Trainwreck Pamela Swain / DocHolday1977 / MsPhoenix1969 / Observer1977 / danishlace2003 / Writer_thriller - Victim of grand #MeToo conspiracy, litigious wannabe starfucker, off her meds and online

Where does Pam's thread belong?

• Lolcow - Where's the makeup, cosplay and scamming?

• Beauty Parlour - She's totally our girl

• Spergatory - This is uninteresting garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're a sick woman Pam.
You are a sick powerless man, Tony. You can't speak things into existence. You should focus on you and your wife.

Here's your medicine. A spoonful of rejection. Open wide, swallow it down, and let it sink into your soul. This time, learn to accept rejection and fuck off.

Deadpool

Sheriff of Kiwi Farms!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You are a sick powerless man, Tony. You can't speak things into existence. You should focus on you and your wife.

Here's your medicine. A spoonful of rejection. Open wide, swallow it down, and let it sink into your soul. This time, learn to accept rejection and fuck off.
First guess what? I'm not Tony Robbins! Second I've already told you Pam, I won't sleep with you because you're gross. It's kind of a waste of time to reject someone who has already rejected your skank ass multiple times. I only have eyes for @THOTto :heart-full: :tomgirl: :heart-full:

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First guess what? I'm not Tony Robbins! Second I've already told you Pam, I won't sleep with you because you're gross. It's kind of a easy of time to reject someone who has already rejected your skank ass multiple times. I only have eyes for @THOTto :heart-full: :tomgirl: :heart-full:
I think that's cool. I've never been attracted to you. Nor will I ever be. You're totally safe from me.
I'm not your type. We have nothing in common. Trust me.

Buh bye.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh? Am I back to being Michael huh? I wish you'd make up your mind with your schizo mythology, sweetie, it would be much better for everyone.

No, I was just picking.

You're pathetic Harvey Weinstein. Or you sound like him. ( eesh, where's the Ajax when you need it?)

I feel glad that the whole world of women now is aware of you and your disgusting personage.

This war is won.

Begemot

What becomes of the broken-hearted?
kiwifarms.net
No, I was just picking.

You're pathetic Harvey Weinstein. Or you sound like him. ( eesh, where's the Ajax when you need it?)

I feel glad that the whole world of women now is aware of you and your disgusting personage.

This war is won.
How do I sound like him, I'm just an Aussie shitposter that LARPs as a furry black supremacist at times. Deffo different from Harvey, kid.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just can't get enough of me, huh?
More like you can't get enough of us, Spamela Swine. That's why you keep coming back, despite your multiple claims that you were GONE FOREVER. :story:

Honestly though, you've become pretty boring. You just keep repeating the same nonsense over and over, and it's not even particularly creative nonsense. Give us some new material, Pudgy Pammy!

• Agree
Reactions: lightswitchdoll

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More like you can't get enough of us, Spamela Swine. That's why you keep coming back, despite your multiple claims that you were GONE FOREVER. :story:

Honestly though, you've become pretty boring. You just keep repeating the same nonsense over and over, and it's not even particularly creative nonsense. Give us some new material, Pudgy Pammy!
Hey Donny.

Sure, I got something for you....you reap what you sow.

Oh dont worry, it will be tailored to you personally and not repetitive.

Thaaaaaannnkkks.

Mikey Bloomberg just might take the whole game.

Last edited by a moderator:

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
So, life still so unfulfilling you'll believe literally anything says so long as it feeds into your delusions then, Pam?

Oh who am I kidding by asking, we all know the answer is yes.

Again, gentle reminder that none of us here actually have ties to Harvey or Tony or any of your obsessions, that your obsessions do not know you exists and the ones that might want even less to do with you than you claim to want with them. You really ought to talk with a professional about your erotomanic delusions, Pam. And your general anger about everything dealing with narcissistic personality disorder.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, life still so unfulfilling you'll believe literally anything says so long as it feeds into your delusions then, Pam?

Oh who am I kidding by asking, we all know the answer is yes.

Again, gentle reminder that none of us here actually have ties to Harvey or Tony or any of your obsessions, that your obsessions do not know you exists and the ones that might want even less to do with you than you claim to want with them. You really ought to talk with a professional about your erotomanic delusions, Pam. And your general anger about everything dealing with narcissistic personality disorder.
And you reap what you sow too. You are unfortunately a human and a sinner like the rest of us. You lie, you sin, you distort.
You alike the rest of these mentally deficient sad souls are not untouched by age, illness, sickness, and consequences.

Let's just hope when you're put on the spot that you can look back and be satisfied with your behavior and contribution to allowing a rapists, stalkers, and abusers to go free. May you get what you deserve.

Is Jesus apart of the Illuminati? Someone should pray and ask.

No ties to Harvey and Tony? They made this thread and you are here. You are no friend of mine.

Good night.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
And you reap what you sow too. You are unfortunately a human and a sinner like the rest of us. You lie, you sin, you distort.
You alike the rest of these mentally deficient sad souls are not untouched by age, illness, sickness, and consequences.
"you alike" is not correct grammar in this instance, Pam. Also no fucking duh no one is untouched by age, illness, etc. That's just life.

Let's just hope when you're put on the spot that you can look back and be satisfied with your behavior and contribution to allowing a rapists, stalkers, and abusers to go free. May you get what you deserve.
Encouraging a delusional erotomaniac to seek therapy for her life destroying delusions? Yes, I can be satisfied with my behavior. And if there is such a thing as karma it may reward me as it will.

Is Jesus apart of the Illuminati? Someone should pray and ask.
Yeshua bin Yoseph died 2000 years ago. The Illuminati was a late 1700s secret society that tried to combat superstition. No. He was not a member.

No ties to Harvey and Tony? They made this thread
They did not. That would be your delusions and paranoia talking.

and you are here. You are no friend of mine.

Good night.
No enemy either. See you in the morning, Pam.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"you alike" is not correct grammar in this instance, Pam. Also no fucking duh no one is untouched by age, illness, etc. That's just life.

Encouraging a delusional erotomaniac to seek therapy for her life destroying delusions? Yes, I can be satisfied with my behavior. And if there is such a thing as karma it may reward me as it will.

Yeshua bin Yoseph died 2000 years ago. The Illuminati was a late 1700s secret society that tried to combat superstition. No. He was not a member.

They did not. That would be your delusions and paranoia talking.

No enemy either. See you in the morning, Pam.

Oh yes, that's just life.

You won't be seeing me ever. Not this morning, not ever.

In order to be delusional, I have to actively be pursuing a fantasy and believing it's TRUE against reality. Since I don't care about celebrities and have evidence to the contrary, I think I have the law and sanity on my side. Maybe you should talk to a doctor and ask him why you're obsessed with a woman you're not married to or underage teen girls.

You need to experience some hard consequences for your actions in life. And soon. You certainly aren't "good" by any definition of the word. Not you or any other desperate poster on this harassment thread.

Thanks for the grammar help, nazi.

Begemot

What becomes of the broken-hearted?
kiwifarms.net
Oh yes, that's just life.

You won't be seeing me ever. Not this morning, not ever.

In order to be delusional, I have to actively be pursuing a fantasy and believing it's TRUE against reality. Since I don't care about celebrities and have evidence to the contrary, I think I have the law and sanity on my side. Maybe you should talk to a doctor and ask him why you're obsessed with a woman you're not married to or underage teen girls.

You need to experience some hard consequences for your actions in life. And soon. You certainly aren't "good" by any definition of the word. Not you or any other desperate poster on this harassment thread.

Thanks for the grammar help, nazi.
Can you please stop being abusive, sweetie? You're better than this, deep inside.