Trainwreck Pamela Swain / DocHolday1977 / MsPhoenix1969 / Observer1977 / danishlace2003 / Writer_thriller - Victim of grand #MeToo conspiracy, litigious wannabe starfucker, off her meds and online

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Where does Pam's thread belong?

• Lolcow - Where's the makeup, cosplay and scamming?

• Beauty Parlour - She's totally our girl

• Spergatory - This is uninteresting garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
kiwifarms.net
Prove it faggot. Sources or it never happened.

Prove it faggot. Sources or it never happened.

THOTHunterAlice

Big tiddied demon hunter bf
kiwifarms.net
  • Agree
Reactions: Massive Fae Goat

Refrigerator Poet

kiwifarms.net
You've never watched Braveheart at all have you?
Did you know Braveheart is not a documentary?

Also worth noting that Pam is having a different conversation than the one you're having. Thothunter said she had hair like dirty dishwater full of dirt and grime, Pam saw this as being called "dishwater blonde." Literally everything she reads goes through a similar filter.
I’ve actually wondered more than once if the words she sees on the screen are the same words the rest of us see.

littlearmalite

S U P E R N E C E S S A R Y
kiwifarms.net
Swans are apart of royalty hitory.
You are a grease monkey.
You're a delusional schizo who doesn't even know the meaning of the words 'grease monkey'. You're about as much an inheritor of Clan Swain's legacy as I am Clan MacClean's.

You're nobody, and the sooner you admit that and go get your head checked, the sooner you can go the fuck away and quit clogging my 'new posts' feed.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
And that doesn't change that you are a low economic status nobody living in the countryside. You know, a peasant.

You are a grease monkey.
I am handy with a wrench.

I’ve actually wondered more than once if the words she sees on the screen are the same words the rest of us see.
The way she has responded to people here and elsewhere and how incoherent her 'evidence' is I have to assume she does see different words.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
My Swain/MacQueen clan who built Glasgow fr ok m the ground up....kicked all of your clans asses and ruled over th ed majority of Scotland since they were direct descendants of a Viking king.
You are a grease monkey.
See? Is providing sources for your claims that difficult? Also Swain is a rather common scottish name, so...chances are, you ain't related to a viking, schizy mitzy.

As you all no doubt expect, Pudgy Pammy is completely talking out of her ass. Nothing in the source she gave backs up any of her claims, from her direct ancestors building the entirety of Glasgow to her being the direct descendant of a Viking king. The fact one Danish king had the personal name Sweyn/Svein doesn't mean all modern Swains are direct descendants of a Viking king as she alleges. Her own source clearly states that was a common name amongst Scandinavian settlers/descendants in medieval Britain. It was an occupational name associated with being a servant and tending pigs (which is very appropriate considering what Pudgy Pammy looks like).

1578962460628.png

THOTHunterAlice

Big tiddied demon hunter bf
kiwifarms.net
As you all no doubt expect, Pudgy Pammy is completely talking out of her ass. Nothing in the source she gave backs up any of her claims, from her direct ancestors building the entirety of Glasgow to her being the direct descendant of a Viking king. The fact one Danish king had the personal name Sweyn/Svein doesn't mean all modern Swains are direct descendants of a Viking king as she alleges. Her own source clearly states that was a common name amongst Scandinavian settlers/descendants in medieval Britain. It was an occupational name associated with being a servant and tending pigs (which is very appropriate considering what Pudgy Pammy looks like).

View attachment 1097331
I think you broke her, she isn't making an autistic rambling about it. In that case- take all my :winner:and :semperfi: ratings.

littlearmalite

S U P E R N E C E S S A R Y
kiwifarms.net
I think you broke her, she isn't making an autistic rambling about it. In that case- take all my :winner:and :semperfi: ratings.
Implying she's not downing a couple of shots and preparing a 6 paragraph rebuttal that she'll delete after looking at it for two seconds.

The revised draft that immediately follows will bear only two words.

"Grease monkey."