Trainwreck Pamela Swain / DocHolday1977 / MsPhoenix1969 / Observer1977 / danishlace2003 / Writer_thriller - Victim of grand #MeToo conspiracy, litigious wannabe starfucker, off her meds and online

Where does Pam's thread belong?

• Lolcow - Where's the makeup, cosplay and scamming?

• Beauty Parlour - She's totally our girl

• Spergatory - This is uninteresting garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.

THOTHunterAlice

The dimensional merge is about to happen!
kiwifarms.net
You are no example of Jesus Christ. You're a damn disgrace.
Bitch I never claimed to be Jesus, also I'm sure your parents consider you a disgrace every time they see you go stark raving mad about hollywood tracking your jiggle ass down.

Grease monkey.
Get better insults, you dollar store ventriloquist dummy.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
kiwifarms.net
@DocHoliday1977 see was that so hard to give me a name to go off of my fake identity?

Mullets can be of any length, jackass. Also no one cares about length when it comes to hair modeling, they care if the color is gorgeous and same with the texture. Your hair is the color of dirty dish water and the texture looks like a shitty perm done by a drunk korean lady.

It's dark brown. Not blonde. For the love God.

DocHoliday1977

kiwifarms.net
Bitch I never claimed to be Jesus, also I'm sure your parents consider you a disgrace every time they see you go stark raving mad about hollywood tracking your jiggle ass down.

Get better insults, you dollar store ventriloquist dummy.

Never been to Hollywood. Smells like you.

Nice coming from a Dollar store Catholic.

Still looks like dirt dishwater mixed with shit to me.

I got your mama's color. What, not good enough?

THOTHunterAlice

kiwifarms.net
I got your mama's color. What, not good enough?

Nice coming from a Dollar store Catholic.
So what you are saying is that you smell like you actually showered with soap and water? Also you don't have my mom's color- like at all, that woman's hair is as dark as my sense of humor. Yours is that nice mousy shit brown.

DocHoliday1977

kiwifarms.net
So what you are saying is that you smell like you actually showered with soap and water? Also you don't have my mom's color- like at all, that woman's hair is as dark as my sense of humor. Yours is that nice mousy shit brown.
Are you sure cause before you said it was dishwater blonde? But go with whatever the vodka tells you. You antique withered catholic dick lush.

DocHoliday1977

kiwifarms.net
Because she's both stupid and crazy. The same reason she does or says anything else. Her diseased mind has a hard time spelling simple words correctly; coming up with coherent insults is beyond her.

A bite me, dumbass.

Because she's both stupid and crazy. The same reason she does or says anything else. Her diseased mind has a hard time spelling simple words correctly; coming up with coherent insults is beyond her.
Still not getting a picture of my boobs.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
A bite me, dumbass.
Once again Pudgy Pammy promptly proves my point for me. Screwing up such a simple sentence points to either a state of intoxication (which is likely, considering how much she's been projecting drug use onto us Kiwis lately, a classic narc tactic) or plain ol' stupidity. Maybe a combo of both!

Still not getting a picture of my boobs.
Wow, Pudgy Pammy's even more delusional than usual today. I've never asked her for a tit pic; in fact, I've pointed out how ugly Pudgy Pammy is several times. She's so desperate for someone, anyone, to find her attractive and give her validation that now she's hallucinating bobs and vagene requests coming from me. I wonder who she's hallucinating I am today?

Pro tip, Pudgy Pammy: No one wants to see your sad sack tits. No one wants to see you, period. No one in this world finds you attractive. You're going to die barren and alone. :story:

DocHoliday1977

kiwifarms.net
Once again Pudgy Pammy promptly proves my point for me. Screwing up such a simple sentence points to either a state of intoxication (which is likely, considering how much she's been projecting drug use onto us Kiwis lately, a classic narc tactic) or plain ol' stupidity. Maybe a combo of both!

Wow, Pudgy Pammy's even more delusional than usual today. I've never asked her for a tit pic; in fact, I've pointed out how ugly Pudgy Pammy is several times. She's so desperate for someone, anyone, to find her attractive and give her validation that now she's hallucinating bobs and vagene requests coming from me. I wonder who she's hallucinating I am today?

Pro tip, Pudgy Pammy: No one wants to see your tits. No one wants to see you, period. No one in this world finds you attractive. You're going to die barren and alone. :story:

Ok thanks. Cause I hate grease monkeys.

Cyber Goose

Honk Honk Motherfucker
kiwifarms.net
If you've never been to Hollywood how did Weinstein find out about you? Also, my previous question, have you been diagnosed with a mental illness ever?

These are legitimate questions I feel like could be answered if you were here trying to clear up misconceptions in your thread.

THOTHunterAlice

kiwifarms.net
Ok thanks. Cause I hate grease monkeys.
Bro why would you hate on mechanics? They fix your cars and shit!

Are you sure cause before you said it was dishwater blonde? But go with whatever the vodka tells you. You antique withered catholic dick lush.
Dishwater can be brown- especially when it's as filthy as you.

THOTHunterAlice

kiwifarms.net
Stop changing the subject dumb ass, why are you calling us mechanics and why do you hate them?
One pam, you are the one getting butthurt not me, two: why do you hate mechanics huh? did they kill your puppy and made you watch as they gang raped you huh? WHAT DID MECHANICS EVER DO TO YOU TO MAKE YOU HAVE THIS VENDETTA AGAINST THEM YOU RACIST!

Cyber Goose

Honk Honk Motherfucker
kiwifarms.net
If you've never been to Hollywood how did Weinstein find out about you? Also, my previous question, have you been diagnosed with a mental illness ever?

These are legitimate questions I feel like could be answered if you were here trying to clear up misconceptions in your thread.
Pam I'm asking legitimate questions.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino