Trainwreck Pamela Swain / DocHolday1977 / MsPhoenix1969 / Observer1977 / danishlace2003 / Writer_thriller - Victim of grand #MeToo conspiracy, litigious wannabe starfucker, off her meds and online

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Where does Pam's thread belong?

• Lolcow - Where's the makeup, cosplay and scamming?

• Beauty Parlour - She's totally our girl

• Spergatory - This is uninteresting garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.

THOTto

Beep boop boop, we're fucked.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
?????????

So let's see. Someone on here shoots heroin and takes meth. Please get into rehab.
First you misgender me as a filthy cis man, which is LITERALLY RAPE, and now you're spreading libel about me again? Wow, how unsupportive of women can you be. AND you're discriminating against my lifestyle choice of using drugs? BIGOT!

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First you misgender me as a filthy cis man, which is LITERALLY RAPE, and now you're spreading libel about me again? Wow, how unsupportive of women can you be. AND you're discriminating against my lifestyle choice of using drugs? BIGOT!
Ok let's unpack this.
So you are a woman, correct?
Where is the libel?
And using drugs is a lifestyle choice?

Just making sure I understand you completely.

THOTto

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok let's unpack this.
So you are a woman, correct?
Where is the libel?
And using drugs is a lifestyle choice?

Just making sure I understand you completely.
Yes, and you misgendered me claiming I had a penis. That could have caused dysphoria, and I've tried to be so nice fixing your posts, I didn't even warn you for it. I thought you deserved to defend yourself against any false accusations and speak your truth!
I don't use meth, and I've been nothing but honest about my choice for my body.
Yes, some people choose to jog, some people eat 5,000 calories on video, some people post on social media like twitter, we all have our ways of coping with life. It's very hard to clean up after people all day you know. (:_(

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pam you silly cunt heroin can't talk, It's an inanimate object! I think you should lay off the jenkem. It's making you stupid...er
Pardon?
Jenkem? That's totally new to me.
What is that exactly?

Yes, and you misgendered me claiming I had a penis. That could have caused dysphoria, and I've tried to be so nice fixing your posts, I didn't even warn you for it. I thought you deserved to defend yourself against any false accusations and speak your truth!
I don't use meth, and I've been nothing but honest about my choice for my body.
Yes, some people choose to jog, some people eat 5,000 calories on video, some people post on social media like twitter, we all have our ways of coping with life. It's very hard to clean up after people all day you know. (:_(

Huh?

THOTto

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm the one who merges your posts, and making multiple posts against the rules. I'm supposed to get you in trouble for it, but I think you should have the right to defend yourself and don't want to censor you. I clean up the forums to help out, that's why I have a nifty supervisor badge. Some of the other people with threads have unhealthy ways to cope. I'm only human after all, everyone has their flaws. I'm not here to judge you, I just think you deserve a fair chance to confront what people are saying.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm the one who merges your posts, and making multiple posts against the rules. I'm supposed to get you in trouble for it, but I think you should have the right to defend yourself and don't want to censor you. I clean up the forums to help out, that's why I have a nifty supervisor badge. Some of the other people with threads have unhealthy ways to cope. I'm only human after all, everyone has their flaws. I'm not here to judge you, I just think you deserve a fair chance to confront what people are saying.

Oh thank you. I appreciate that.
And before, someone said I HAD a penis and I don't.
And these people admit to drug use every time they post so me an d.c. others who lurk monitor their rants...one to make sure they dont hurt themselves, two, to document threats and Harvey admissions.