Trainwreck Pamela Swain / DocHolday1977 / MsPhoenix1969 / Observer1977 / danishlace2003 / Writer_thriller - Victim of grand #MeToo conspiracy, litigious wannabe starfucker, off her meds and online

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Where does Pam's thread belong?

• Lolcow - Where's the makeup, cosplay and scamming?

• Beauty Parlour - She's totally our girl

• Spergatory - This is uninteresting garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@DocHoliday1977 Pam, you sly dog. When were you going to tell us that you put your home up for sale? Where are you moving too?

Good find! For anyone interested, I found the Realtor.com listing for what does appear to be Pudgy Pammy's home.

1579732692835.png

(Source)

As this is actually her mother's home and not Spamela Swine's, I'm a bit worried about her mother. I hope she's alright. Bad enough she has to wrangle a schizophrenic daughter who rants about celebrities wanting to fuck her all day, she doesn't deserve financial problems on top of that.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good find! For anyone interested, I found the Realtor.com listing for what does appear to be Pudgy Pammy's home.

View attachment 1110299
(Source)

As this is actually her mother's home and not Spamela Swine's, I'm a bit worried about her mother. I hope she's alright. Bad enough she has to wrangle a schizophrenic daughter who rants about celebrities wanting to fuck her all day, she doesn't deserve financial problems on top of that.

I'm showing this to my mother and we're filing another civil rights lawsuit against you under the cyberstalking law. She and I will be the plaintiffs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Viridian

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm showing this to my mother and we're filing another civil rights lawsuit against you under the cyberstalking law. She and I will be the plaintiffs.

Sharing public information posted on a commercial website (which your mother apparently agreed to as she's trying to sell her house and therefore needs to advertise the sale) isn't a violation of anyone's civil rights or "cyberstalking", Spamela Swine. Are you going to try to sue Google as well because I found the Realtor.com listing through a Google search? But please, go ahead, try to file a lawsuit against an anonymous handle on the Internet. You don't even know who I am, so how are you going to serve me? :story:

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1110299
(Source)

And how you going to know who he is or where he's from?
Donald Trump Jr.

Yes and shes going to be very disappointed.

Viridian

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Donald Trump Jr.

Yes and shes going to be very disappointed.

Yesterday you said I was Katy Perry. You in fact swore that you had evidence confirming that fact. You of course never provided said evidence (because it doesn't exist), and now you're claiming I'm somehow simultaneously Donald Trump Jr. as well? Another clear demonstration of your complete lack of intelligence and sanity.

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yesterday you said I was Katy Perry. You in fact swore that you had evidence confirming that fact. You of course never provided said evidence (because it doesn't exist), and now you're claiming I'm somehow simultaneously Donald Trump Jr. as well? Another clear demonstration of your complete lack of intelligence and sanity.
Hmmm guess I won't get permabanned after all. This is the least surprising thing I've heard all day.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yep. This just proves that you don't have any decency at all whatsoever. You doxxed my mother who voted for your father.

You are a revolting piece of shit. Elder abuse, cyberstalking, and harassment and you think you give a damn about my mother?

We have her on watch cause fags like you threaten and hire stalkers.

You see I was fair in my assessment about your father's presidency and impeachment because I'm an actual educated intelligent person with honor, values, and principles. You are nothing but abusive trash.

Viridian

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yep. This just proves that you don't have any decency at all whatsoever. You doxxed my mother who voted for your father.

You are a revolting piece of shit. Elder abuse, cyberstalking, and harassment and you think you give a damn about my mother?

We have her on watch cause fags like you threaten and hire stalkers.

You see I was fair in my assessment about your father's presidency and impeachment because I'm an actual educated intelligent person with honor, values, and principles. You are nothing but abusive trash.

So you admit you were, in fact, lying about having proof I was Katy Perry yesterday. Or are you trying to allege Katy Perry and Trump Jr. are somehow the same person? I mean, you're stupid and crazy enough to make an allegation like that, so I wouldn't be surprised if you were. I just want to be clear about what your schizophrenia has you saying today.

And really, Pudgy Pammy, there's no call for homophobic slurs. Shame on you. Or for you to project your abuse of your mother onto me. You neglect her and steal her pain pills to get high, not me.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So you admit you were, in fact, lying about having proof I was Katy Perry yesterday. Or are you trying to allege Katy Perry and Trump Jr. are somehow the same person? I mean, you're stupid and crazy enough to make an allegation like that, so I wouldn't be surprised if you were. I just want to be clear about what your schizophrenia has you saying today.

And really, Pudgy Pammy, there's no call for homophobic slurs. Shame on you. Or for you to project your abuse of your mother onto me. You neglect her and steal her pain pills to get high, not me.
You doxxed her and you'll suck it up and own it.

Shes not on pain pills and you're even more offensive since she got over an addiction to pain pills after having stage 4 cancer you disrespectful shit.
Pam just chill out. Save what ever time and money you'd waste in filing anything. Also, go out and enjoy your birthday or just spend it watching some TV with your Mom.

Tomorrow you can tell us where you are moving too.
No.

Last edited by a moderator:

Viridian

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Shes not on pain pills and you're even more offensive since she got over an addiction to pain pills after having stage 4 cancer you disrespectful shit.

I look forward to hearing about you trying to sue the president's son based on your hallucinations. It'll be absolutely hilarious--and promptly dismissed like all your other lawsuits against celebrities who have no idea you even exist.

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

So what you're saying is your mom was on heavy narcotics when she was pregnant with you, and that's why you're retarded.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I look forward to hearing about you trying to sue the president's son based on your hallucinations. It'll be absolutely hilarious--and promptly dismissed like all your other lawsuits against celebrities who have no idea you even exist.

Dint fox news fire you?

I'm perfectly ok with not being known by celebrities.

So what you're saying is your mom was on heavy narcotics when she was pregnant with you, and that's why your tarded?
You clearly can't read.