OY VEY!!! Antisemitism! -

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
I guess the question is, why do you want to mingle with racist Jews outside Israel? You're dying to pay $2000 to go to synagogue on Yom Kippur? They won't give you the nepotism gibs if you're not part of one of the clans they recognize.
- most Synagogue services are free to attend
- free food!! (Other religions should really adopt this practice tbh)
Every synagogue probably has a mix of racist and non-racist juice. Mingling with all of them would be both fun and educative, imo.

• Informative
Reactions: Kyria the Great

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

You'd be just as effective if you posted that clip.

I hate the Jews too seeing as they are the chosen race of the most evil deity in world mythology but you should blame the Zionists for things they've actually concretely proven to be connected to. The Soviet Union actively tried to destroy Israel and supported the Arabs, so you can't blame communism on Zionists.

TLDR - Take it to Deep Thoughts and knock off the thread derailment and Jew-sperging

Gigantic Faggot

kiwifarms.net
You'd be just as effective if you posted that clip
Not at all. Documentation like this is far more effective than some stupid clip by Jews claiming Jews are "blamed for everything for no reason".

TLDR - Take it to Deep Thoughts and knock off the thread derailment and Jew-sperging
The reason why this is happening is completely relevant. Sorry if I triggered your media conditioning about the poor innocent Jews.

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not at all. Documentation like this is far more effective than some stupid clip by Jews claiming Jews are "blamed for everything for no reason".

The reason why this is happening is completely relevant. Sorry if I triggered your media conditioning about the poor innocent Jews.
"Media conditioning"? Bitch, I fucking hate the Jews. It's just that I just don't waste time trying to go down rabbit holes leading to nowhere.

The Jews are not innocent at all. For fuck's sake, they spent most of the Old Testament bragging about their crimes against the good people of Canaan.

I'm actually antisemitic as fuck, but unlike you, I don't fall for the Stormfag conditioning about the Jews either. Israelites tend to be shady as fuck, but they aren't cartoon supervillains either.

Take it to Deep Thoughts and stop derailing the goddamn thread

Last edited:

Gigantic Faggot

kiwifarms.net
"Media conditioning"? Bitch, I fucking hate the Jews. It's just that I just don't waste time trying to go down rabbit holes leading to nowhere.

The Jews are not innocent at all. For fuck's sake, they spent most of the Old Testament bragging about their crimes against the good people of Canaan.

If anything, I view shit like the Roman conquest of Judea, the Holocaust, and the Leninist and Stalinist pogroms to be karmic retribution for all the shit they did to the Amalekites, Moabites, Edomites, and other Canaanite peoples

I'm actually antisemitic as fuck, but unlike you, I don't fall for the Stormfag conditioning about the Jews either. Israelites tend to be shady as fuck, but they aren't cartoon supervillains either.

Take it to Deep Thoughts and stop derailing the goddamn thread
Well the evidence is right there. You flatly denying this counts for nothing. Also cute "fellow antisemite" act. Stop accusing me of "derailing the thread" just because you don't like what I'm saying.

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well the evidence is right there. You flatly denying this counts for nothing. Also cute "fellow antisemite" act. Stop accusing me of "derailing the thread" just because you don't like what I'm saying.
You are derailing the thread and "fellow antisemite act" is some amusing rhetoric on your part just because I don't fall for inane conspiracies automatically means I'm some kind of Mossad agent?

Fuck you, you (((traditionalist))) crypto-kike. Take it to Deep Thoughts because everyone's sick of the specific thread being derailed over Jew-sperging for the umpteenth millionth time. I even tagged you in the dedicated thread for you to air your grievances.

Judea Delenda Est

I think @Gigantic Faggot is secretly a Jew and a Mossad agent who goes out of his way to peddle the most cliched rhetoric and derail specific threads so he can to try and get this site Shoah'd by the powers that be.

If you call him out on it, he accuses you of being a Jew or being willfully ignorant.

There, now we have a place for (((@Gigantic Faggot))) to discuss his Mossad gay ops in

Last edited:

Gigantic Faggot

kiwifarms.net
I think @Gigantic Faggot is secretly a Jew and a Mossad agent who goes out of his way to peddle the most cliched rhetoric and derail specific threads so he can to try and get this site Shoah'd by the powers that be.

If you call him out on it, he accuses you of being a Jew or being willfully ignorant.

There, now we have a place for (((@Gigantic Faggot))) to discuss his Mossad gay ops in
Shame on the mod that paid attention to this utter moron. The driving force behind BLM is utterly relevant, despite your triggered tantrums and flat denials. Also accusing others of what you are doing? Stereotypical.

Fuck you, you (((traditionalist))) crypto-kike. Take it to Deep Thoughts because everyone's sick of the specific thread being derailed over Jew-sperging for the umpteenth millionth time.
Actually everyone else clicked "like" or "agree" and it was only you that had a tantrum because somebody criticised your precious Jews rather than the Blacks they incited.

Last edited:

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shame on the mod that paid attention to this utter moron. The driving force behind BLM is utterly relevant, despite your triggered tantrums and flat denials. Also accusing others of what you are doing? Stereotypical.

Actually everyone else clicked "like" or "agree" and it was only you that had a tantrum because somebody criticised your precious Jews rather than the Blacks they incited.
You talk like a kike and your shit's all retarded

Reactions: dreamworks face

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine having a tantrum because someone criticised Jews then accusing that person of being a Jew. What chutzpah!
>chutzpah

@Gigantic Faggot confirmed for Jew. If you were a self-respecting Gentile, you'd say I have a lot of balls or a lot of nerve instead of flavoring your posts with kosher salt like that.

Methinks the soulless Israelite doth project too much! You project so much that I think you could make a damn good lampshade.

Absolutego

Middleman who didn't do diddly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jews are p based for pushing the best carbohydrate delivery factory ever in bagels, cream cheese is ok, and really who hasn't given a worthless nephew or cousin a leg up along the way?
You guys are overthinking this

• Semper Fidelis
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Which one of us gets triggered by this?
I dunno. I don't get triggered by some PDF by some random guys from a nationalist website.

You're the one who got triggered by my insinuation that you were a Mossad agent and my overt opposition to Abrahamic monotheism.

Gigantic Faggot

kiwifarms.net
I dunno. I don't get triggered by some PDF by some random guys from a nationalist website.
Liar. You get totally triggered any time anyone criticises Jews and spew out the typical vacuous objections about "conspiracy theories", dishonest projection ad hominems, and calls for people to be silenced from the thread. You when someone points out the Jewish roots of BLM:

AlertSentimentalCapybara-size_restricted.gif

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Liar. You get totally triggered any time anyone criticises Jews and spew out the typical vacuous objections about "conspiracy theories", dishonest projection ad hominems, and calls for people to be silenced from the thread. You when someone points out the Jewish roots of BLM:

View attachment 1593186
And you got triggered whenever I point out the Jewish roots of Christianity and your concepts of (((traditionalist morality))) and project whenever I call you out on your retarded hypocrisy.

BLM is just another Jewish plot to subvert the West but that just makes it no different than the rise of traditionalist Christianity. Your previous puppets are losing power and influence, so you needed to create a new golem to terrorize the Gentiles in the form of BLM and the Woke Left now that your old Nazarene golem is weak and powerless

Tags
None