Overwatch -

Michel

ELECTRIC SAMURAI FROM OTHARD
kiwifarms.net
Given how many people here seem to be excited for Overwatch I'm surprised there wasn't a thread already.
Discuss your hype and how D. Va needs buffs.

Tranhuviya

Degenerate Robot
kiwifarms.net
Cable Soldier : 76 (I AM THE DOOM THAT RUNS INTO COMBAT) , Reinhardt (Wrestler Knight from the future, fam), Reaper

Play tanks and offensive, and always go out of your way to be aggressive as possible. Scream incoherently through the mic for extra effect.

Last edited:

P.A

Guillermo del Asgoro
kiwifarms.net
McCree, Reinhardt, Roadhog, Mercy.

Played the shit out of the beta after a friend told me to try it, resulted in me preordering.

Michel

kiwifarms.net
McCree, Reinhardt, Roadhog, Mercy.

Played the shit out of the beta after a friend told me to try it, resulted in me preordering.
I had no interest in the game but tried the beta because fuck it, and that got me hooked.
I like playing Pharah the most, but I normally end up playing tanks or support a lot of the time because I switch around based on compositions.

Michel

kiwifarms.net
I still don't understand how you can suck at D.va enough to think she needs buffs.
Her mech guns are weaker than her pistol. This should not be the case.

Cubanodun

Pixel Perfect Troll
kiwifarms.net
Given how many people here seem to be excited for Overwatch I'm surprised there wasn't a thread already.
Discuss your hype and how D. Va needs buffs.
the problem with D.Va is that her gun is practically a automatic shotgun, you need to get close to people to do damage, also her self destruction ultimate is almost as broken as the tire bomb of Junkrat

My mains in the beta was:

Attack: Mcree and Genji, Mcree is the only Attacker that can snipe i shit you not, you can kill widowmakers with him easily, Genji depends on the map, he can't attack upfront like Reaper or Soldier 76 but using his Assassin Creed style of movement and the RULES OF NATURE ultimate you can kill people by the dozens, not even bastion can touch him with his deflect, people is clearly exaggerating saying that bastion is op, he is not, also jokes apart playing with Phara is not different as playing Metroid prime, her rocket launcher even looks like Samus arm cannon, when i was playing there was a streamer joking about how she doesn't have a morph ball skill

Defense: Widowmaker and Junkrat, Widowmaker for obvious reasons, she is not hard to master, her spider mine works like a sensor (when is activated a warning saying TRIGGERED appears) so you can prevent people flanking you and the best thing and something blizzard has to fix, her rifle doesn't have recoil, she pays for that by a lack of more skills, her ultimate doesn't do damage and the automatic mode of the Widow kiss is like a very bad shotgun, Junkrat because his grenades do shitload of damage, he is fun to use and his traps do a lot of damage but you have to know how to aim grenades, he is good killing people gathered in objectives (i also tested hanzo but my mouse is busted and can't hold the left button, need to replace it)

Tanks: Everyone except Winston, fuck that monkey his tesla cannon sucks balls and his shield cant hold for shit, the only good thing he has is his ultimate that give him the speed force or something and punch everyone out of the map, D.va cant get a lot of damage with her defense matrix and her automatic shotgun, Reinhart is the space marine we need to get shit done with his hammer and shield, Roadhog can do the scorpion and kill attackers easily with his shotgun and Zarya can give shields to everyone and kill people with the power of RUSSIAN TECHNOLOGY (her level is a gundam factory)

Support: Lucio and Zenyatta, really, Zenyatta is the most hard hitter of the supports but blizzard nerfed him to death giving him only 150 hp, he compensate that with his Orbs, still he is not easy to master, Lucio because THE CONCEPT OF LOVE and he can heal ALL people who is near him and in a very fast rate using Amp it up also his gun is very useful in levels like Lijiang tower where you can use the second shot of his Dubstep gun to send people flying to their deaths, and if you can use it well you can survive falls to your death using his Wall ride, he is very good

And blizzard is making a album made by him, tell me his logo is not almost a copy of the one from Jet set radio

EYTL8FYTEAHQ1438053060279.jpg

Coster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's TF2 but with waifus. I really enjoyed playing as Zenyatta personally, I picked him because I thought he looked cool and he's super squishy but he's fun to play as.

• Agree
Reactions: DZ 305
D

DZ 305

kiwifarms.net
It's TF2 but with waifus. I really enjoyed playing as Zenyatta personally, I picked him because I thought he looked cool and he's super squishy but he's fun to play as.
Tracer or Widowmaker for best waifu? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sallet Lad Jim

Sallet Dressing
kiwifarms.net
I mostly played Reinhardt, who I picked because he's a giant armoured knight and I'm an armour fanatic.

Goddamn was it fun to smack people around - and getting charges on bastions who were trying to set up never got old.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino