Trainwreck Pamela Swain / DocHolday1977 / MsPhoenix1969 / Observer1977 / danishlace2003 / Writer_thriller - Victim of grand #MeToo conspiracy, litigious wannabe starfucker, off her meds and online

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Where does Pam's thread belong?

• Lolcow - Where's the makeup, cosplay and scamming?

• Beauty Parlour - She's totally our girl

• Spergatory - This is uninteresting garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
kiwifarms.net
Nope. I just like messing with crazy people. It helps when they're fat unrepentant cunts, who are fat, like you are.

Sounds like you're projecting about that molested thing. Did daddy give you the bad touch? Did he and his work buddies get drunk and pull a train? Or did you have a "funny uncle?"

Nope. My father threatened people with a gun. And my uncle's on both sides had a strict code of discipline in their lives.

So she actually does live with her mother? I've been curious about her living situation
Yes, until we can find her a smaller place to live and I can move to my own place.

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nope. My father threatened people with a gun. And my uncle's on both sides had a strict code of discipline in their lives.

Yes, until we can find her a smaller place to live and I can move to my own place.
So your dad was a violent maniac, and you were too fat and ugly even as a child for anyone to want to molest you! Got it.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
kiwifarms.net
Pammy is like a dog that only knows one trick, and anytime you ask it to do something different it keeps doing the same dumb thing over and over again. Too bad the only trick this bitch knows is "make incoherent schizophrenic ramblings".
At least I'm not Tony Robbins.

So your dad was a violent maniac, and you were too fat and ugly even as a child for anyone to want to molest you! Got it.

Lol no. Exact opposite. No facts at all.

sweetpeaches

fats die i laugh
kiwifarms.net
Well, my mother and father weren't perfect. But they chose me over drugs and protected me from being abused and molested. So my mom deserves to have a daughter do the right thing and look after her.
They couldn't stop you from turning into a middle aged attention whore who makes up stories about herself and celebrities to cope with her loneliness and failure.

sweetpeaches

fats die i laugh
kiwifarms.net
Amnesia is the inability to form new memories, A fugue state is the inability to recall memory or identity.
There are several types of amnesia and you're describing anterograde amnesia, I'm referring to retrograde amnesia, which is the loss of already existing memories. But yeah, a fugue state is more fitting in this case.

Tho it was just a joke, I doubt she actually has it, she's just fucking stupid.

THOTto

Beep boop boop, we're fucked.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There are several types of amnesia and you're describing anterograde amnesia, I'm referring to retrograde amnesia, which is the loss of already existing memories. But yeah, a fugue state is more fitting in this case.

Tho it was just a joke, I doubt she actually has it, she's just fucking stupid.
Ah, I’ve always associate retrograde Amnesia with dissociative amnesia because of the lack of anterograde symptoms. That one’s on me, my bad.

Excuse you, this is a bully site. No joke, only bully.