Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LM 697

kiwifarms.net
The man, the myth, the legend...

http://afemininepad.deviantart.com/

315fmna.jpg

http://afemininepad.deviantart.com/art/A-View-Of-My-Own-Penis-356514741?q=gallery%3Aafemininepad%2F42328870&qo=2
http://afemininepad.deviantart.com/art/ ... 28870&qo=3

KatsuKitty

Stone-Cold Bitch
kiwifarms.net
About Me
I am a guy that is becoming a pink disposable feminine pad, and later on I will be pressed against a soft cooter for a woman's period. I'm looking for more open-minded friends who are comfortable about this fate for me. I have wanted to become a pad since I was ten years old.

My 2013 New Years Resolutions

1. To get my legal first name changed to Pad.
2. To start preparing for life as a feminine pad.
3. To set a world record for having the largest pad collection.
4. To become a pink disposable feminine pad.

Currently I own 1089 pads and 47 packs of pads towards setting a world record for the largest pad collection. I am planning to donate myself and all the pads in the collection to women in need of pads once I have become a pad finally.

My Religion
My religion is Yoni Tantra. Yoni Tantra is the worship of the divine Yoni (Yoni means Vagina in Sanskrit). I worship both the Vulva and Uterus by preparing myself to be used for a sacred period as a pink disposable feminine pad.

THEY TOLD ME I COULD BE ANYTHING I WANTED

SO I BECAME A PAD

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Hunger Mythos said:
He also has a Youtube account. It's pretty weird.
I shared a few comments with him. He seems quite determined to do this feminine pad thing. He showed no emotion. He just said, "I will become a feminine pad," no matter what you'd tell him.

Bridechu

kiwifarms.net
Nice to see him have a goal, I guess?

Ordinarily I'd call troll outright, but as a lady I know how expensive pads are, and have no idea why someone would spent the money and time amassing this as a prank.

Also, he already has nudes up. And yup, it's a micropenis.

DevilDog

kiwifarms.net
I saw this guy on ED...even they blacked out his DA name...guess he's become a lolcow...man, the internet is really messed up isn't it?

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Well, you see, it's a long, beautiful process that happens when you buy enough pads and form them into a cocoon. When one steps into the pad cocoon, it will seal itself shut, and metamorphosis will begi-oh fuck it, I'm not going to waste precious brain cells on this.

Male

This guy fucks!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Hunter said:
"I will become a feminine pad,"

That's a joke right?
Please someone tell me he's just fooling
I'm scared

D

DV 259

kiwifarms.net
Surtur said:
I refuse to believe he isnt a troll. No one is this far out.

That's what I said about Pamperchu and CWC before him. My faith in humanity is pretty much being held together by a thread at this point.

DykesDykesChina

Human/Science
Deceased
kiwifarms.net
As cool and useful as the intarwebz is - it also brings to the light revolting secrets from dark corners of the earth, unspeakable things which should have been left undisturbed :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.