Trainwreck Pamela Swain / DocHolday1977 / MsPhoenix1969 / Observer1977 / danishlace2003 / Writer_thriller - Victim of grand #MeToo conspiracy, litigious wannabe starfucker, off her meds and online

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Where does Pam's thread belong?

• Lolcow - Where's the makeup, cosplay and scamming?

• Beauty Parlour - She's totally our girl

• Spergatory - This is uninteresting garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Pam I'm asking legitimate questions.

Sadly, I guarantee you're never going to get truthful or coherent answers to your legitimate questions. Remember, this is the woman who lied about an imaginary pregnancy, then changed her lie to a magical time-traveling imaginary miscarriage (somehow caused by her imaginary celebrity stalkers) that took place three months before she was claiming to feel her imaginary baby kick. She's not just dumb and crazy, she's also a pathological liar who projects and gaslights all over the place. If she's ever received a mental health diagnosis (which she likely has given how she tried to sue her local sheriff's department for not arresting celebrities based on her delusions alone), she's never going to admit it. Her ego can't stand admitting fault. She has to be the perpetual victim.

It's an inside joke a out all of you.

And so the obvious degradation of Pudgy Pammy's ability to communicate continues.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
kiwifarms.net
No seriously where does your hate for mechanics stem from? Was uncle lester the molester one? Did a mechanic jump you? Did one of them assault you? Did daddy get beaten to death by one via blow to the skull with a crescent wrench?
Not about mechanics.

I don't know what that means. You're reaching word salad levels of crazy again.

No it's just that people out in the real world make fun of you.

THOTHunterAlice

Big tiddied demon hunter bf
kiwifarms.net
I don't know what that means. You're reaching word salad levels of crazy again.
She's past drunk rat running around on a keyobard of ravenous ramblings, she's full blown "i think she's trying to speak english, but it also sounds like she's speaking chinese, spanish, german, arabic, and lovecraftian nightmare."

• Agree
Reactions: Azafran90

DocHoliday1977

kiwifarms.net
No seriously where does your hate for mechanics stem from? Was uncle lester the molester one? Did a mechanic jump you? Did one of them assault you? Did daddy get beaten to death by one via blow to the skull with a crescent wrench?
No but funny story., tho.
My dad beat a drunk to death in 1972. The police let him do it to cause the drunk was acting the same way you all are.
Beat the man to death. It's that Scottish blood, I tell ya.

Coldgrip

Screw your outbreak, I have shivs.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Still looks like dirt dishwater mixed with shit to me.
Her hair looks greasy, like a monkey's.

A dirty, greasy, monkey.

My dad beat a drunk to death in 1972. The police let him do it to cause the drunk was acting the same way you all are.
You mean it's the scottish thing to act like a greasy, uncivilized monkey? Everybody knows the scottish suck, they got their asses conquered by the english, and the english are a bunch of wankers.

THOTHunterAlice

Big tiddied demon hunter bf
kiwifarms.net
Her hair looks greasy, like a monkey's.

A dirty, greasy, monkey.
How the fuck is your dad beating a drunk funny? I highly doubt the police were cool with letting a guy beating another person to death just cause the victim had one too many.

Also: YOU ARE A GREASE MONKEY, GREASE MONKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

littlearmalite

Fuck Women's Rights.
kiwifarms.net
Oh my god, I can't. I can't.

You've made me laugh before, but this is a brand new level of kek. You are legitimately going to the 6 year old's 'my dad is a badass who can totally beat you / your dad.'

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll take shit that never happened for 1000 Alex.
No, you're a target.
lol no we're not.
Pot, kettle, black.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Sadly, I guarantee you're never going to get truthful or coherent answers to your legitimate questions. Remember, this is the woman who lied about an imaginary pregnancy, then changed her lie to a magical time-traveling imaginary miscarriage (somehow caused by her imaginary celebrity stalkers) that took place three months before she was claiming to feel her imaginary baby kick. She's not just dumb and crazy, she's also a pathological liar who projects and gaslights all over the place. If she's ever received a mental health diagnosis (which she likely has given how she tried to sue her local sheriff's department for not arresting celebrities based on her delusions alone), she's never going to admit it. Her ego can't stand admitting fault. She has to be the perpetual victim.

And so the obvious degradation of Pudgy Pammy's ability to communicate continues.
Also worth noting that Pam is having a different conversation than the one you're having. Thothunter said she had hair like dirty dishwater full of dirt and grime, Pam saw this as being called "dishwater blonde." Literally everything she reads goes through a similar filter.

Not about mechanics.
Grease Monkey is an appellation for Mechanics. Nothing else. I know you think you're making us mad, but you're really just making yourself look like a fool trying to use this as an insult.

Oh? Who is making fun of us? What are they saying? And who do they think we are?

Pam, don't lie about your dear departed father to win internet fights.

DocHoliday1977

kiwifarms.net
Are you saying that the Scots are a bunch of uncivilized idiots? Speaking as someone who is part Scottish I demand an apology you fucking racist cuntrag!
My Swain/MacQueen clan who built Glasgow fr ok m the ground up....kicked all of your clans asses and ruled over th ed majority of Scotland since they were direct descendants of a Viking king.