Trainwreck Pamela Swain / DocHolday1977 / MsPhoenix1969 / Observer1977 / danishlace2003 / Writer_thriller - Victim of grand #MeToo conspiracy, litigious wannabe starfucker, off her meds and online

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Where does Pam's thread belong?

• Lolcow - Where's the makeup, cosplay and scamming?

• Beauty Parlour - She's totally our girl

• Spergatory - This is uninteresting garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.
Finally got through all of this thread and wow. Crazy how all schizophrenics sound exactly like Pammy here, but yet she's adamant nothing is wrong.
I'd love to know what got her first original twitter account suspended.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
2020-01-29 21_27_35-(20) Tweets with replies by Pamela Swain (@Writer_thriller) _ Twitter.png

Pam's been busy on Twitter, and thinks Harvey Weinstein is mad she got a dog, because Pam just can't admit he has no fucking clue who she is.

2020-01-29 21_26_50-(20) Tweets with replies by Pamela Swain (@Writer_thriller) _ Twitter.png

That's not what theory of mind means, Pam. I'm sure you think that's an epic burn and throwing words back in someone's face, but as mentioned, you're using the phrase wrong, and as the person who talked about your failing theory of mind, still not Alan Dershowitz.

Begemot

Leering in the shadows.....
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1121862

Pam's been busy on Twitter, and thinks Harvey Weinstein is mad she got a dog, because Pam just can't admit he has no fucking clue who she is.

View attachment 1121863

That's not what theory of mind means, Pam. I'm sure you think that's an epic burn and throwing words back in someone's face, but as mentioned, you're using the phrase wrong, and as the person who talked about your failing theory of mind, still not Alan Dershowitz.
She just parrots half of what we say. I've used the phrase 'theory of mind' to delineate her inability to recognise other thought processes and others here on the 'Swain Train' have as well.

Sure hope she looks after the puppet and not accuse it of being a Weinstein spy.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
kiwifarms.net
It took nearly a week to respond and that's all you came up with? Good to see your time away hasn't increased your intelligence at all.

No I just was living life.

Why waste my brains on you lames?

You done being a hoe? Just admit you're obsessed with @Deadpool you stalker!!!
You haven't killed yourself yet, Harvey? Did you log off narcsite.com where you pretend to be Richsrd Grannon?

Gatdamn, I can't wait until you're dead.

How does it feel when no ones loves you nor will anyone ever love you again? Not even your children, or brother?

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
kiwifarms.net
Oh, don't lie Pammy. Being Tony Robbins' lawyer, I have private investigators watching you. They saw you logged into this site everyday; you just lurked the Beauty Parlor instead.

Been busy cleaning the pig pen for the upcoming sale? Where ya moving to?

Ima need to see your list of me logging in for proof. But! I'm always logged in on my phone. Are you saying Samsung let you hack into my phone or did Google?

And you've wasted your life and time on me, I should be flattered.

I'm moving to a new house as soon as the Harvey check from the lawsuit clears. Or buying my family's home and remodeling it or moving to Colorado.

Roll the dice and tell me.

I'm not going anywhere you silly cunt! Also Harvey told me he got you to go ass to mouth again.

Harvey got Alexandra to go ass to mouth or did she escape the radioactive STD riddled giant slug?