Owen Benjamin Smith / Big Bear - "147 IQ" Cult Leader, Flat Earther, Dinosaur Denier, Self hating Jew

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
The point is obviously to bankrupt Patreon. It doesn't matter if the claims for arbitration are meritorious or not, Patreon has to cough up millions against opex, of course that's the goal. You won't find those involved in the case saying this explicitly because that would give patreon a potential argument against them, but that's clearly the goal.

Adhesion contracts tend to be presumptively lawful but that is not an ironclad defense against getting told your contracts are fucked and unenforceable for various reasons because you can still run afoul even if you put it down in writing. Like this is basic shit, it's just in most cases it never makes it to a point of the contract being scrutinized by a judge because the cost of getting it there in the first place is prohibitive to the parties who would seek relief. The dice tend to be weighted in favor of the party who made the contract, but that's no guarantee, especially if you keep changing the contract directly in response to people attempting to follow your contracts.

Mostly though all this whining about grifting is kinda odd because the only parties likely to get jack shit are everyone's lawyers, it's not unlikely that the bears lose on arb, and even if they win patreon will probably have to shutter due to losing Mastercard and not getting the arb fees aspect reversed. Nobody makes money except the lawyers and patreon goes down. Explain in detail where the grift is because I don't see it.

This looks to me more like a bunch of people losing money to fuck over a very specific totem of silicon valley tech.
To many people, “grifter” just means “person with followers for whom I have a raging hate boner.”

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
This looks to me more like a bunch of people losing money to fuck over a very specific totem of silicon valley tech.
This is why I've done a complete 180 on this, at first I thought this was just Owen and Vox doing some dumb shit but the moment I clued into how it was these Bears just trying to land as many stab wounds as they can just to show people can fight back, I am 100% on board. If all this accomplishes is one giant fuck-you to these pieces of shit, it's worth it. "Oh it's really Mastercard pulling the strings" okay they're next. Let's all figure that out. Every step of the way, the general public learns how this labyrinthine perplexing ass rape works, learns who the leaders are, and where the pain points are.

This is why, while I detest Laura Loomer, her taking a strip off of Facebook in whatever way she can should be applauded. People are using the very same system that persecutes them to attack these colossal motherfuckers because for once they didn't have their Legion of Litigious Jews read the fine print.

Rekkington

kiwifarms.net
If anyone would like the best possible example of Owen's obsession with homosexuality, please check this clip:

tl;dr Owen has a beef with a guy named Lift the Veil and spends a good long while talking about sucking dick and being gay. Just skip through the video every 5 minutes or so and just see how much he is talking about gay shit.

"Lift the Veil? How about I lift the Veil and see a... HUGE COCK? And I'm like NO!" This guy's hilarious, ladies and gentlemen.
Also shout out to Milker Nation for doing the zooms necessary to appreciate his deranged eyes and mouth.

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
Just to kick this particular hornets nest, apparently Patreon has changed its TOS twice in one week. I'm sure this can be proved or disproved. What say you all who insist that Owen and his bears(gay) are losing in arbitration? Any rational person would look at the specific changes outlined and work backwards that they are attempting to shore up openings but I'm curious what you all think.

I'm expecting
598-5981259_troll-angry-crying-meme-depressed-memezasf-trendy-crying.jpg

Wendy Wheelchair

"India nigger retard doctor"
kiwifarms.net
Milker Nation once again delivers us the cream of these squirt streams. This one is so haunting because it shows Owen's deep knowledge of pedophilia, bloodlust, and cultmaster ego. Truly a timeless treasure.

Rekkington

kiwifarms.net
Just to kick this particular hornets nest, apparently Patreon has changed its TOS twice in one week. I'm sure this can be proved or disproved. What say you all who insist that Owen and his bears(gay) are losing in arbitration? Any rational person would look at the specific changes outlined and work backwards that they are attempting to shore up openings but I'm curious what you all think.

I'm expecting View attachment 1476197
I agree that his fans are doing all the legwork and doing something fairly interesting, which is why Owen was so surprised and proud of them while he and Vox do literally nothing. The entire plan involves trying to bleed Patreon dry in arbitration claims, something that is neither planned nor coordinated by Owen.

• Autistic
Reactions: Getting tard comed

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
I agree that his fans are doing all the legwork and doing something fairly interesting, which is why Owen was so surprised and proud of them while he and Vox do literally nothing. The entire plan involves trying to bleed Patreon dry in arbitration claims, something that is neither planned nor coordinated by Owen.
In your opinion, what exactly do you think Owen and Vox could/should be doing in this situation?

Also who exactly do you think a)came up with this particular tactic and b)got the bears in contact with the lawyers necessary to file arbitration and then represent them in the court case Patreon initiated?

You guys are blind. It's sad, funny but sad.

• Mad at the Internet
Reactions: Rekkington

Rekkington

kiwifarms.net
In your opinion, what exactly do you think Owen and Vox could/should be doing in this situation?

Also who exactly do you think a)came up with this particular tactic and b)got the bears in contact with the lawyers necessary to file arbitration and then represent them in the court case Patreon initiated?

Where did Owen give the marching orders for this? Because from what I've seen, all he is doing is reacting to things and trying to claim credit, like Nick Fuentes and the Groyper movement. This is completely in line with the failure of Beartaria; as he bungles deals and outright lies at every step of the way and claims that no matter what happens he should keep the money because nobody on Earth ever tries to do things - every so often a Bear will come around and say "sounds good Owen I already have 100 acres to use!" and he yells "YES BEARTAAAAAARIAAAA" as if it's all part of his plan coming together. It's hilarious.

Also, how do you think courts work, do you think perhaps any lawyer might be involved or do you think it is Legal Eagle Owen Benjamin having the board meetings and doing the filings? Owen is the type of gay retard to represent himself in court and pull the sovereign citizen card, he didn't come up with anything here.

And if for some reason you think there are loads of Patreon fans here hoping they win, go give your homosexual daddy $400 in the mail so you can have some dopey new bear name.

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
Where did Owen give the marching orders for this? Because from what I've seen, all he is doing is reacting to things and trying to claim credit, like Nick Fuentes and the Groyper movement. This is completely in line with the failure of Beartaria; as he bungles deals and outright lies at every step of the way and claims that no matter what happens he should keep the money because nobody on Earth ever tries to do things - every so often a Bear will come around and say "sounds good Owen I already have 100 acres to use!" and he yells "YES BEARTAAAAAARIAAAA" as if it's all part of his plan coming together. It's hilarious.

Also, how do you think courts work, do you think perhaps any lawyer might be involved or do you think it is Legal Eagle Owen Benjamin having the board meetings and doing the filings? Owen is the type of gay retard to represent himself in court and pull the sovereign citizen card, he didn't come up with anything here.

And if for some reason you think there are loads of Patreon fans here hoping they win, go give your homosexual daddy $400 in the mail so you can have some dopey new bear name.
Some people here have written that they actively want Owen to lose. Which is retarded in this particular situation since it means Patreon wins. Cutting your nose to spite your face. That's what I'm pointing out.

If that's what you think you haven't been paying attention. Im not a fan of Owen, he's too high strong for my taste, but a cursory following of Owen & Vox answers where the idea came from, who gave the "marching orders", where the lawyers came from, and who is representing who in this case.

This isn't the first time this has happened with this group of people.

Besachf Jhakut

Irredeemable Deplorable
kiwifarms.net
As far as I can tell, the culture of Kiwifarms has only a tangential relationship with the truth, favoring blind hated towards its targets, which is boring.

Here, we're talking about a strategy of Vox Day's first used against another crowd funding company which canceled its participation in one of his projects. Whatever his manifest failings, anyone who cares about the truth has to admit he's one of a very few right of center figures who's taking the fight to the enemy, and scoring some real world, non-rhetorical wins.

Rekkington

kiwifarms.net
Some people here have written that they actively want Owen to lose. Which is retarded in this particular situation since it means Patreon wins. Cutting your nose to spite your face. That's what I'm pointing out.

If that's what you think you haven't been paying attention. Im not a fan of Owen, he's too high strong for my taste, but a cursory following of Owen & Vox answers where the idea came from, who gave the "marching orders", where the lawyers came from, and who is representing who in this case.

This isn't the first time this has happened with this group of people.
I'm going to let you in on something that you probably don't understand as a fan of Owen Benjamin: just because people are members of a place does not mean they need to fall in line completely in one preposterous mass. Some people probably want them to lose cause it would be hilarious.
Some people probably want him to lose because they hate him. Some people don't want him to lose at all. You will see all of these people in this thread, cause get this: not everyone here agrees on everything, and we're not banned because of it.

You see this as a "hornet's nest" because we laugh at Owen's obsession with cock and sodomy, drinking turpentine, and openly scamming his most loyal fans while drunkenly losing his mind, okay. I think you were arguing with someone specifically about whether or not they will win? If you want to quote them or something, but also I'd like to point out nothing has been won yet, and legal debates like the one you are engaged in are autistic and nobody is on the side of Big Tech on Kiwi Farms.

It's being discussed more here:

Important to note is that while Patreon will have to pay all the arbitration/discovery fees, Randazza appears to be billing each of the 50+ bears (and Owen) individually and that is just paid right now. That's where this all connects to Beartaria and a recent stream where Owen has gone full blackpilled and claimed he is a homesteader on the brink of poverty.

Again, I repeat: nobody here wants Patreon to win. People are saying that Patreon could win, and they could win due to the simple nature of how long this could drag on (some speculate 2022 due to the sheer number of people involved) and where all the money is coming from. Vox Day appears convinced Patreon is on the brink of bankruptcy, and if you want to hang your case on that it's a bad strategy. Because that's what Vox Day wants to do here, he wants to play Dark Lord and go scorched Earth on one of his enemies so my thinking is that if he gets anywhere close to that, other tech companies will circle the wagons and contribute.

You know why they can do that and not receive any bad big-guy-vs-little-guy PR? Because they can plausibly make the case that Owen Benjamin is a psycho, and not charismatic or likable enough to get the public on his side. And once that happens, the case of "I want to hurt you and your business as much as I can" puppeted by a man who unironically sits on a throne in his friend's Italian home will be put right against "we just want to help these thousands upon thousands of independent content creators" and it won't go well.

Nobody wants Patreon to be able to do what they're doing, we're talking about what is realistic and if you come in like "aren't you all SEETHING that Owen is WINNING?" you just sound like a colossal faggot.

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to let you in on something that you probably don't understand as a fan of Owen Benjamin: just because people are members of a place does not mean they need to fall in line completely in one preposterous mass. Some people probably want them to lose cause it would be hilarious.
Some people probably want him to lose because they hate him. Some people don't want him to lose at all. You will see all of these people in this thread, cause get this: not everyone here agrees on everything, and we're not banned because of it.

You see this as a "hornet's nest" because we laugh at Owen's obsession with cock and sodomy, drinking turpentine, and openly scamming his most loyal fans while drunkenly losing his mind, okay. I think you were arguing with someone specifically about whether or not they will win? If you want to quote them or something, but also I'd like to point out nothing has been won yet, and legal debates like the one you are engaged in are autistic and nobody is on the side of Big Tech on Kiwi Farms.

It's being discussed more here:

Important to note is that while Patreon will have to pay all the arbitration/discovery fees, Randazza appears to be billing each of the 50+ bears (and Owen) individually and that is just paid right now. That's where this all connects to Beartaria and a recent stream where Owen has gone full blackpilled and claimed he is a homesteader on the brink of poverty.

Again, I repeat: nobody here wants Patreon to win. People are saying that Patreon could win, and they could win due to the simple nature of how long this could drag on (some speculate 2022 due to the sheer number of people involved) and where all the money is coming from. Vox Day appears convinced Patreon is on the brink of bankruptcy, and if you want to hang your case on that it's a bad strategy. Because that's what Vox Day wants to do here, he wants to play Dark Lord and go scorched Earth on one of his enemies so my thinking is that if he gets anywhere close to that, other tech companies will circle the wagons and contribute.

You know why they can do that and not receive any bad big-guy-vs-little-guy PR? Because they can plausibly make the case that Owen Benjamin is a psycho, and not charismatic or likable enough to get the public on his side. And once that happens, the case of "I want to hurt you and your business as much as I can" puppeted by a man who unironically sits on a throne in his friend's Italian home will be put right against "we just want to help these thousands upon thousands of independent content creators" and it won't go well.

Nobody wants Patreon to be able to do what they're doing, we're talking about what is realistic and if you come in like "aren't you all SEETHING that Owen is WINNING?" you just sound like a colossal faggot.
I find your lack of reading comprehension skills disturbing.

Source por favor

It should be very easy for someone to disprove the methodology as to why Vox thinks that.

Or maybe it's easy to portray it that way because most if not all journalistic organizations have a political bias that agrees with Patreon and the ability to deplatform people who don't agree with then politically. Something something gamergate.

W/E dude. You guys are funny in your hate boners for these guys and considering all signs appear to be pointing in a Patreon loss this thread and your post reads like a bunch of faggots raging against the wind over somebody they don't like more than anything else. Have fun.

Toodles

Rekkington

kiwifarms.net
I find your lack of reading comprehension skills disturbing.

Source por favor

It should be very easy for someone to disprove the methodology as to why Vox thinks that.

Or maybe it's easy to portray it that way because most if not all journalistic organizations have a political bias that agrees with Patreon and the ability to deplatform people who don't agree with then politically. Something something gamergate.

W/E dude. You guys are funny in your hate boners for these guys and considering all signs appear to be pointing in a Patreon loss this thread and your post reads like a bunch of faggots raging against the wind over somebody they don't like more than anything else. Have fun.

Toodles
The source for this is you keep calling everyone here "you guys" and a "hornet's nest" and acting like everyone in this thread is aligned completely on everything and you're the outsider taking it on. You're not very hard to see through dude, especially when you come in here posting a seething wojak like "this is you, this is all of you!"

"Or maybe it's easy to portray such and such this way" yeah we know, that's the point. Predicting a loss is not the same thing as siding with the winner. The point is they all look like fucking cretins and the closer they get to victory the more this will be used against them and if this is seen as a crusade - which Vox very, very much wants it to be - then it will be so incredibly easy for other big tech to join in and portray themselves as the ones being bullied. Right now the courts are on their side because Big Tech vs. The People still has a lot of emotional pull for judges, and the whole point being made is that once they release their correspondence and the bears are deposed then it will look very much like a case of one man trying to use pseudo-Machiavellian means to harm a company which will cause the judge to pivot.

By the way, I know you're doing that gay thing where you say you're leaving a thread cause you're too cool for it, but I know you're reading this right now and if you come back and respond to it we will all know you're a sperg with an actual boner for this whole thing.

Desktop User2

kiwifarms.net
I can think of a lot of people interested on Patreon not going under, mostly normal people, not tard attention whores, that use their services regularly. It's not like Patreon is a monopoly, there is plenty of services available - there would be even more if the hit was on payment processors that killed Hatreon, for example. That doesn´t mean they should keep shady practices like changing their ToS like they change their underwear to accommodate their needs during a legal battle, but going against Patreon, specially with jewish practices like drowning them on arbitration fees, is reaching for the low hanging fruit. It´s specially gross if you use your fan base, the ones with really some skin in the game on this whole thing, while having someone billing them his hours and e-begging for your own new Heaven's Gate/ Meth Fields. That's why we despise your closeted homosexual king bear and the James St. James look-alike

• Agree
Reactions: FundusOHoolihan

Desktop User2

kiwifarms.net
What will happen, if Patreon is going to be under real distress with the arbitrations fees like Cernovich said (it's Cernovich, though), is it will be later absorbed by a larger platform making the latter even bigger, while the beartards lose on the merit of the case. I don´t know enough about californian law, so I don't know if they could end up paying Patreon's legal fees, but they sure will fill the pockets of the LOLyer

Rekkington

kiwifarms.net
Interesting article:

Notable sections:

In the past, tech companies were almost totally protected from these types of lawsuits due to the Congressional law that encourages free speech on the week. However, because of this autonomy, many companies have gotten sloppy with their Terms of Service. Patreon’s TOS stated that anyone who wants to sue the company must do so with arbitration, bans class actions or any joint actions, and pays for the arbitration fees. In theory this makes sense because individual consumers with small claims can do so without a lawyers. Enter the loophole where all individual claims can’t be class action…
In California, the law states that arbitration fees must be paid in advance. So if the average arbitration costing around $10,000 the costs for Patroen could total $750,000 before they even get into arbitration adding the idea that the platform could be bankrupted before any money (if any) is given to the claimants.
During the hearing, Patreon’s counsel brought up additional cases that it claimed applied to the lawsuit. Many legal experts believe Patron will probably lose and should in its actions of essentially demanding to be informed, then attempting to change its TOS because of being informed.
Because of this preliminary decision by the court, many of Patreon Creators are getting scared about the idea of the platform possibly going away. Many have grown reliant on the platform to support their livelihood and projects. The longterm effect of this could leave Creators, including many large comedy podcasts without a revenue stream and a large one for some. Just off the top of our heads, comedy podcasts like Chapo Trap House, Cumtown, and History Hyenas earn in one month on Patreon what some could earn in an annual salary.
Also this:

MILO YIANNOPOULOS AND VOX DAY'S LEGAL LEGION HAVE ALREADY TRIED TO SUE PATREON PREVIOUSLY AND LOST. It happened just one month ago. Why are Vox Day, Mike Cernovich and Owen Benjamin not telling anyone this?
ysij8ua66ue51.jpg

Also this:
The terms-of-use of Vox Day's own website has 3 of the same "deceptive practices" mistakes he is accusing Patreon of. The SocialGalactic TOU were idiotically copied from another company and still include a clause that requires users to get permission from that previous company.#owen benjamin#lawsuit
By the way, Owen still sees penises everywhere he looks:

2v2spehsp7f51.jpg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: John Andrews Stan

NotStopped

kiwifarms.net
The league of legal evil legion discovered this loophole and approached Owen about it and he agreed to go ahead with it. That fact alone is enough for us to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the lawsuit will produce nothing but more grift opportunities for disgusting Jews. Imagine Owen agreeing to help the little people of society. There's no amount of money and prestige that would allow him to agree to do that. No, the reason he agreed to the Patreon lawsuit was because the legion of legal evil pitched it as an extortion opportunity. They said that Patreon would recognize immediately that they fucked up big time and would offer to settle everything for a 3 million payout to Owen rather than getting crushed with arbitration fees and risk the situation spiraling.

But Patreon called their bluff, forcing them to put Cernovich into play to convince rubes that actually this was a based and red pilled legal action and Owen is fully on the side of the goyim and so is Cernovich. Unfortunately for the goyim, the fact that this was not a based and red pilled move and was an attempt at extortion will eventually come back to bite any who participated. Obviously blatant extortion through misuse of court systems is not an easy thing to get away with, which explains why Owen is selling all his properties and demanding 4 million dollars from his cult so he can build Beartaria but only in their hearts. He knows what's going to happen, expect a fake divorce to help mask his assets coming soon.

What's interesting is that this is another example of the folly of masculine hubris. All these Bears are so excited and pleased at the prospect that their weasily sneaky manipulating will hurt Patreon. But when Patreon engages their sneakiest jew lawyers and turns it back on them, they will be crying and bitching about how dishonorable and sneaky Patreon's jew lawyers are. It reminds me of magatards who jerk themselves off about "4d chess" but then bitch and moan when the opposition use dirty tactics to harm Trump. It reminds me of these goons who try and emotionally manipulate you into thinking all powerful people are satanic pedophiles because they want you to be raging for their own ends, but then turn around and cry about the mainstream media manipulating people.

What I'm saying is Owen represents the most disgusting infection within the male mind, the spiteful manchild who routinely uses any toxic tactic he wants but then plays the victim when it is turned on him. The man who looks for power by tricking people, playing on their emotions, seeing their love and trust as a resource to suck dry. The man that looks at the broken and lost and desperate and laughs at them, but expects kindness and sacrifice whenever he is on hard times. The man who, instead of improving himself and taking a hard look inwards, just seethes with hatred at the world outside himself because it reflects him and his rotten soul. These attitudes damage society because it erodes trust and respect and initiates cycles of betrayal and dishonesty that know no limit.

A good thing to do, as a man, is to focus on your internal dialogue and try to catch it in the act of going off on hubristic rants to puff up its ego in the way that Owen does. All Owen is doing is giving audible voice to the internal dialogue that keeps many men trapped in this mindstate and desperate to protect their ego and be a sneaky hypocrite. If you don't need to protect your ego, if you can quiet that ranting Owen in your head, then you will have more self control and be able to make better choices. And you will be a better person, no longer a hideous drain on the world willing to destroy everything in service of protecting your ego.

This is the most important thing for a man to learn: every type of behavior that makes you rage in others is also present in you. That's why it makes you rage. With this single fact, one can apply honest self-assessment to their behaviors and attitudes and actually improve instead of being deluded.

John Andrews Stan

Superior futurist
kiwifarms.net
His Instagram is bursting with (unintentional) comedy gold. Even when he’s saying something I agree with in principle, he has to say it in the spergiest terms possible.

BA28C8C4-E80D-4E92-8623-6D00B9089221.jpeg

Tags
None