Over 120,000 alien hunters are planning to ‘storm Area 51’ to discover the truth -

Cynically Insane

They must have taken my marbles away
kiwifarms.net
The Alien story is a cover for the nukes.
Years ago I had a boyfriend who was previously an air force cop. His job was guarding nuclear weapons. He had assignments all over the world including Area 51. Of course they didn't tell him what was there, just to shoot anyone who made it past the first fence before they got to the second fence. But he always was on nuke duty. He also believes there is a weapons lab based on the particular egg head comings and goings. And it is huge, bigger than we think, mostly underground.

U

UQ 770

kiwifarms.net
I guess, are atomic weapons even a thing for weapon labs to study now that the Fall of the USSR curtailed the budget for our nuclear program? I imagine its fully possible we have a few handfuls of supernukes or a few of those nuclear "howitzer" shaped charge monstrosities lying around, but without the ability to actually test them we probably have no idea if they work.

I'm pretty sure Groom Lake is just a dumping ground for worthless military tech that has been left to the elements because it got debudgeted, and the main thing those MPs are guarding out in the desert is billions of dollars worth of taxpayer outrage.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
These military bases have underground sensors that can detect movement and vibrations caused by anything larger than a mouse. It turns out those patches of desert are better monitored than anywhere else on earth.
The very moment someone steps into a top secret area there's a vibration-sensing computer tracking every footstep, and it knows how fast they are moving and how much they weigh, and it can even guess where they are going and deploy interceptors to check it out.

Sneaking onto a military base is a thing of the past.
Not to powerlevel, but I have first hand experience working on a "no one gets in" Navy base, and a bunch of literal nuns got all the way to where the nukes are stored.

The military isn't as competent as teeVEE makes it seem.

EDIT: FWIW the female sailor most responsible for this fiasco got a Navy Achievement Medal to muddy the water that she was sleeping on post.

So keep that in mind the next time the news tells you someone is a "decorated veteran."

Last edited:

FierceBrosnan

Can 2019 just be over already?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Years ago I had a boyfriend who was previously an air force cop. His job was guarding nuclear weapons. He had assignments all over the world including Area 51. Of course they didn't tell him what was there, just to shoot anyone who made it past the first fence before they got to the second fence. But he always was on nuke duty. He also believes there is a weapons lab based on the particular egg head comings and goings. And it is huge, bigger than we think, mostly underground.
It's funny you bring that up because..
This was in the 1960s so Area 51 was still pretty hush hush and a good chunk of the population didn't believe it existed at all. He was on security detail and told me there were some hangars you didn't ever go near even if you worked there. They'd do tons of flight tests at night and there was one aircraft that made a 90 degree turn straight up. Also everyone there got "vaccinated". Don't know what with or what for and you didn't dare ask questions else you'd get hauled off by the MPs. Needless to say he didn't talk about this stuff until he was in his 70s, y'know, just in case.

He enjoyed fucking with the eggheads a little too since they were all autists of a higher caliber then any of us have ever known. Once he asked one "it's a lovely day, isn't it?" and the fucker actually stood there and calculated whether or not the day was "nice". After about 10 minutes the dude smiled, looked up at grandad, and said "why yes, yes it is." and then went about his business. Grandad was never quite sure who was fucking with who in that scenario but he was smart enough not to cross those guys again.

EDIT: spelling

Last edited:

Burned Man

Trans-Legion burnedgender Mormankin
kiwifarms.net
I really love they named the mission "They Can't Stop All of Us". I need to remember that for future use. I can just imagine the speech the commander would give before they start the run to the fence.

Yes some of you will die in fact the vast majority of you will die but they will not stop a very small group of us from maybe seeing a UFO. Remember they can take our lives but they will never take all of our lives!

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor?!
kiwifarms.net
120K Qanons rolling up to the desert only to get blown away by Americans finest?

Well done Mrs. Clinton and RIP Pizzagate
EE1B8F8B-C9FC-49BB-8389-3714B232FBEB.jpeg

I guess, are atomic weapons even a thing for weapon labs to study now that the Fall of the USSR curtailed the budget for our nuclear program? I imagine its fully possible we have a few handfuls of supernukes or a few of those nuclear "howitzer" shaped charge monstrosities lying around, but without the ability to actually test them we probably have no idea if they work.

I'm pretty sure Groom Lake is just a dumping ground for worthless military tech that has been left to the elements because it got debudgeted, and the main thing those MPs are guarding out in the desert is billions of dollars worth of taxpayer outrage.
In So Cal there was a family of white supremacists that stockpiled direlct military weapons and tried to repair them. I heard they were stealing them from the military and police. They also were buying weapons illegally too. I think it was in 2014, maybe 2013. They were convinced Obama was going to start a race war and were prepping for it. This article might be about the same family but I’m not 100% sure. Sorry, but I couldn’t archive the article for some reason...

TowinKarz

Is it Morning Yet?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of the more believable "conspiracy" rumors I've heard is that it's really a dumping ground for toxic/radioactive bits leftover from the last 50 years of military research that is just stored in hangers because, since the site is officially secret and doesn't have to disclose what it's doing, they don't have to go through all the pesky regulations to "properly" dispose of the stuff.

So essentially, instead of having bits of the experimental infinite-range nuclear cruise missile buried in a concrete ditch in an approved site outside of Oak Ridge, it's just sitting on a shelf.... And because the NRC can't force them to do anything about it, letting some poor MPs who are sworn to secrecy get early-onset leukemia is the "Cheaper" way of "disposing" of it.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I really love they named the mission "They Can't Stop All of Us". I need to remember that for future use. I can just imagine the speech the commander would give before they start the run to the fence.

Yes some of you will die in fact the vast majority of you will die but they will not stop a very small group of us from maybe seeing a UFO. Remember they can take our lives but they will never take all of our lives!
You men will merely be risking your lives, while I will be risking an almost-certain Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino