Trainwreck Pamela Swain / DocHoliday1977 / MsPhoenix1969 / Observer1977 / danishlace2003 / Writer_thriller - Victim of grand #MeToo conspiracy, litigious wannabe starfucker, off her meds and online

Which member of the Pamspiracy does Pam secretly want to fuck the most?

• Total voters

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
You're so weak you cant get out of the bed in the morning if Brenda doesn't make you. I'm pretty sure I've lost all respect for you at this point.
This is where we differ you and I. I never had respect for her in the first place.
Or pity.
Actually let me get mad at the internet for a minute. Absolutely fuck you. You will never know what it is like to have a child and you will never have to worry about SIDS you absolute trash monster. For those of you without children, imagine trying to conceive. It doesn't just happen. Shure sex is fun, but when you are looking to conceive it is different. Yeah I know accidents, whatever. So now you have been trying to make a baby and it has happened. Now you have to worry about weird miscarriage shit but you pamper your woman and try to keep that from happening. It comes to delivery day. Shit can go wrong here. For my first it did. Born with the umbilical cord around his neck. Children die in childbirth even today. Thankfully mine didn't. Women can die in childbirth even today. Thankfully mine didn't. So now after 9 plus months you have this baby. You of course love and cherish it but in the back of your mind there is SIDS. You can do everything for your child and give it the best care and there is SIDS. The thing that will become a person who you have tried your hardest to care for for 9 to 15 months and you love with all of your heart could just die for no reason at all. It's just SIDS. There are all kinds of things that I could say, but I'll just say this. Fuck you you barren woomed bitch.
Be thankful this woman can't have children and spread her insanity to another generation.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually let me get mad at the internet for a minute. Absolutely fuck you. You will never know what it is like to have a child and you will never have to worry about SIDS you absolute trash monster. For those of you without children, imagine trying to conceive. It doesn't just happen. Shure sex is fun, but when you are looking to conceive it is different. Yeah I know accidents, whatever. So now you have been trying to make a baby and it has happened. Now you have to worry about weird miscarriage shit but you pamper your woman and try to keep that from happening. It comes to delivery day. Shit can go wrong here. For my first it did. Born with the umbilical cord around his neck. Children die in childbirth even today. Thankfully mine didn't. Women can die in childbirth even today. Thankfully mine didn't. So now after 9 plus months you have this baby. You of course love and cherish it but in the back of your mind there is SIDS. You can do everything for your child and give it the best care and there is SIDS. The thing that will become a person who you have tried your hardest to care for for 9 to 15 months and you love with all of your heart could just die for no reason at all. It's just SIDS. There are all kinds of things that I could say, but I'll just say this. Fuck you you barren woomed bitch.
Tsk tsk the stalker bully is having a tantrum. Such a fit person to be raising children. Anytime you're ready to be a sane functional human being, leave this website and don't ever fuck with me again. I don't like you nor do I want anything with used up cursed illuminati damned to hell satanists such as yourselves. If God's rejected you, I'm following His wise counsel.
That's why your children and get off a trash website you damned to hell fuck.

Cup Noodle

Too drunk to live. Too autistic to die.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have 2 jobs. And when did I ask for your respect ever? I don't respect trash.
The Kiwi Farms and that stupid weather site that no one visits don't count. I think I'm done here. Have a nice life leeching off of Brenda until she dies and your brother takes over the estate and leaves you homeless. Maybe I'll catch back up then just to laugh at you.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's why you *watch* your children.
Tsk tsk the stalker bully is having a tantrum. Such a fit person to be raising children. Anytime you're ready to be a sane functional human being, leave this website and don't ever fuck with me again. I don't like you nor do I want anything with used up cursed illuminati damned to hell satanists such as yourselves. If God's rejected you, I'm following His wise counsel.
That's why your children and get off a trash website you damned to hell fuck.

This is where we differ you and I. I never had respect for her in the first place.
Or pity.
I also never loved you Fassbender. I moved on 6 years ago.
The Kiwi Farms and that stupid weather site that no one visits don't count. I think I'm done here. Have a nice life leeching off of Brenda until she dies and your brother takes over the estate and leaves you homeless. Maybe I'll catch back up then just to laugh at you.
Burn in hell for eternity, Harvey. I'll see you in court.
Be thankful this woman can't have children and spread her insanity to another generation.
You and you kids are damned to hell. Congratulations.

Bully some more Fassbender. Cursed trash.

May your child be bullied and harassed to suicide as you have bullied and harassed people's children, you cursed sack of shit, Michael Fassbender.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
I also never loved you Fassbender.
Not Fassbender, my name is @Anonymus Fluhre.
I moved on 6 years ago.
That's obviously a lie since you can't stop talking about him and other celebrities that don't know you exist.
Burn in hell for eternity, Harvey. I'll see you in court.
He's not Harvey and you wont see anyone in court because you can't get past even simple procedures.

You and you kids are damned to hell. Congratulations.
There's no such as hell and three of my kids are Jewish so they get a press pass into heaven. Meanwhile hateful schizo's like you are sent to horrific afterlife that awaits things like you.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
May your child be bullied and harassed to suicide as you have bullied and harassed people's children, you cursed sack of shit, Michael Fassbender.
I actually taught each of my children how to defend themselves against bullies and my daughter even broke the nose of one which I had to go to office for to talk to the teacher and kids parents and told them straight up they're lucky I didn't get involved because there's no Meca where I would put them if their son hurt my daughter.

Also not Fassbender

I look forward to seeing you homeless on the streets of Atlanta begging for a cheeseburger. I'm going to piss in your mouth and kick your mouth in. You are the most despicable human being that I have ever had the misfortune of ever meeting online.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's no such as hell and three of my kids are Jewish so they get a press pass into heaven. Meanwhile hateful schizo's like you are sent to horrific afterlife that awaits things like you.
Ok keep thinking that.
That's obviously a lie since you can't stop talking about him and other celebrities that don't know you exist.
You reap what you sow.
I look forward to seeing you homeless on the streets of Atlanta begging for a cheeseburger. I'm going to piss in your mouth and kick your mouth in. You are the most despicable human being that I have ever had the misfortune of ever meeting online.
Then leave.
actually taught each of my children how to defend themselves against bullies and my daughter even broke the nose of one which I had to go to office for to talk to the teacher and kids parents and told them straight up they're lucky I didn't get involved because there's no Meca where I would put them if their son hurt my daughter.

Also not Fassbender
Chicken shit.

Cup Noodle

Too drunk to live. Too autistic to die.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Then leave.
That's what I'm doing. Not because you want me to though. You are just insufferable. I'll continue to better my and my children's lives as you rot in some shit hole in Georgia just waiting for your mother to die and your brother who has money and lawyers to take everything that Brenda promised you away from you.
Would you like to add anything else before I go to bed and do my best to forget that you ever existed. So sad that there are like five people in the world that even think of you and after tonight it will only be four.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's what I'm doing. Not because you want me to though. You are just insufferable. I'll continue to better my and my children's lives as you rot in some shit hole in Georgia just waiting for your mother to die and your brother who has money and lawyers to take everything that Brenda promised you away from you.
Go ahead, make my day.

Trombonista

そう絶対☆もう絶対☆100%負けらんないっ
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Go ahead, make my day.
Care to put your money where your mouth is, bitch?
2200 EST, 8/28/2021, 4210 Wolfetown Rd, Cherokee, NC 28719
Bring as many of your celebrity crushes as you want; I'll go to prison, but all of you will go to the morgue.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How does that make me a "chicken shit"? I taught my daughter how to protect herself from Muslims who think they can get away with whatever they want because the Liberals treat them like protected class citizens.
I thought you were a democrat, Alan? You're not? Imagine that. Call black cube and cry about it. Shalom.
Fuck off forever Harvey.
You're nothing but an already souled bully. No loves you
I meant to say here an already dead souled bully and nobody loves you.

Care to put your money where your mouth is, bitch?
2200 EST, 8/28/2021, 4210 Wolfetown Rd, Cherokee, NC 28719
Bring as many of your celebrity crushes as you want; I'll go to prison, but all of you will go to the morgue.
And here comes Tony Robbins with the retard final word. Durrrrrrr, kiwifarms durrrrrrr gonna posttttttt durrrrrrrrr

You will reap what you sow. In this life and the next.