Trainwreck Pamela Swain / DocHoliday1977 / MsPhoenix1969 / Observer1977 / danishlace2003 / Writer_thriller - Victim of grand #MeToo conspiracy, litigious wannabe starfucker, off her meds and online

Where does Pam's thread belong?

• Lolcow - Where's the makeup, cosplay and scamming?

• Beauty Parlour - She's totally our girl

• Spergatory - This is uninteresting garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
List of people: Alicia Vikander, Harvey Weinstein, Tony Robbins.

New person, Mel Gibson?

New person, Mel Gibson?
She was probably turned out by a gang of mechanics, son. She was looking for love but they wouldn't reciprocate.

Same reason she hated Harvey. He turned her down and narcissistic fools can't take that.

Nope. Exact opposite. And if Harvey wasn't interested, he'd be gone.

It's about to go from bad to phenomenally worse.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But I am. I'm a rabbit-human hybrid created by black cube to lurk outside your house. Thanks for the easily cracked wifi password by the way: 'Harveyissatan: was my third guess.....

Oh dont worry, you've all provided plenty of racist, antisemitic hate speech and harassment of targets for Harvey.

And to think you all created an avenue to record your threats with this thread. Outsmarted yourselves quite well.

Begemot

I'll be back, whimpering in the shadows...
kiwifarms.net
Oh dont worry, you've all provided plenty of racist, antisemitic hate speech and harassment of targets for Harvey.

And to think you all created an avenue to record your threats with this thread. Outsmarted yourselves quite well.
What threats, sweetness. We just comment on your foolishness. You, on the other hand, have on multiple occasions threatened me. I think it's the only damaged way you can show affection, sadly.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What threats, sweetness. We just comment on your foolishness. You, on the other hand, have on multiple occasions threatened me. I think it's the only damaged way you can show affection, sadly.

I have no affection for you. There is no love. I do not find you to be a decent person for love and relationships.
My foolishness? I didnt create this thread or seek any of you rejects approval. You did.

I hope you have those threats. Like what I told you last Christmas.

Begemot

I'll be back, whimpering in the shadows...
kiwifarms.net
I have no affection for you. There is no love. I do not find you to be a decent person for love and relationships.
My foolishness? I didnt create this thread or seek any of you rejects approval. You did.

No. You love me. You can't stop replying to me. Secretly you know my superior Australian genetics will be your salvation.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

THOTHunterAlice

The feels are too real.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Deadpool

Has never had sex with a cousin.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Post screenshots of any threats people have made towards you in this thread or shut the fuck up about them.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net

New person, Mel Gibson?

New person, Mel Gibson?

None of those people are in your thread. None of them give a shit who you are.

Nope. Exact opposite. And if Harvey wasn't interested, he'd be gone.

The 'Harvey' that is interested in you is merely a product of your diseased mind.

It's about to go from bad to phenomenally worse.

Do tell.

Well Jizzlaine, I'ma gonna tap dance to the left, then to the right, and then, POW!

DROP A PIANO ON HIS HEAD.

So you have no actual plan then?

Why, it's almost as if we have no connection to Harvey Weinstein at all and are just bored shitposters.

Also please cite any and all instances of me engaging in racist speech, please and thank you.

And what did you say last Christmas?

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
None of those people are in your thread. None of them give a shit who you are.

The 'Harvey' that is interested in you is merely a product of your diseased mind.

Do tell.

So you have no actual plan then?

Why, it's almost as if we have no connection to Harvey Weinstein at all and are just bored shitposters.

Also please cite any and all instances of me engaging in racist speech, please and thank you.

And what did you say last Christmas?

What did I say to that lady last Christmas?

Something I would never say to you, Tony.