Over 120,000 alien hunters are planning to ‘storm Area 51’ to discover the truth -

ForTheHoard

Mocha Butt Fleshlight
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is going to be the Al Capone's vault of this generation. :story:
Too late. Trump's tax returns stole that title.

120K Qanons rolling up to the desert only to get blown away by Americans finest?

Well done Mrs. Clinton and RIP Pizzagate
They're not exactly the finest, especially on a really boring post, which I assume Area 51 is. Some Major's wife made it into the ordnance disposal and storage facility on MCAS Cherry Point and was smoking a cigarette right outside the bay door before she was noticed. She was lost, and they just saluted her as they let her through 2 sets of gates. The year before that, base facilities almost killed everybody on base because a controlled burn they were doing near the back gate got out of hand and spread into the ordnance dump. A Prowler malfunctioned during a test flight and caused everything but the chow hall to lose power for 3 days. We fuck up, and kind of consistently.

The Alien story is a cover for the nukes.
Years ago I had a boyfriend who was previously an air force cop. His job was guarding nuclear weapons. He had assignments all over the world including Area 51. Of course they didn't tell him what was there, just to shoot anyone who made it past the first fence before they got to the second fence. But he always was on nuke duty. He also believes there is a weapons lab based on the particular egg head comings and goings. And it is huge, bigger than we think, mostly underground.
A kid I went to high school with became an engineer with a national railroad company and he ended up getting a short contract at Area 51. He confirmed they use underground rail for cargo movement. He didn't see anything cool, but harking back to how inattentive the military can sometimes be, but he took a shitload of cellphone pictures of some of the above ground buildings and a ton of security and warning signs. The gate guard just sees him as some guy that went to college and probably makes millions of dollars. He's actually a kid that used to shoplift liquor from Right Aid that chose the right career path.

The Vicar

Why yes, I will have some more tea.
kiwifarms.net
I fervently hope this goes ahead as planned, and the government spooks use it as a chance to test some top secret urban-legend-level "brown note" technology. The sight of 120,000 hippies surging forward over the perimeter, then stopping bow-legged with looks of mounting horror as they realize all 120,000 of them have just simultaneously voided themselves, would be a wonder to behold.

But... yeah... in reality they'll probably just get ~100 people turning up, and everyone will just stand around waiting for someone else to make the first move.

kidatari

Super Pimp
kiwifarms.net
if I lived close to Area 51 and there was a 100% chance at least 1k would show up.
I would go, be at a safe distant or outside of getting arrested, setup a chair and enjoy the show
but if 120k did show up, call me crazy, I might even join them. I think it would be awesome seeing 120k crazies charging area 51

but the reality is, maybe 10 people show up and that's it.
but one can dream

CamelCursive

kiwifarms.net
You know where the government would never put UFO secrets? In the place that's a household name for "UFO secrets".

You know where they really would put them? Well, if so they'd love to know because chances are they forgot where they stored that shit and it's in some old storage unit in Nebraska.

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net
I fervently hope this goes ahead as planned, and the government spooks use it as a chance to test some top secret urban-legend-level "brown note" technology. The sight of 120,000 hippies surging forward over the perimeter, then stopping bow-legged with looks of mounting horror as they realize all 120,000 of them have just simultaneously voided themselves, would be a wonder to behold.

But... yeah... in reality they'll probably just get ~100 people turning up, and everyone will just stand around waiting for someone else to make the first move.
Pain rays. They have them, I want to see them used.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
You know where the government would never put UFO secrets? In the place that's a household name for "UFO secrets".

You know where they really would put them? Well, if so they'd love to know because chances are they forgot where they stored that shit and it's in some old storage unit in Nebraska.
I think it's possible the government really is that dumb.

Belligerent Monk

Kiwi Farms is the Batman Universe
kiwifarms.net
Oh thank you sweet little bayby Jesus this is the kind of thing, the very kind of exceptionalism, that makes life interesting.

Honestly there's a lot to work with here. The headlines alone...
"120,000 corpses discovered in Nevada desert"
"120,000 people, the size of a small city, mysteriously vanish"
"Net gain for researchers as 120,000 people volunteer for bio-research en masse."

CamelCursive

kiwifarms.net
You know, if you were going to storm a military base with some of the nations deepest, darkest secrets beneath the surface...

Posting that shit all over a facebook group and openly discussing the time and date for which you intend to conduct this sort of thing is a good way to learn the following lessons:

A- Yes, they can shoot all of you.
B- Even if they don't shoot all of you, they know how to move shit to another location before you arrive
C- Meth heads are gonna steal shit out of your car in that desert

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ya know if they had the smarts to market this to the vast suicidal doomer demographic and the growing proto school shooter/mass murderer demographic then this could have been a genuinely good idea. Imagine the 120k fucktards charging area 51 being joined by thrice that number of death seeking NEETs led by a thousand dylann roofs and adam lanzas firing from the front, backed up by heavy killdozer squads as line breakers, with a couple elliot rodger car cavalry units on the flanks, and maybe have the 1/4th of all trannies who will eventually kill themselves herded infront of the army as mine clearers and meatshields.

Either...
a) The last tardliance are able to successfully take over the base and free the aliens within to join in the holy purge of all normies while Sam Hyde gets a ray gun and jetpack for his next massacre
Or...
b) the military is able to wipe out a generations worth of mass shooters in a single day alongside culling off a large percentage of society's most obnoxious autists

downloads

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be so certain.
Regardless of meme status or dumb urban legends, trespassing on a secure military installation is not a joke.
The most common non-conspiracy theory is that Area 51 is a testing site for experimental aircraft or other classified research. While not space aliens, this does qualify as classified shit that the military does not want explored.

I'd be fucking careful about stepping into this, personally.
Yeah I honestly wouldn't be testing this. Sure there are plenty of stories of our military fucking up handling secrets but you don't hear the stories about some idiot pulling out a camera in one of the restricted areas and getting shot in the face because that dumb dude is dead. I've been in buildings connected to the highly restricted areas and they aren't kidding. I wouldn't have even seen the security forces had they not been pointed out to me. These aren't new airman gate guards, they are serious people and they are authorized to use lethal force for something as seemingly innocuous as you bringing your cell phone into the wrong area.

Not that I think any of these people are going to get that far but they aren't going to have a great time if they really try and force their way onto the base.

I guess, are atomic weapons even a thing for weapon labs to study now that the Fall of the USSR curtailed the budget for our nuclear program? I imagine its fully possible we have a few handfuls of supernukes or a few of those nuclear "howitzer" shaped charge monstrosities lying around, but without the ability to actually test them we probably have no idea if they work.

I'm pretty sure Groom Lake is just a dumping ground for worthless military tech that has been left to the elements because it got debudgeted, and the main thing those MPs are guarding out in the desert is billions of dollars worth of taxpayer outrage.
The Air Force doesn't specialize in weapons creation they specialize in weapons delivery.

TerminalTryHard

kiwifarms.net

If anything you would think they'd keep the secrets at some tiny shit base in the middle of no where that no cares about.

Like ft Polk

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino