Owen Benjamin Smith / Big Bear - "147 IQ" Cult Leader, Flat Earther, Dinosaur Denier, Self hating Jew

Rice Is Ready

Mmmm, red velvet
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20191113-215446.pngunnamed.jpg

If you don't feel like reading there's a documentary about Owen you can watch.

Owen Benjamin is a 39 year old flat Earth enthusiast "comedian" and actor who was in such timeless classics such as Jack N' Jill (2011) and believes the moon (which we can see every night) doesn't exist. Owen Benjamin was born to John Kares Smith and Jean Troy-Smith, both professors at Oswego State University. Owen was breastfed for the first 7 years of his life because his mother was in a hippy milker cult called "La Leche". Owen believes that he posseses an IQ of 147 because his mother told him so.

Owen claims his father is a raging homosexual who had affairs with various gigolos, aids carriers, and Owens own godfather.

As a child one of Owens favorite hobbies was masturbating with all the other neighborhood kids. He playfully calls this "room whacks"

Owen's Hollywood career gave him nothing but a short engagement to Christina Ricci so he decided to start making YouTube videos and eventually began streaming. One of his more well known videos is titled "Gay Town"

Owen's biggest claim to fame were his handful of appearances on the Joe Rogan Experience. Owens milquetoast conservative views appealed to some of Joe's listeners and help boost views on his YouTube streams. Owen's fans began calling themselves The Unbearables (bears for short) and began calling Owen Big Bear.
*Bear is homosexual slang for a large hairy gay lover.

When Owens tweets got a little to spicey for Joe he started distancing himself from Owen earning him the nickname "Toe Rogan" with Owens follower's and accusations of homosexuality from Owen. Later on Owen would recant these statements saying that Joe called him and they're all good now. That did not last long and Joe has not mentioned Owen since then.

Since his bridge with the West coast podcast comedy crew was thoroughly burned Owen decided to align with the likes of Steven Crowder, Alex Jones, Jordan Peterson and Dennis Prager. Eventually these alliances ended the same way as they did with Joe. Hateful rants and accusations of sodomy would follow.

Alex Jones calls out Owen for his daddy issues and self hatred

Owen is never satisfied unless he has an enemy he is currently targeting Nick Fuentes because Nick said on stream that he doesn't agree with everything that Owen says.

Now Owen is no longer invited on other shows. He is confined to his backyard where he broadcasts his Adderall fueled rants to his legions of bears. Sometimes he beats his dog on camera.

Owen says dinosaurs never existed but dragons are real

Owen gets kicked out of Christmas day dinner because he can't stop talking about the moon landing

Owen can't seem to figure out how to work a lawnmower.

Owen takes an IQ test

Charles Marlowe ( a druggie and a cow in his own rite) claims Owen is a tranny!

Owen claims the moon doesn't exist

Owen dancing in a G-String for some awful sitcom

This is my first thread on a cow so any help would be appreciated. If you want to keep up with Owens antics but don't want to damage your 147 IQs by watching his long winded streams check out these channels that clip out his most insane parts

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFYEpPOKJzowD3IM67z3HxQ (The best one in my opinion)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rice Is Ready

Mmmm, red velvet
kiwifarms.net
hasn't there been multiple threads on this guy and all of them landed in spergatory?
There is one thread that has been locked. I have no idea why they would lock it as Owen provides lolcow content near everyday. If boring old Vox Day has a thread then I believe his loyal bear Owen needs one.

You also forgot to Archive.
I have no idea how. As I've said this is my first thread on a cow.

Token Weeaboo

Honest people don't need to remember anything
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll start archiving then. Anything else?
There's a second link in there on what leads to automatic failure. One blatant one is how the title is formatted. "First Name / Second Name / Alias / Alias / Alias" you used " , " instead.

Reactions: Yotsubaaa

Coh

Patron Saint of Shitposting
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is it with spergs derailing a thread on this guy? Are you beta bitch bears scared that your daddy will be made fun of?

Aren't one word posts like this against the rules? The reaction buttons are there for a reason.
Yes. I’m pretty sure one word responses are a bannable offense and yeah that’s why there are reaction icons

Rice Is Ready

Mmmm, red velvet
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is it with spergs derailing a thread on this guy? Are you beta bitch bears scared that your daddy will be made fun of?

Yes. I’m pretty sure one word responses are a bannable offense and yeah that’s why there are reaction icons
Did you see that Owens bears chased Porsalin off the web now? We won't be getting a sequel to that Owen documentary anytime soon.

Rice Is Ready

Mmmm, red velvet
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I think some of the incel weirdos who worship Nick Fuentes have a hardon for this guy. Not sure what the deal is there.
Actually most of Owens detractors are ex-bears or Revenge of the CIS fans. But Owen has it out for Nick because Nick said he doesn't agree with all of Owens ideas. Owen is mad that a 20 year old doesn't want to be his friend on the internet. Owen claims that Nick is Jewish and has a gay sister. Owen himself is Jewish and has a gay father but he uses these as cheap insults.

Fun Fact: Owen believes that the president of the United States and Tucker Carlson are in his bear cult and watch his streams

Last edited:

Rice Is Ready

Mmmm, red velvet
kiwifarms.net
Here's a glimpse into Owens fanbase. Notice how all his comments say my wife/husband hates Big Bear. Imagine being the significant other to one of these bears and having to listen to Owens drunken ramblings coming out of their phone every night.

Tags
None