Trainwreck Pamela Swain / DocHolday1977 / MsPhoenix1969 / Observer1977 / danishlace2003 / Writer_thriller - Victim of grand #MeToo conspiracy, litigious wannabe starfucker, off her meds and online

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Where does Pam's thread belong?

• Lolcow - Where's the makeup, cosplay and scamming?

• Beauty Parlour - She's totally our girl

• Spergatory - This is uninteresting garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
Ima need to see your list of me logging in for proof. But! I'm always logged in on my phone. Are you saying Samsung let you hack into my phone or did Google?

And you've wasted your life and time on me, I should be flattered.

I'm moving to a new house as soon as the Harvey check from the lawsuit clears. Or buying my family's home and remodeling it or moving to Colorado.

Roll the dice and tell me.
Sorry, attorney-client privilege. But it definitely wasn't Google :tomgirl:. Georgia girl in Colorado? You're not gonna last there with the cold. FYI, Tony has a penthouse in Denver if you ever want to get down with the get down again--I'll let him know you might be moving there.

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm moving to a new house as soon as the Harvey check from the lawsuit clears.
There aren't enough rainbows in the entire multiverse to express the optimism in this statement.

Harvey got Alexandra to go ass to mouth or did she escape the radioactive STD riddled giant slug?
No it was you. He said you also sent him video of you having sex with your new dog. Apparently it was yelping and trying to get away but was pinned under your bulk.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
kiwifarms.net
Sorry, attorney-client privilege. But it definitely wasn't Google :tomgirl:. Georgia girl in Colorado? You're not gonna last there with the cold. FYI, Tony has a penthouse in Denver if you ever want to get down with the get down again--I'll let him know you might be moving there.

Oh man. Colorado just lost its appeal. I used to live there moron.

So it was Straight Talk, Tracphone, and Samsung. Thanks.

I have never "got down" with Phony Robbins. Do you have a record of the date and place we allegedly "got down"?

There aren't enough rainbows in the entire multiverse to express the optimism in this statement.

No it was you. He said you also sent him video of you having sex with your new dog. Apparently it was yelping and trying to get away but was pinned under your bulk.

Lies and more lies. Just like the fake naked photos of me on facebook, Harvey, you just don't know when to stop. do you?

Harvey harvey harvey. No one loves you at all. You've hit rockbottom and you still think you're in charge of me.

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lies and more lies. Just like the fake naked photos of me on facebook, Harvey, you just don't know when to stop. do you?

Harvey harvey harvey. No one loves you at all. You've hit rockbottom and you still think you're in charge of me.
I'm not Harvey. I've worked for him a few times, but I'm a mercenary I'll work for anyone who'll pay. We make fun of you over scotch every other week. I believe him though, you look like the type to fuck dogs.

DocHoliday1977

kiwifarms.net
I'm not Harvey. I've worked for him a few times, but I'm a mercenary I'll work for anyone who'll pay. We make fun of you over scotch every other week. I believe him though, you look like the type to fuck dogs.

Nope not into animals sexually. But you should know that since I refuse to have sex with animals like you and Harvey.

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nope not into animals sexually. But you should know that since I refuse to have sex with animals like you and Harvey.
There are no conditions in all of reality that would make me want to have sex with you. You need to stop propositioning me, it's not ok. No means no Pam.

You should also stop having sex with your dog. It's an animal and can't consent. It's a shame you talk about poor Harvey the way you do while sexually harassing me and raping animals. #metoo

DocHoliday1977

kiwifarms.net
There are no conditions in all of reality that would make me want to have sex with you. You need to stop propositioning me, it's not ok. No means no Pam.

You should also stop having sex with your dog. It's an animal and can't consent. It's a shame you talk about poor Harvey the way you do while sexually harassing me and raping animals. #metoo

You idiots know nothing about dog physiology. She's just got out of heat and is having her period which is the plan before we have her fixed.

You colossal wastes of space. Google is your friend.

Talk about him? I'm planning to deface his gravesite when he finally takes the fag paddy wagon to hell.

Lol at me propositioning to the likes of you.

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You idiots know nothing about dog physiology. She's just got out of heat and is having her period which is the plan before we have her fixed.
Ewwww Pam it doesn't matter that your dog was in heat. Raping her was wrong ok, and it definitely doesn't make me want to sleep with you. I realize you're in love with me, but it's not gonna happen. It's not me, it's you. You're gross.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Viridian

DocHoliday1977

kiwifarms.net
Ewwww Pam it doesn't matter that your dog was in heat. Raping her was wrong ok, and it definitely doesn't make me want to sleep with you. I realize you're in love with me, but it's not gonna happen. It's not me, it's you. You're gross.

You want gross? Ima shit all over Harvey's monument. I figure he'd appreciate his memorial smelling like himself.

My wee dog hasn't engaged in sex of any kind cause she's getting fixed. I shield her from the Harvey's of the world.

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You want gross? Ima shit all over Harvey's monument. I figure he'd appreciate his memorial smelling like himself.

My wee dog hasn't engaged in sex of any kind cause she's getting fixed. I shield her from the Harvey's of the world.
Pam I don't care that you engage in scat play with Harvey. What you and Harvey do is between the two of you. I'm sure you've shat on him and licked it off multiple times, but I just think it's gross.

I'm also glad to see you admit your dog didn't engage in sex acts. Of course she didn't you raped her.

• Agree
Reactions: Immortal Technique

DocHoliday1977

kiwifarms.net
Pam I don't care that you engage in scat play with Harvey. What you and Harvey do is between the two of you. I'm sure you've shat on him and licked it off multiple times, but I just think it's gross.

I'm also glad to see you admit your dog didn't engage in sex acts. Of course she didn't you raped her.

Nope. But why are you bringing this up? Are you into raping animals? My dog has never been abused. Only satanic psychopaths rape animals.

I've never met Harvey. I would never go to his no tell motel business meetings. Not even to be his lawyer.

DocHoliday1977

kiwifarms.net
Pam sexually harassing deadpool is my job. Talking about shit just makes him more erect.
Actually. I didnt make this thread.

Lay off the meth if you're going to post. You make no sense.

No Pam I won't rape your dog with you. Wtf is wrong with you? I told you I'm not interested.

Wow. You all dropping acid tonight?
Question. Did Donna Rotunno give Harv ed g a blow job to get the job?

None of that makes any sense.

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually. I didnt make this thread.

Lay off the meth if you're going to post. You make no sense.
She never said you did. Also people who rape dogs shouldn't try and shame other people.
Wow. You all dropping acid tonight?
Question. Did Donna Rotunno give Harv ed g a blow job to get the job?

None of that makes any sense.
I don't know who that is or what Harvey's hiring practices are. I'm pretty sure you asking him for a job would be inappropriate considering you're in a sexual/romantic relationship with him.

DocHoliday1977

kiwifarms.net
She never said you did. Also people who rape dogs shouldn't try and shame other people.

I don't know who that is or what Harvey's hiring practices are. I'm pretty sure you asking him for a job would be inappropriate considering you're in a sexual/romantic relationship with him.

I have never met Harvey at all. Y'all are free basing the meth, acid, and eating some lead paint chips.

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I Pamela Swain am freebasing the meth, acid, and eating some lead paint chips.
That's not a healthy lifestyle. Harvey won't be happy when he finds out someone he's in a relationship with is on all that stuff. Stawp, get help.

DocHoliday1977

kiwifarms.net
That's not a healthy lifestyle. Harvey won't be happy when he finds out someone he's in a relationship with is on all that stuff. Stawp, get help.

Stop changing my posts, gangrene nuts.

Now why would you make up such a horrid rumor, Pam? Everyone knows I shoot heroin, meth is for inbreds. Speaking of how is your Uncledad?

It's like you want me to be right.