OY VEY!!! Antisemitism! -

> Personally, I like Jews. I'm part Ashkenazi
BUSTED

but in all seriousness.

Shitting on jews because of nepotism and controlling on everything as a jewish thing is dumb imo, I live in a country with no jews in power and the government is controlling everything with a soft but ready-to-middle-finger hand (even most of the media, just to drive it better home) and nepotism is rampant everywhere anyway. There's a "Jewish Quarter" in the middle our city and it's probably the best kept part of town that's not on a main street. Two of my friends went to a jewish school even though they aren't jewish so the guys here seem to be at least a bit welcoming. The stories I hear from people is that the older generation of Jews around here are down to earth people but the newer generation is full of stuck up assholes because all the wealth they have.

With that said circumcision is gay and should not be given to anyone at this day an age without the kid's consent, when he grows up, apparently the pain can cause permanent nervous damage.

Something that I'll never understand is why Israel Is Out Greatest Ally(tm): USA is a multicultural/multireligous country in the American continent while Israel is a monocultural ethnostate(if we don't count the Palestinians, but apparently we don't) in the Middle East. There's zero overlap and not much shared history. If the Brits were the greatest ally I could understand that, the USA and UK kicked Hitler's ass and even recently there were military cooperations between the two countries.

Lissamine Green

In the midst of life we are in death et cetera
kiwifarms.net
Interesting. I'm not deeply involved with Jewish culture so I didn't know about that. Is it mostly the hyper religious Jews who absorb those toxic aspects? 🤔

Circumcision is pretty malignant, too. Everyone cries about Muslims doing FGM but nobody is allowed to speak up about Jews doing MGM. Tikkun olam means rules for thee but not for me, I guess.

No it's definitely not just hyper religious, though haredim have their own special variety of psycho that causes its own problems. Like the way they will literally just shove through non-Jewish girls and ladies on the street as though they were completely invisible, or the real estate scamming they do in places like NY and NJ. Or the mohels who suck baby peens. There's that too.

There's no way to completely hide my power level on this. I am not Jewish but I have had shall we say too close for comfort personal experiences with the Jewish community and one Jewish family in particular. So I know a lot about their dirty laundry. I will try to keep it vague other than that.

The idea that anyone can convert to Judaism is another scam. Yeah anyone can go through the process, pay the exorbitant fees (you don't wanna know) and get the papers signed. You will then be Jewish enough for some girl rabbi at a Reform synagogue to condescendingly let you touch her Torah scrolls. To become Real Jewish As In The Israelis Will Let You Immigrate is an even bigger task, more expensive, and, as the link above shows, soon going to be nearly impossible. Because while they say it's a religion and you can convert, and technically it says that in "the book" they don't really believe that deep down. Deep down, most Jews believe Jewishness IS DNA, or at least upbringing and having a Jewish mother screech at you about the importance of being paranoid about the shoah and making sure no one sings Christmas carols at public school. They will accept your conversion as good enough to not oppose your marriage to their kid, but they will be forever disappointed that their kid didn't marry someone with a schnozz, kinky black hair, a loud mouth and chip on their shoulder about the Christians. The majority would rather have a gay kid with a Jewish partner than a straight kid who marries a non-Jew and gives them 5 non-Jewish grandkids, which I find twisted and sick but whatever.

They do on average have that higher IQ and while they will disavow studies that show lower IQ for blacks or whatever, in private they will say things like "don't marry a shiksa, your kids will be dumb." Oh yeah shiksa means abomination, and it's the "cutesy slang name" for a non-Jewish woman. There's a male equivalent but it doesn't get used as often because it's the mom that makes you Jewish so women dating non-Jews isn't as stress-inducing to the community.

So there is for sure a real attitude that Jews are more human than other people, that cheating goyim is a lesser sin, hurting them is a lesser sin, they are viewed with disdain and disgust. Maybe if they were truly an oppressed minority living in a gated ghetto that would be poignant and harmless but they are disproportionately in roles of power and authority so it's kind of a problem.

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
No it's definitely not just hyper religious, though haredim have their own special variety of psycho that causes its own problems. Like the way they will literally just shove through non-Jewish girls and ladies on the street as though they were completely invisible, or the real estate scamming they do in places like NY and NJ. Or the mohels who suck baby peens. There's that too.

There's no way to completely hide my power level on this. I am not Jewish but I have had shall we say too close for comfort personal experiences with the Jewish community and one Jewish family in particular. So I know a lot about their dirty laundry. I will try to keep it vague other than that.

The idea that anyone can convert to Judaism is another scam. Yeah anyone can go through the process, pay the exorbitant fees (you don't wanna know) and get the papers signed. You will then be Jewish enough for some girl rabbi at a Reform synagogue to condescendingly let you touch her Torah scrolls. To become Real Jewish As In The Israelis Will Let You Immigrate is an even bigger task, more expensive, and, as the link above shows, soon going to be nearly impossible. Because while they say it's a religion and you can convert, and technically it says that in "the book" they don't really believe that deep down. Deep down, most Jews believe Jewishness IS DNA, or at least upbringing and having a Jewish mother screech at you about the importance of being paranoid about the shoah and making sure no one sings Christmas carols at public school. They will accept your conversion as good enough to not oppose your marriage to their kid, but they will be forever disappointed that their kid didn't marry someone with a schnozz, kinky black hair, a loud mouth and chip on their shoulder about the Christians. The majority would rather have a gay kid with a Jewish partner than a straight kid who marries a non-Jew and gives them 5 non-Jewish grandkids, which I find twisted and sick but whatever.

They do on average have that higher IQ and while they will disavow studies that show lower IQ for blacks or whatever, in private they will say things like "don't marry a shiksa, your kids will be dumb." Oh yeah shiksa means abomination, and it's the "cutesy slang name" for a non-Jewish woman. There's a male equivalent but it doesn't get used as often because it's the mom that makes you Jewish so women dating non-Jews isn't as stress-inducing to the community.

So there is for sure a real attitude that Jews are more human than other people, that cheating goyim is a lesser sin, hurting them is a lesser sin, they are viewed with disdain and disgust. Maybe if they were truly an oppressed minority living in a gated ghetto that would be poignant and harmless but they are disproportionately in roles of power and authority so it's kind of a problem.
Very weird. I know a ton of Jews who married outside their race and were generally friendly to goyim. I guess what they're like must depend on area and how deep in Jewish culture they are.

People really need to start calling out Jewish supremacists, it's disgusting that they can get away with calling people abominations. It's no different from one of their white supremacist boogeymen calling a black man a nigger.

How much does it cost to convert and become Jewish enough to go to Israel?

What's stopping a white person from going saying they're Ashkenazi by blood but weren't raised in Jewish culture? There could be a White/Jewish version of Inconegro.
tds.png
tds.png

Last edited:

Forgetful Gynn

Loyalty is my honor
kiwifarms.net
People really need to start calling out Jewish supremacists
a46w8468dw.jpg

Source
In short, as expensive as they want it to be.

546aw468wd468.jpg

What's stopping a white person from going saying they're Ashkenazi by blood but weren't raised in Jewish culture?
A DNA test. There's also nothing stopping them from declaring that white people trying to move to Israel is anti-semitic and anti-zion, because it's diminishing the jewishness of Israel.

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1537438
Source

In short, as expensive as they want it to be.

View attachment 1537460

A DNA test. There's also nothing stopping them from declaring that white people trying to move to Israel is anti-semitic and anti-zion, because it's diminishing the jewishness of Israel.
It's disgusting that they try to equate anti-zionism to anti-semitism. Saying that Israel = Jews is a shitty manipulation tactic that's going to backfire one day. I didn't know the criteria for living and working in Israel were so draconian, that's truly horrifying.

As for going inconegro... you don't need a DNA test to mingle with racist Jews outside of Israel.

Lissamine Green

kiwifarms.net
Very weird. I know a ton of Jews who married outside their race and were generally friendly to goyim. I guess what they're like must depend on area and how deep in Jewish culture they are.

People really need to start calling out Jewish supremacists, it's disgusting that they can get away with calling people abominations. It's no different from one of their white supremacist boogeymen calling a black man a nigger.

What's stopping a white person from going saying they're Ashkenazi by blood but weren't raised in Jewish culture? There could be a White/Jewish version of Inconegro.
View attachment 1537412 View attachment 1537420
I mean even just thinking of people as goyim is weird, isn't it? Even if you're nice to them. Like if I thought of everyone who was not like me, constituting 99% of the world, as "those weirdos." It is at best kind of neurotic, like sneering at "cis."

Here's an article about the cost of converting to Orthodox Judaism (the only type accepted in Israel as a valid conversion.) Keep in mind that even most standard O conversions get rejected at the border and sent back for further documentation. They require converts to send their kids to Orthodox private school which costs tens of thousands per year alone:

It could have been possible to go "incognegro" as a Jew before the internet, for a few people, but now it would be very difficult. You would HAVE to look the part, and have a workable name. They are very picky and alert as to those cues, very clannish and paranoid about it. Maybe if your mom was Lebanese and your dad was Polish and your last name was Lubinsky so you had the looks and the name without a paper trail of a name change, and you could fake enough connections within some shul network- they want to know who your parents are and who they know and who they work for and they judge you by their jobs even when you're 40- and know all the vocab and the cadences, you could get away with it.

A tall blonde Jew with two Jewish parents and Holocaust survivor grandparents gets given the third degree. I've seen it with my own eyes. They are paranoid af and actually deeply hate "aryan" looking people, even ones of their own.

They are right up there with blacks in terms of ethnonarcissism, paranoia, and hatred-jealousy for "Becky with the Good Hair."

It's disgusting that they try to equate anti-zionism to anti-semitism. Saying that Israel = Jews is a shitty manipulation tactic that's going to backfire one day. I didn't know the criteria for living and working in Israel were so draconian, that's truly horrifying.

As for going inconegro... you don't need a DNA test to mingle with racist Jews outside of Israel.
The DNA thing is because Israel gives HUGE amounts of gibs to Jews who move there, like a free house and a year's salary in some regions. I'd be shocked if they budged off that ever. I don't think the manipulation tactic will backfire. It has worked great for them so far. It's ugly but it works.

I guess the question is, why do you want to mingle with racist Jews outside Israel? You're dying to pay $2000 to go to synagogue on Yom Kippur? They won't give you the nepotism gibs if you're not part of one of the clans they recognize.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Fangsofjeff

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
More or less. It also helps that Judaism is the only one of the Abrahamic religions that doesn't forbid charging interest.
They don't charge other Jews interest, IIRC.

I don't have a problem with a country belonging to Jews existing. I just don't agree with the practice of stampeding out another country to get land for your own That goes for any country, not just Israel/Palestine.
The "stolen land" thing always makes me laugh. Just where do you think the Arabs in Israel came from (hint, it's in the name) and how do you think they accomplished their conquest of it? They brutally conquered it just like they did every other country in the region. Fuck them.

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
I mean even just thinking of people as goyim is weird, isn't it? Even if you're nice to them. Like if I thought of everyone who was not like me, constituting 99% of the world, as "those weirdos." It is at best kind of neurotic, like sneering at "cis."

Here's an article about the cost of converting to Orthodox Judaism (the only type accepted in Israel as a valid conversion.) Keep in mind that even most standard O conversions get rejected at the border and sent back for further documentation. They require converts to send their kids to Orthodox private school which costs tens of thousands per year alone:

It could have been possible to go "incognegro" as a Jew before the internet, for a few people, but now it would be very difficult. You would HAVE to look the part, and have a workable name. They are very picky and alert as to those cues, very clannish and paranoid about it. Maybe if your mom was Lebanese and your dad was Polish and your last name was Lubinsky so you had the looks and the name without a paper trail of a name change, and you could fake enough connections within some shul network- they want to know who your parents are and who they know and who they work for and they judge you by their jobs even when you're 40- and know all the vocab and the cadences, you could get away with it.

A tall blonde Jew with two Jewish parents and Holocaust survivor grandparents gets given the third degree. I've seen it with my own eyes. They are paranoid af and actually deeply hate "aryan" looking people, even ones of their own.

They are right up there with blacks in terms of ethnonarcissism, paranoia, and hatred-jealousy for "Becky with the Good Hair."

The DNA thing is because Israel gives HUGE amounts of gibs to Jews who move there, like a free house and a year's salary in some regions. I'd be shocked if they budged off that ever. I don't think the manipulation tactic will backfire. It has worked great for them so far. It's ugly but it works.

I guess the question is, why do you want to mingle with racist Jews outside Israel? You're dying to pay $2000 to go to synagogue on Yom Kippur? They won't give you the nepotism gibs if you're not part of one of the clans they recognize.
I never thought of goyim as inherently offensive because other groups use similar words like gringo, gaijin or mzungu to refer to outsiders. They often mean no more harm than a white granny referring to black people as Negroes. It is true that in a racially diverse society such words do more harm than good and should be phased out, though.

It sounds like things are much worse than I thought in the Jewish community. Thanks for the info.

Lissamine Green

kiwifarms.net
I never thought of goyim as inherently offensive because other groups use similar words like gringo, gaijin or mzungu to refer to outsiders. They often mean no more harm than a white granny referring to black people as Negroes. It is true that in a racially diverse society such words do more harm than good and should be phased out, though.

It sounds like things are much worse than I thought in the Jewish community. Thanks for the info.
I mean if every presidential and vp candidate but Pence had inlaws who thought of 99% of the country as gaijin, and the people who ran Hollywood figured they were making movies to get money from gaijin, and 33% of the SCOTUS thought of most of the country as gaijin...

• Horrifying

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
I mean if every presidential and vp candidate but Pence had inlaws who thought of 99% of the country as gaijin, and the people who ran Hollywood figured they were making movies to get money from gaijin, and 33% of the SCOTUS thought of most of the country as gaijin...
Are the presidential in-laws bad news, though? They're marrying goyim, after all. Doesn't that imply they're kinda open minded? Same thing with Hollywood and SCOTUS types who marry non-jews.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
I'm bumping up this thread because for some reason, college campuses are having a rise in Anti-Semitic views. Most of them has to do with the Israeli-Palestinian relationships. I wonder what you guys think of that?
Edit:
The POS pictured is Firas Al Najim, a radical Hezbollah supporter from Toronto. Firas gets his kicks by attacking B'Nai Brith HQ, along with his homosexual lover, Rabbi Dovid Weiss of the batshit Neturei Karta sect., attacking synagogues, and organising the yearly Al Quds protest. I've had physical confrontations with this piece of pigshit.

• Horrifying

Lissamine Green

kiwifarms.net
Are the presidential in-laws bad news, though? They're marrying goyim, after all. Doesn't that imply they're kinda open minded? Same thing with Hollywood and SCOTUS types who marry non-jews.
Kushner? For instance. It's all about power access and consolidation for some folks.

Saying they're open-minded is like saying a guy who wants a petite Asian waifu can't be racist. It just doesn't work that way. Kushner got the hot shiksa, koshered her, which is a way of cucking her dad btw, and now he gets to sit around the White House pushing buttons and pulling levers.

Not every Jew is a sneaky ass bitch like Kushner, but sneaky ass bitches like Kushner are overrepresented by far among ashkenazim.

• Thunk-Provoking

Forgetful Gynn

Loyalty is my honor
kiwifarms.net
Gringo comes from a song they heard american soldiers singing, Gaijin literally means "Foreign-person". Mzungu literally translates to “someone who roams around aimlessly”.

Goyim means cattle. As in:

468daw468daw468.jpg

Source

His example of the Shabbos Goy at the bottom reminds me of this amazing video, where we learn how jews use quantum nonsense to get away with lying to God every time they flick a light switch.

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
Gringo comes from a song they heard american soldiers singing, Gaijin literally means "Foreign-person". Mzungu literally translates to “someone who roams around aimlessly”.

Goyim means cattle. As in:

View attachment 1537789
Source

His example of the Shabbos Goy at the bottom reminds me of this amazing video, where we learn how jews use quantum nonsense to get away with lying to God every time they flick a light switch.

It doesn't actually mean cattle, it means nation or non-jew. Shiksa is the real slur, it means abomination. That being said yeah, some racist Jews do think of goyim as cattle.

That light switch video was hilarious. I thought it was a joke at first but nope, the kosher switch is a real thing. Religious fundamentalism is whack, yo. https://archive.md/9BERo

Kushner? For instance. It's all about power access and consolidation for some folks.

Saying they're open-minded is like saying a guy who wants a petite Asian waifu can't be racist. It just doesn't work that way. Kushner got the hot shiksa, koshered her, which is a way of cucking her dad btw, and now he gets to sit around the White House pushing buttons and pulling levers.

Not every Jew is a sneaky ass bitch like Kushner, but sneaky ass bitches like Kushner are overrepresented by far among ashkenazim.
Plausible. People who don't practice what they preach are a dime a dozen after all. You'd think marrying a non-jew would be a source of shame for a jew who cares about racial purity but maybe marrying the president's daughter is an exception.

Last edited:

Forgetful Gynn

Loyalty is my honor
kiwifarms.net
  • Informative

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
What does merchant mean? Does👌mean "white power?" Words and symbols can mean a lot of things. Literal translations aren't always accurate.
Yeah, it all depends on context. That's why I think goyim isn't inherently a slur. Like gringo and gaijin, it can be used like a slur or it can be neutral.

Probably more than you think, especially since they'd never admit to it. Only for minor things though, surely? Sadly not.
Lol, that should be called the rabbinic law of dindu nuffin. I'm not sure how many Jews take it seriously nowadays outside of Haredi communities, though.

Last edited:
Tags
None