Trainwreck Pamela Swain / DocHoliday1977 / MsPhoenix1969 / Observer1977 / danishlace2003 / Writer_thriller - Victim of grand #MeToo conspiracy, litigious wannabe starfucker, off her meds and online

Which member of the Pamspiracy does Pam secretly want to fuck the most?

• Total voters

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
To quote the requirements

Total number of credits: 62 credits
Core Course Requirements: 30 credits
Capstone and Applied Doctoral Project or Dissertation Course Requirements: 11 credits
Specialization Course Requirements: 21 credits

To be awarded the Doctor of Psychology, you must complete the program coursework of 62 credits with a 3.00 minimum cumulative grade point average. You will need to complete three (3) non-credit In-Residence Workshops.* You will also need to complete all Dissertation requirements.**

*For the Doctor of Psychology, you are required to attend three In-Residence weekend workshops.

**As a requirement for graduation from the University of Arizona Global Campus with a degree of Doctor of Psychology (PsyD), each student must complete and successfully defend an Applied Doctoral Project (ADP) or Dissertation. The ADP is intended to extend or apply research by examining an issue within a real-world setting for a practical situation, leading to many different forms of studies that are different than the traditional dissertation. An ADP may look a lot like a dissertation study, or it can be a meta-analysis, a program design, program evaluation, a theoretical work, an action research, or a case study. The purpose of the Dissertation is to ensure that the student has mastered the ability to pursue a systematic investigation, which examines significant issues or problems in applied psychology. The Dissertation requirement is also designed to contribute to the student's knowledge, skills, and research expertise in psychology. Students choose a topic that addresses carefully chosen research questions that the student then investigates with quantitative or qualitative research, with a meta-analysis, or with a program design or program evaluation. Prerequisites, timelines for completion, and attendance requirements for an Applied Doctoral Project and Dissertation, as well as a detailed explanation of each step in the process, are described in the Applied Doctoral Handbook and the Dissertation Handbook.

So if you were getting a real PhD you'll have to actually go there for some of the course load.

Also

1. Provide proof of a master’s degree from a regionally or approved nationally accredited institution with a graduate level cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, or an earned Doctoral degree from a regionally or approved nationally accredited institution.
  2. Have access to a computer with an Internet connection for the Web-based programs and meet the minimum technology requirements and minimum computer skills, abilities, features, system configurations, hardware, and software outlined in the General Academic Information & Policies section of the Academic Catalog.
  3. Have the ability to study in English indicated by one of the following:
    • Earned a bachelor's degree in which the primary language of instruction was English; or
    • Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) examination taken within the past two (2) years. For the TOEFL, a minimum score of 550 paper-based or 79 internet-based is required. For the IELTS, a minimum score of 6.5 is required. Copies of unofficial scores must be submitted prior to provisional enrollment, and official scores must be submitted prior to full admission
So where's your Masters? Where's your Bachelor's? You can't just skip those two unless you go to one of the few schools that combine Masters and PhD courses, but you still need your Bachelor's.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Capstone and Applied Doctoral Project or Dissertation Course Requirements: 11 credits

To be awarded the Doctor of Psychology, you must complete the program coursework of 62 credits with a 3.00 minimum cumulative grade point average. You will need to complete three (3) non-credit In-Residence Workshops.* You will also need to complete all Dissertation requirements.**

*For the Doctor of Psychology, you are required to attend three In-Residence weekend workshops.

**As a requirement for graduation from the University of Arizona Global Campus with a degree of Doctor of Psychology (PsyD), each student must complete and successfully defend an Applied Doctoral Project (ADP) or Dissertation. The ADP is intended to extend or apply research by examining an issue within a real-world setting for a practical situation, leading to many different forms of studies that are different than the traditional dissertation. An ADP may look a lot like a dissertation study, or it can be a meta-analysis, a program design, program evaluation, a theoretical work, an action research, or a case study. The purpose of the Dissertation is to ensure that the student has mastered the ability to pursue a systematic investigation, which examines significant issues or problems in applied psychology. The Dissertation requirement is also designed to contribute to the student's knowledge, skills, and research expertise in psychology. Students choose a topic that addresses carefully chosen research questions that the student then investigates with quantitative or qualitative research, with a meta-analysis, or with a program design or program evaluation. Prerequisites, timelines for completion, and attendance requirements for an Applied Doctoral Project and Dissertation, as well as a detailed explanation of each step in the process, are described in the Applied Doctoral Handbook and the Dissertation Handbook.

So if you were getting a real PhD you'll have to actually go there for some of the course load.

Also

1. Provide proof of a master’s degree from a regionally or approved nationally accredited institution with a graduate level cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, or an earned Doctoral degree from a regionally or approved nationally accredited institution.
  2. Have access to a computer with an Internet connection for the Web-based programs and meet the minimum technology requirements and minimum computer skills, abilities, features, system configurations, hardware, and software outlined in the General Academic Information & Policies section of the Academic Catalog.
    • Earned a bachelor's degree in which the primary language of instruction was English; or
    • Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) examination taken within the past two (2) years. For the TOEFL, a minimum score of 550 paper-based or 79 internet-based is required. For the IELTS, a minimum score of 6.5 is required. Copies of unofficial scores must be submitted prior to provisional enrollment, and official scores must be submitted prior to full admission
So where's your Masters? Where's your Bachelor's? You can't just skip those two unless you go to one of the few schools that combine Masters and PhD courses, but you still need your Bachelor's.
Ok. That's none of your business. You need to stop.

Also

Whether you are Jordan Peterson or Alan Dershowitz, if you don't stop violating my privacy, I will ask for a restraining order. Both of you live in the United States.

Richard Grannon, you need to communicate to these emotionally inept men that the authorities are aware of the stalking now. If you can't stop this on your own, you can and will earn a restraining order.

Cup Noodle

Too drunk to live. Too autistic to die.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@DocHoliday1977 I hop you are having a good day.

20210726_193350_HDR - Copy.jpg

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Ok. That's none of your business. You need to stop.

Whether you are Jordan Peterson or Alan Dershowitz, if you don't stop violating my privacy, I will ask for a restraining order. Both of you live in the United States.

Richard Grannon, you need to communicate to these emotionally inept men that the authorities are aware of the stalking now. If you can't stop this on your own, you can and will earn a restraining order.
Go ahead. All I did was post what is public record. You would also be putting a restraining order one people who don't know you exist which wont look good on your record.

While rabbits are cute, I can't keep food as a pet.
Will you be going by Dr. Swain, Dr. Parnalia, or Dr. Fat Pam?
Do you think she could write a 200 page thesis and keep it on track without talking about her little conspiracy?

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Will you be going by Dr. Swain, Dr. Parnalia, or Dr. Fat Pam?
The more you post, the more determined to testify if called.
Go ahead. All I did was post what is public record. You would also be putting a restraining order one people who don't know you exist which wont look good on your record.

While rabbits are cute, I can't keep food as a pet.

Do you think she could write a 200 page thesis and keep it on track without talking about her little conspiracy?
I could write a 10-word memo describing your gaping anus, Michael Fassbender.

Narr Then

What's up wi' thi' narr, mardy arse
kiwifarms.net
The more you post, the more determined to testify if called.
You won't be called, they have no idea you exist.

Do you really think that they just call people up out of the blue to appear in court? That the prosecutors don't meet up with accusers/witnesses first to go over their statements and evidence? All this is done months in advance.

You've got zero evidence, because you've never been harassed, sexually or otherwise, by weinstein or anyone else, ya big weirdo.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You won't be called, they have no idea you exist.

Do you really think that they just call people up out of the blue to appear in court? That the prosecutors don't meet up with accusers/witnesses first to go over their statements and evidence? All this is done months in advance.

You've got zero evidence, because you've never been harassed, sexually or otherwise, by weinstein or anyone else, ya big weirdo.
You sound worried, Michael.

Remember when you betrayed me, Pam? I do. I'll not forget your insolence and neither will Tony.
Blow it out your ass.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But you will, the judge will force you to apologize for abject hate speech against me and Tony. He'll most likely force you to marry me, to make up for your insolence. Being part of the Illuminati is such a pleasant experience.
LMAO. Why are you talking about a conspiracy, Harvey? I told you I don't believe in those.

But you will, the judge will force you to apologize for abject hate speech against me and Tony. He'll most likely force you to marry me, to make up for your insolence. Being part of the Illuminati is such a pleasant experience.
Harvey Weinstein and Tony Robbins believe in the conspiracy Illuminati. Why don't they have lolcow threads?

WHY YOU MAD? You can't attack me anymore, can you? Sad.