.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: FierceBrosnan

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doubtful. Especially since now the guys at 51 know to prepare for it. Probably, if nothing else than to prevent dumping gasoline on the Area 51 conspiracy theory fire, they'll just have the base on lockdown/be ready to detain anyone not overtly violent.

Then they'll probably engage in "interrogations" that will be the world's most tongue-in-cheek thing in the world in which the interrogators have to drop threats of sending them to Gitmo and leaving the room with a "think long and hard about your future" but really they just need to go out in the hall so they don't burst out laughing in front of the prisoners. Then they'll likely mass-release with a "don't come back naw, ya hear" or minor federal charges.

Honestly who the hell believes, whatever the actual history, that the government still uses Groom Lake for anything. It's probably only even still staffed to keep the UFO crowd distracted while they do whatever high-tech experiments at other black sites that don't have the same mystique.
I wouldn't be so certain.
Regardless of meme status or dumb urban legends, trespassing on a secure military installation is not a joke.
The most common non-conspiracy theory is that Area 51 is a testing site for experimental aircraft or other classified research. While not space aliens, this does qualify as classified shit that the military does not want explored.

I'd be fucking careful about stepping into this, personally.

Pol Pots Pooter

kiwifarms.net
I mean, we all know Roswell wasn't about weather balloons, but it wasn't aliens either. That just makes it more interesting, though. What kind of crazy shit were they testing and flying around?
It was a Project Mogul balloon. Skinny of it is there's an atmospheric equivalent of the SOFAR channel, and the USAAF was hoping to exploit that to detect Soviet nuke tests by sound from American airspace. It was all super-duper classified stuff, so when one of the balloons crashed near Roswell the military covered it up by trying to pass it off as a weather balloon which nobody bought. The balloon was made of polyethylene, which was a bleeding-edge material at the time, instead of rubber so the locals thought it was some kind of science fiction alien metal.

Yet another one of those "fuck that's cool" oddities brought to us by the Cold War that was obsoleted in short order by better technology. Like the XB-70 Valkyrie, and the YF-12 variation of the A-12 Oxcart which was intended to be a Mach 3+ interceptor.

frozenrunner

I could really use the salt
kiwifarms.net
It was a Project Mogul balloon. Skinny of it is there's an atmospheric equivalent of the SOFAR channel, and the USAAF was hoping to exploit that to detect Soviet nuke tests by sound from American airspace. It was all super-duper classified stuff, so when one of the balloons crashed near Roswell the military covered it up by trying to pass it off as a weather balloon which nobody bought. The balloon was made of polyethylene, which was a bleeding-edge material at the time, instead of rubber so the locals thought it was some kind of science fiction alien metal.
That's a great cover story for the aliens that definitely crashed there, Scully. At least you didn't mention swamp gas.

Niggernerd

Idolm@ster has all my big tiddy waifus
kiwifarms.net
I’m genuinely curious what would happen if that many people stormed the base.
A part of me is also morbidly curious to see at what point they’d justify lethal force...
When 120,000 exceptional looking jihadis wearing tinfoil hats are storming your base that's known to test new and secret aircraft'/weaponry is the exact point when lethal force will be justified. :optimistic: I know.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Aliens or no aliens, I've always found it creepy that the government has an air force base that they pretend doesn't exist, even though literally everyone knows it does and they're willing to kill you if you get close to it rather than just apprehend you.

There probably is some bizarre shit in there, even if it's not alien in origin.

Yet another one of those "fuck that's cool" oddities brought to us by the Cold War that was obsoleted in short order by better technology. Like the XB-70 Valkyrie, and the YF-12 variation of the A-12 Oxcart which was intended to be a Mach 3+ interceptor.
I've literally never heard a plausible explanation for Roswell before, you just blew my mind.

>120k people are planning to storm Area 51

If it'll have the same "planned to actual" show-up ratio as anything else organized over the internet, there's going to be 120, maybe 200 guys there tops.

All in all a much smaller target and a much easier cleanup job afterwards. They might even be able to detain all of them instead of killing them outright.

Reactions: FierceBrosnan

Pol Pots Pooter

kiwifarms.net
I've literally never heard a plausible explanation for Roswell before, you just blew my mind.
Glad to be of help. The whole thing was fully disclosed 25 years ago. Few people noticed because it was quietly slipped under the radar, and those in the position to notice were too high on the Kool-aid to think the government was doing anything but feeding out another cover story. You should hunt down and read the declassified NSA research report about Roswell, it's fucking hilarious. It's basically a 20-page rant about USAAF incompetence, written by someone who's clearly had enough of this shit.

Last edited:

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Glad to be of help. The whole thing was fully disclosed 25 years ago. Few people noticed because it was quietly slipped under the radar, and those in the position to notice were too high on the Kool-aid to think the government was doing anything but feeding out another cover story. You should hunt down and read the declassified NSA research report about Roswell, it's fucking hilarious. It's basically a 20-page rant about USAAF incompetence, written by someone who's clearly had enough of this shit.
It really speaks to how bullshit laden modern culture is that the truth behind it would be so obscure.

But as they said in The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance: "When the legend becomes fact, print the legend."

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino