Trainwreck Pamela Swain / DocHolday1977 / MsPhoenix1969 / Observer1977 / danishlace2003 / Writer_thriller - Victim of grand #MeToo conspiracy, litigious wannabe starfucker, off her meds and online

Where does Pam's thread belong?

• Lolcow - Where's the makeup, cosplay and scamming?

• Beauty Parlour - She's totally our girl

• Spergatory - This is uninteresting garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
That is not a valid argument when someone messages you bragging they put your personal information online then say "they can kill you at anytime".
Angus Port was telling you to stay away because he thought we (the they mentioned) could kill you. We cannot, for the record.

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Things I've established:
Harvey contacted me.
Harvey had this thread made to harass me.
He sent a message to me to tell me about it.
People on here have drug and alcohol backgrounds.
Harvey and Tony proposed sex favors.
Harvey hired agents to follow me in Ga.
Harvey contacted the law and promised money to the county as in movie productions.
I asked for this thread to be removed but it stay here illegally
Harvey and his friends/lawyers make death threats.
Absolutely none of those things have been established. Here is what has been established:
You're fat
You're delusional
You're have erotomania
You're extremely gullible
You're fat
You're an attention whore
You're a liar
You're pathologically unable to produce evidence you say you have.
You're fat.
You have no understanding of...well anything.

Oh and emspex left over drama with other mods after the hack (didn't actually have to do with the hack), not because she was scared or intimidated by your nonsense.
All Harvey has to do is to keep this up. And he'll earn a bullet. I've had enough of the death threats, sex offers and harassment and the fat jokes.

I'll kill him.
Oh look another death threat made in this thread, by the only person who makes death threats in this thread. Hey Pam hypothetically what do you think would happen if this went to trial (which it won't) and I prove that I have never had any contact with you until you were making an ass out of yourself on this site already? How about when they see I've never threatened you on this forum (the only place I've contacted you,) and then I show them the death threats you've made towards me alone? Which I have posted twice by the way. Who do you think would come out of that ahead?

Because if, hell freezes over, pigs learn to fly, and you learn to put down the fork and it goes to court that's exactly what would happen.

In before Pam ignores this post, and if she doesn't will respond with a juvenile nonsense insult and call me a random celebrity.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Harvey doesn't care if you're on menopause. Harvey's gonna get all up in there and bust a nut of cock snot.
Absolutely none of those things have been established. Here is what has been established:
You're fat
You're delusional
You're have erotomania
You're fat
You're a liar
You're fat.

Oh and emspex left over drama with other mods after the hack (didn't actually have to do with the hack), not because she was scared or intimidated by your nonsense.

Oh look another death threat made in this thread, by the only person who makes death threats in this thread. Hey Pam hypothetically what do you think would happen if this went to court (which it won't) and I prove that I have never had any contact with you until you were making an ass out of yourself on here already? How about when they see I've never threatened you on this account (the only one I've contacted you with,) and then I show them the death threats you've made towards me alone? Which I have posted twice by the way. Who do you think would come out of that ahead?

Because if, he'll freezes over, pigs learn to fly and you learn to put down the fork and it went to court that's exactly what would happen.

In before Pam ignores this post, and if she doesn't will respond with a juvenile nonsense insult and call me a random celebrity.
Threats of rape and harassment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

Is It Still Incest If I'm Adopted?
kiwifarms.net
You're fat
You're delusional
You're have erotomania
You're fat
You're a liar
You're fat.

Oh look another death threat made in this thread, by the only person who makes death threats in this thread. Hey Pam hypothetically what do you think would happen if this went to court (which it won't) and I prove that I have never had any contact with you until you were making an ass out of yourself on here already? How about when they see I've never threatened you on this account (the only one I've contacted you with,) and then I show them the death threats you've made towards me alone? Which I have posted twice by the way. Who do you think would come out of that ahead?

Because if, he'll freezes over, pigs learn to fly and you learn to put down the fork and it went to court that's exactly what would happen.

Threats of rape and harassment.View attachment 1109160
Threats? Harvey's already in your house, Babe. Ol' Harve can smell ya.

THOTto

Beep boop boop, we're fucked.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you be Dean O'Gorman? Because if you are, I can put my feet behind my head. :tomgirl: :heart-full:

Reactions: Coldgrip

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Threats of rape and harassment.View attachment 1109160
Show me where I threatened to rape you. Also I haven't harassed you, because you came here before I ever interacted with you. If you come into a coffee shop that I'm sitting in and start flailing around shrieking that everyone there is a celebrity, then it's not harassment or stalking for me to call you a retard. Even if I happen to be walking by see you flailing, and pop in to call you a retard it's still not harassment or stalking.

Edit: @THOTto in that case I'm Dean O'Gorman! :tomgirl:

Last edited: