Artcow Paige Hall / Thumbcramps / whimsipop - semi-racist fatty that likes to draw obese mermaids

B

BB 876

kiwifarms.net
Meet Paige Hall/Thumbcramps - https://twitter.com/thumbcramps

She's been featured in the Kiwifarms Reviews and Nora Reed threads now and then for opening her fat mouth.

Not quite tumblr, but twitter is basically tumblr at this point.

View attachment 149678 View attachment 149679 View attachment 149680 View attachment 149681

OP is protected right now, but could probably earn her own thread when she unlocks. I didn't think to cap the post when I saw it but she also went on an angry spree a couple days ago complaining about how "all the female characters in Overwatch have the same basic body shape compared to the males!!!" despite the fact that Overwatch is at least... trying to be more diverse than most AAA games. But nothing's ever good enough for these people.
In the quote above, you can see an example of her racism with thinking all Asians look the same.

Love is all you need... except when you´re Nora Fucking Reed, obviously.

Pretty sure this "Paige Hall" @thumbcramps came up before. I´ve seen her pink mermaid drawing somewhere here on the Farms. Did Nora´s crappy Twitter header; Tumblr tranny, "artist", e-begger, fatty, "mermaid" (lol), professional victim.
Here she is interacting with Reed, REEEEing about white people of course.

She draws too! But only ever draws obese women.

You can find more lovely art like this on her etsy https://archive.li/M1l75 and website https://archive.li/N0T6s

I cannot find old screenshots of some other drama she was involved in, but in short she basically admitted to not playing video games/Overwatch and when confronted on it she began to play the game to save face. Her Twitter has OW videos peppered in it now and then to prove that "she really plays games, guyz!"

Lastly, I learned of this beast around a year ago when she posted obese Olympians as if to say "look, these women are fat and healthy!" Any criticism was met with either a block or childish sarcasm.

Here is that Twitter thread too, if you want to see just how shitty and immature this hambeast can be - https://archive.li/8AKPc

And one more thing, I've heard rumors she's actually 15-6, but I'm sure you have to be older than that to deal at conventions. She certainly acts like a child, so it's anyone's guess.

Her Twitter is likely to be locked once her piggish sniffer catches wind of this thread, but it will undoubtedly be opened again because this beast loves attention just as much as food.

Jesus this is the biggest OP post I've made here. I was unsure if Paige belonged in the general lolcow category or beauty parlor.

B

BB 876

kiwifarms.net
What is the context on this one ? I don't see why she HAVE to play overwatch ?
In the rest of that sentence, I say "and when confronted on it she began to play the game to save face". She thinks she has to play Overwatch now for some reason.

Again, I wish I could find caps of this or the original Twitter thread. She got called out for criticizing the game while not actually playing it (or many video games in general) and now feels she has to really prove herself.

SpaceAnus

kiwifarms.net
She's back to e-begging for money so she can make a dating sim with a bunch of other obese virgin 20 something year old tumblrites
She also has only 1 white character and he's obviously the mean one and she calls him a vaping fuckboy on her twitter and he is almost identical to the evil white guy from gen zed right down to the fucking haircut. These people are so uncreative and predictable yet she expects money for something that every other insecure tumblr cow has done
shitting christ.jpg FOR FUCKS SAKE.png gen zed guy.png

Shore

Eat your heart out
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Paige has a lot of drama surrounding her shitty mystic messenger ripoff dating sim

Several of the team members are already clashing heads with her but since they're under contract they can't walk out of the project

As of writing this the kickstarter is at 7215 with 27 days to go

I feel like this project is doomed, but the drama surrounding all the sudden attention for Paige she will have more fodder to complain about cis men.

B

BB 876

kiwifarms.net
Looks like Paige has a lot of drama surrounding her shitty mystic messenger ripoff dating sim

Several of the team members are already clashing heads with her but since they're under contract they can't walk out of the project

As of writing this the kickstarter is at 7215 with 27 days to go

I feel like this project is doomed, but the drama surrounding all the sudden attention for Paige she will have more fodder to complain about cis men.
What sort of disagreements are her and the team getting into? Not enough wacky representation/someone wants to shoehorn in a thin white character?

D.Va

지옥에서 모피 모피
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Diversity is skin deep

You could probably change the skin colour of every character to white and nobody could tell the difference because it's pretty obvious that every character will be written as a valley girl. This kind of content is such low-hanging fruit.

wes

kiwifarms.net
Here is what made her Kickstarter more than just queer pee-oh-sees indie visual novel #56. (archive.li)

Surprisingly, it was art parodying (archive.li) the hyper-diverse headcanons that the Homestuck fandom had where if you didn't have a quadriplegic-vitiligo-obese 13 year old headcanon, you were giving into Whitey's Oppression. She did an about-face and is now suckling the sweet teat of the diversity (but the good kind where whitey is the hateful bitch character and the brown/blacks are sweet angels who dindu'nuffin bad beside work through their never-ending oppressions) to rake in on the LGBT visual novel scene cash.

Shore

Eat your heart out
kiwifarms.net
Paige is trying to save face by offering one of her body positive books for free.

im honestly suprised that she's even doing this because classic thumbcramps is too greedy. She's too cheap to reprint her popular ani+ line despite doing that kickstarter and it having positive feedback from the con crowd. I'm pretty sure Paige knows at this point she's in deep shit again but I can't wait to see who she blames this time for the drama.

Attachments

Perverted Cat

kiwifarms.net
Paige is trying to save face by offering one of her body positive books for free.

im honestly suprised that she's even doing this because classic thumbcramps is too greedy. She's too cheap to reprint her popular ani+ line despite doing that kickstarter and it having positive feedback from the con crowd. I'm pretty sure Paige knows at this point she's in deep shit again but I can't wait to see who she blames this time for the drama.
My guess is she'll probably blame "fatphobia" or "fatphobic cis-men". Knowing of people like her, I wouldn't be surprised.

Shore

Eat your heart out
kiwifarms.net
Here's a more content-heavy callout post about Paige. On top of her getting raked over the coals for being a borderline scammer (25K for a visual novel, lolno), there's notably some claims that she has a history of online and offline harassment.
I'm wondering if artists in the con artist alley scene are also willing to come forward about thumbcramps in terms of a merchant and her business practices. I've heard that her table usually barren despite how she claims she sells very well. This always piques my interest in full about her being a scammer, because while she has done kickstarters in the past she has actually delivered forementioned product.

25k for a mystic messenger ripoff is pretty excessive I will agree though.

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
Lastly, I learned of this beast around a year ago when she posted obese Olympians as if to say "look, these women are fat and healthy!" Any criticism was met with either a block or childish sarcasm.
Those girls are big because they are strong. They are shotputters and weightlifters. They're not big to be different, and to be an sjw.

Tags
paige hall

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino