OY VEY!!! Antisemitism! -

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're nothing but a shameless liar. That is all.
Methinks the Yahwehist projects too much.

Careful now, your own (((Ten Commandments))) forbid bearing false witness against your fellow man. Or does that not apply to morally deviant "degenerate" pagan gentiles like me?

Varg's a lolcow in his own right, but a broken clock is right twice a day on this one...

Enjoy your own hook-nosed traditionalist morality, you pathetic wannabe kike.

• DRINK!
Reactions: littlearmalite

Gigantic Faggot

kiwifarms.net
Methinks the Yahwehist projects too much.

Careful now, your own (((Ten Commandments))) forbid bearing false witness against your fellow man. Or does that not apply to pagan gentiles like me?
So when people point out the Jewish roots of BLM, you accuse them of being Christian? Despite them saying nothing about Christianity? Rather a bizarre attempted diversion from the criticism of Jews that triggers you so much.

Also this is hilarious.

DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20200913162452.png

Sorry that criticising Bibi triggers you so much, "fellow antisemite".

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So when people point out the Jewish roots of BLM, you accuse them of being Christian? Despite them saying nothing about Christianity? Rather a bizarre attempted diversion from the criticism of Jews that triggers you so much.

Also this is hilarious.

View attachment 1593204

Sorry that criticising Bibi triggers you so much, "fellow antisemite".
Dude, I wasn't pissed that you criticized Netanyahu. I was pissed that you completely derailed the thread unprompted two days after everyone else stopped giving a shit. Calm the fuck down on this one.

If you want to condemn your own commander-in-chief, that's fine. Here's the thread for just that. Personally, I think Benjamin Netanyahu is a weaselly hook-nosed faggot

• Winner
Reactions: Blondie

littlearmalite

wacky inflatable tube-arm post man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Except I didn't. That's just a lie you made up. If anything your triggered ad hominems derailed the thread. I'm sure that was your intention. And then naturally you accuse your victim of your crimes. What chutzpah!
ooh, ooh! is this the part where you start calling him a Jew? I love it when people start throwing around (((you))) as an insult.

• Semper Fidelis
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Local Kikesperg continues to Kikesperg! Will wonders never cease?
I think @Gigantic Faggot is a fuckup but his Uncle Shlomo got him a job at the Mossad anyway due to good old-fashioned Jew nepotism, so they gave him one of the worst jobs in Israeli intelligence, tryhard false flag posting on an autism gossip board. And he's such a transparent tryhard that he still fucks that up.

@Gigantic Faggot if you see Gal Gadot in Tel Aviv tell her that I think that Wonder Woman movie of hers sucked and that she's a no good oven-dodger!

Except I didn't. That's just a lie you made up. If anything your triggered ad hominems and false accusations derailed the thread. I'm sure that was your intention. And then naturally you accuse your victim of your crimes. What chutzpah!
Look at the balls on (((you))) here! Are you going to send an IDF hit squad to Munich my ass?

Maybe I'll back off for now, my mamaw always said to be nice to the Jewish kids in school or they'd put the sheeny curse on me.

Gigantic Faggot

kiwifarms.net
I think @Gigantic Faggot is a fuckup but his Uncle Shlomo got him a job at the Mossad anyway due to good old-fashioned Jew nepotism, so they gave him one of the worst jobs in Israeli intelligence, tryhard false flag posting on an autism gossip board. And he's such a transparent tryhard that he still fucks that up.

@Gigantic Faggot if you see Gal Gadot in Tel Aviv tell her that I think that Wonder Woman movie of hers sucked and that she's a no good oven-dodger!
Why did this trigger you so much?

1599994129036.jpg

littlearmalite

wacky inflatable tube-arm post man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1593220
Your kikesperging brings me perverse pleasure, you little deviant. Complete with baseless sources made in Microsoft Powerpoint, like a true conspiritard! I'm so proud of you! You've graduated from basic retardation to Advanced Retardation(tm)! Would you like a gold star sticker?

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1593220
It doesn't when you post it here. Benjamin Netanyahu is a corrupt political leader and I would not have sex with him.

Posting it in the George Floyd riots thread without provocation is what was so annoying since it was established you should take the sperging elsewhere.

Your kikesperging brings me perverse pleasure, you little deviant. Complete with baseless sources made in Microsoft Powerpoint, like a true conspiritard! I'm so proud of you! You've graduated from basic retardation to Advanced Retardation(tm)! Would you like a gold star sticker?
He'd only accept the sticker if it's six-pointed and has the word "Jude" written on it. Then he can go sperg some more

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You just can't stop lying can you? You were literally the only person that neg rated that post.
Imagine caring that much about pointless internet stickers. Are you so triggered by getting called out on your autism that you're going to put the sheeny curse on me?

• Feels
Reactions: Balion

Blondie

kiwifarms.net
@Gigantic Faggot I think you need a therapist or something, these tantrums are getting way too out of hand, maybe even a counselor like Josh since you can't keep your autism out of shit that doesn't concern the main topic.

• Semper Fidelis

Gigantic Faggot

kiwifarms.net
Imagine caring that much about pointless internet stickers. Are you so triggered by getting called out on your autism that you're going to put the sheeny curse on me?
It establishes you were lying about "it was established you should take the sperging elsewhere" and that anybody except you thought (well you didn't think it you were just making up lies) that I was "derailing the thread". Now you're reduced to childish name calling. I think it should be pretty clear to anyone that you have a massive sensitivity to criticism of Jews and launch all manner of dishonest personal attacks on people that do this. So I don't think I need to waste anymore time responding to your disgusting bilge.

@Gigantic Faggot I think you need a therapist or something, these tantrums are getting way too out of hand, maybe even a counselor like Josh since you can't keep your autism out of shit that doesn't concern the main topic.
It's nice of you to copy paste in the same stupid vacuous ad hominem bullshit in support of your friend.

• Dumb

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It establishes you were lying about "it was established you should take the sperging elsewhere" and that anybody except you thought (well you didn't think it you were just making up lies) that I was "derailing the thread". Now your reduced to childish name calling. I think it should be pretty clear to anyone that you have a massive sensitivity to criticism of Jews and launch all manner of dishonest personal attacks on people that do this. So I don't think I need to waste anymore time responding to your disgusting bilge.

It's nice of you to copy paste in the same stupid vacuous ad hominem bullshit in support of your friend.
So much pseudo-intellectual word salad signifying nothing...

What? I just saw the autism going on and wanted to comment, stop getting your panties in a twist.
Shh, he's just butthurt that I blew his cover. His Mossad supervisors won't like that.

Or he's just an autistic soy-faced beardo who blames the Jews for why Tyrone and Chad kicked his ass in the lunchline and made fun of his fedora and also why Santy Claus didn't give him a boyfriend-free girl for Christmas and thinks Zionists cancelled Firefly for the lulz.

Tags
None