Trainwreck Pamela Swain / DocHoliday1977 / MsPhoenix1969 / Observer1977 / danishlace2003 / Writer_thriller - Victim of grand #MeToo conspiracy, litigious wannabe starfucker, off her meds and online

Which member of the Pamspiracy does Pam secretly want to fuck the most?

• Total voters

Cup Noodle

Too drunk to live. Too autistic to die.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok. That's nice to hear.
Ima wife you up bae. It's probably the best thing for you. I've got my own shit going for me and if any celebrity comes after you they will just disappear. I know all of the good spots. You just have to help dig the hole. I'm also 6'4" with a 8" dick. I know how to use it too. I see a bright future ahead of us.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
This idiot is trying to get banking info? Pam, please, we know you're vulnerable, none of us want you to be scammed.
She's too stupid to not believe the shit sent to her. Maybe this will finally get her start taking her medication and if she has none, seek a professional so she doesn't get scammed due to her schizophrenia.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's too stupid to not believe the shit sent to her. Maybe this will finally get her start taking her medication and if she has none, seek a professional so she doesn't get scammed due to her schizophrenia.
I blocked this cunt. Like I did you.

This idiot is trying to get banking info? Pam, please, we know you're vulnerable, none of us want you to be scammed.
Can you read or no ?

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can. I read psychology textbooks for a year and received A's. You're all are the idiots. Obsessed retards. You all caped for Harvey. Weak losers

So I post proof of fake celebs contacting me and you still think I'm making it up? That's not schizophrenia, you worthless cunt. Harvey Weinstein pretended to be these counts with their permission

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
So I post proof of fake celebs contacting me and you still think I'm making it up? That's not schizophrenia, you worthless cunt. Harvey Weinstein pretended to be these counts with their permission
How many posts have you reposted here where you think it's the actual celebrities contacting you?

Also, you never studied psychology. Claiming you did is just another instance of you playing pretend to make your life seem better than it is and to make you look more intelligent than you actually are.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How many posts have you reposted here where you think it's the actual celebrities contacting you?

Also, you never studied psychology. Claiming you did is just another instance of you playing pretend to make your life seem better than it is and to make you look more intelligent than you actually are.
Did you read the texts? Or are you forever doomed to be stupid in life? Do I have to post last year's transcript? And do I have to do this in court Alan Dershowitz to show you are a flat out liar?

You need to go ahead and die if your dementia is this bad. Protecting criminals and underwear issues, you are failing bad.

Screenshot_20201026-163732_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20201026-170620_Hangouts.jpg
Screenshot_20210129-113413_Messages.jpg
Capture-_2018-02-09-18-44-17.png

Alan Dershowitz is a liar. He can never tell the truth.
Screen Shot 2021-07-25 at 12.45.45 PM.png

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
Did you read the texts? Or are you forever doomed to be stupid in life? Do I have to post last year's transcript? And do I have to do this in court Alan Dershowitz to show you are a flat out liar?

You need to go ahead and die if your dementia is this bad. Protecting criminals and underwear issues, you are failing bad.
Sure, take Alan to court. He's not me. The only one suffering from dementia is you. It's why you have a thread.

Psychology of Leadership isn't Psychology. That's just a short course talking about what makes a good leader by teaching you that you have to be part of the group instead about it. Sadly, that doesn't always work out well. There's an article on Scientific American on this from like 2006 or 07. You're better off taking a Management course and figuring out what sort of leadership is best for you. Why is the idea of Psychology of Leadership a bad idea? It's because it's inefficient and due to this, costly. Any time I had to help run a company I was a cross between a laissez-faire & transformational leader.

Last edited:

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sure, take Alan to court. He's not me. The only one suffering from dementia is you. It's why you have a thread.

Psychology of Leadership isn't Psychology. That's just a short course talking about what makes a good leader by teaching you that you have to be part of the group instead about it. Sadly, that doesn't always work out well. There's an article on Scientific American on this from like 2006 or 07. You're better off taking a Management course and figuring out what sort of leadership is best for you. Why is the idea of Psychology of Leadership a bad idea? It's because it's inefficient and due to this, costly. Any time I had to help run a company I was a cross between a laissez-faire & transformational leader.
You have severe issues. You have a very bad proclivity to lie about things that are blatantly true and look at you now, hedging like you're giving me education advice. You are not in psychology, Alan if you were, you'd know that leadership has been studied by Freud, Yung, Adler, and others. They have postulated many theories of leadership like servant leader, transitional, transactional, etc. Remember when I said you were not a classically trained psychologist? This applies here.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
You have severe issues. You have a very bad proclivity to lie about things that are blatantly true and look at you now, hedging like you're giving me education advice. You are not in psychology, Alan if you were, you'd know that leadership has been studied by Freud, Yung, Adler, and others. They have postulated many theories of leadership like servant leader, transitional, transactional, etc. Remember when I said you were not a classically trained psychologist? This applies here.
Not lying, that's not a psychology course. Your basically taking a few courses that could help you get a business degree. I should know. I have one, as well as a business management degree. Though they're not Bachelors degrees I saw no point in getting those when I could spend less money and get all of the certificates and various degrees which would amount for the same thing (technical/ trade schools are helpful for that).

Also, you wouldn't know what any of those types of leaderships are before I mentioned them.

If you were actually taking a psychology course, your first year would have you reading a Introduction to Psychology book. They tend to be well over 700 pages long. I have a few versions myself, but I use them help make characters I write for RPG's more realistic as well as other resources.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not lying, that's not a psychology course. Your basically taking a few courses that could help you get a business degree. I should know. I have one, as well as a business management degree. Though they're not Bachelors degrees I saw no point in getting those when I could spend less money and get all of the certificates and various degrees which would amount for the same thing (technical/ trade schools are helpful for that).

Also, you wouldn't know what any of those types of leaderships are before I mentioned them.

If you were actually taking a psychology course, your first year would have you reading a Introduction to Psychology book. They tend to be well over 700 pages long. I have a few versions myself, but I use them help make characters I write for RPG's more realistic as well as other resources.
Do you know what the biological basis of behavior is about? I'll wait.

I do know about them, I studied them a year ago.

Educate yourself.

Well, if I am suffering from mental ailments and am the most educated and knowledgeable, then you are a first-class retard that has no ability to get his shit together at all. You are so bpd egomaniacal that you are only reactive with people. You never engage positively with people. This is why you have a shitty personal life.

You want to fight with me more, Richard Grannon? Throw your toddler toys at me. Go ahead, little boy. You need to be so massively humiliated so that you don't ever get any inclination in that bpd brain to attack someone again. You really need to learn to shut the hell up.

Let me know when you've caught up to me. And guess what, fuck you and your bullshit and whatever woman you're fucking with.

If I find out, Richard Grannon, that you've slandered me to people like Mark Butler from the GDOL and to any type of authority, I'm going to fix you good and them.

Attachments

• AuthorArchive.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 9

DoorPost101

Get back here, you bacon stealing bitch!
kiwifarms.net
Pamela, about that one celebrity who wanted you to give your bank info 'for the charity' - https://www.aarp.org/money/scams-fraud/info-2019/fake-celebrity.html " For example, if you post “I love you, Blake Shelton!” on the singer’s real Facebook or Instagram page, you might hear back from something like #SecretBlakeSheltonacct. The Blake impostor will say he’s flattered, values your fandom and would love to meet you ... if you first donate to his charity."

I know this will fall on deaf ears and you truly believe that these are famous people and not scammers who have figured out they can use any name/picture they want on social media (because it turns out people will truly believe they're talking to the REAL celebrity), but I'm with the other poster that said we don't want to see you get scammed.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pamela, about that one celebrity who wanted you to give your bank info 'for the charity' - https://www.aarp.org/money/scams-fraud/info-2019/fake-celebrity.html " For example, if you post “I love you, Blake Shelton!” on the singer’s real Facebook or Instagram page, you might hear back from something like #SecretBlakeSheltonacct. The Blake impostor will say he’s flattered, values your fandom and would love to meet you ... if you first donate to his charity."

I know this will fall on deaf ears and you truly believe that these are famous people and not scammers who have figured out they can use any name/picture they want on social media (because it turns out people will truly believe they're talking to the REAL celebrity), but I'm with the other poster that said we don't want to see you get scammed.
Harvey admitted to it.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You see, Harvey and Tony admitted to doing all this and posing as other people. I don't believe these were the real celebrities, Harvey's lawyers are here trying to distort the truth saying I think allllll these accounts are real when I know they are fake. Alan Dershowitz and Richard Grannon are attacking Harvey's accusers to make as if they have a mental illness. I never gave my bank account or money.

That's why this thread exists.

I mean, I know that's what you think. But if believing it was Harvey keeps you from giving away your bank account information, or sending money to these scammers, then I guess that's a positive thing.
Capture+_2019-04-18-00-28-13.png