Trainwreck Pamela Swain / DocHolday1977 / MsPhoenix1969 / Observer1977 / danishlace2003 / Writer_thriller - Victim of grand #MeToo conspiracy, litigious wannabe starfucker, off her meds and online

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Where does Pam's thread belong?

• Lolcow - Where's the makeup, cosplay and scamming?

• Beauty Parlour - She's totally our girl

• Spergatory - This is uninteresting garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Dint fox news fire you?

I'm perfectly ok with not being known by celebrities.

Cry-typing returns! I really should just make a new bingo board, since Pudgy Pammy keeps hitting the same boxes over and over.

Oh, and I'm not Junior any more than I'm Katy Perry. But you're schizophrenic and deeply delusional, so I know you won't accept reality.

You say you're fine with not being known by celebrities, yet you insist you are known by an ever growing list of celebrities! Every day you add someone new to the list of famous people you desperately want to bone and lie about harassing you. You are desperate for attention and relevance. You're contradicting yourself again, Spamela Swine.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
kiwifarms.net
Cry-typing returns! I really should just make a new bingo board, since Pudgy Pammy keeps hitting the same boxes over and over.

Oh, and I'm not Junior any more than I'm Katy Perry. But you're schizophrenic and deeply delusional, so I know you won't accept reality.

You say you're fine with not being known by celebrities, yet you insist you are known by an ever growing list of celebrities! Every day you add someone new to the list of famous people you desperately want to bone and lie about harassing you. You are desperate for attention and relevance. You're contradicting yourself again, Spamela Swine.
I didnt make this thread, but you're clearly obsessed.

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No that will be my mom who loved Donald Trump and believed in him.

You ruined that, though, didnt you? Guy ou ruin everything, dont you?
How would a random anonymous person ruin your mom's love for anything?

Also I'm pretty sure your mom "Guy ou" ruined her own life, when she didn't scrape you out of her womb with a coat hanger in a back alley. She was probably too hepped up on goofballs to find the alley though.

Reactions: Viridian

DocHoliday1977

kiwifarms.net
nigger what are you even trying to say here

You ruin everything you touch.

How would a random anonymous person ruin your mom's love for anything?

Also I'm pretty sure your mom "Guy ou" ruined her own life, when she didn't scrape you out of her womb with a coat hanger in a back alley. She was probably too hepped up on goofballs to find the alley though.

Tell us who raised you, cause it certainly wasn't your mother. Your grandmother? Did your mom even want you at all or was she too busy chasing dick and heroin?

sweetpeaches

fats die i laugh
kiwifarms.net
Tell us who raised you, cause it certainly wasn't your mother. Your grandmother? Did your mom even want you at all or was she too busy chasing dick and heroin?
Not everyone had the same childhood as you, Pammy. Just because your mother was too busy popping painkillers to pay attention to her deranged daughter doesn't mean everyone's mom did the same thing. Stop crying and better pay attention to your window, rumor has it that Harvey Weinstein is on the run looking for you |:(

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I came from a happy two parent home, as a planned baby. I also had a large extended family, and I'm still very close with my siblings and nieces and nephews. Other than that I have a large group of real life friends. My life is actually pretty damn good.

Unlike you, who is utterly alone. Sitting in a sad house, with a mother you've been a burden to for most of your life. Who wonders how her daughter could have become such a deluded fool, and if she could have done anything differently. All the while waiting to die to get away from you. Just like your fetuses did!

Last edited:

DocHoliday1977

kiwifarms.net
Not everyone had the same childhood as you, Pammy. Just because your mother was too busy popping painkillers to pay attention to her deranged daughter doesn't mean everyone's mom did the same thing. Stop crying and better pay attention to your window, rumor has it that Harvey Weinstein is on the run looking for you |:(

Tell me, did @Deadpool 's granny protect him from being molested?

DocHoliday1977

kiwifarms.net
No. She didn't need to, but she taught me to stay away from crazy whores like you!
Well, my mother and father weren't perfect. But they chose me over drugs and protected me from being abused and molested. So my mom deserves to have a daughter do the right thing and look after her.
You never had that so you wouldn't understand it. That's why your here, attempting to hurt me for getting something you never had. Am I right?

And dont worry, your dick is safe from me.

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, my mother and father weren't perfect. But they chose me over drugs and protected me from being abused and molested. So my mom deserves to have a daughter do the right thing and look after her.
You never had that so you wouldn't understand it. That's why your here, attempting to hurt me for getting something you never had. Am I right?
Nope. I just like messing with crazy people. It helps when they're fat unrepentant cunts, who are fat, like you are.

Sounds like you're projecting about that molested thing. Did daddy give you the bad touch? Did he and his work buddies get drunk and pull a train? Or did you have a "funny uncle?"