Trainwreck Pamela Swain / DocHoliday1977 / MsPhoenix1969 / Observer1977 / danishlace2003 / Writer_thriller - Victim of grand #MeToo conspiracy, litigious wannabe starfucker, off her meds and online

Where does Pam's thread belong?

• Lolcow - Where's the makeup, cosplay and scamming?

• Beauty Parlour - She's totally our girl

• Spergatory - This is uninteresting garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think we've been exceeding her "hurtful truth level" the last few days.

Actually no, people really now think you're methheads.

Someone told me you were giving blow jobs behind a 7/11 to use someones hot spot so you can post on the site. Is that true?

Ok 7/11 chain stores are out west. We don't have them here in South GA.

Research helps.

Same old crack/meth head ranting.

Still not Tony.

What did you say to the lady, Pam? I don't think you remember.

Lmao. I'm enjoying how confused you are.

THOTHunterAlice

The feels are too real.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Research helps.

Actually there are 7-11s out in the east coast jackass, they are just few and far in between.

Reactions: Viridian

Begemot

I'll be back, whimpering in the shadows...
kiwifarms.net

DidYouJustSayThat

Eat the bat soup, bigot.
kiwifarms.net
Pam should have some common decency and give Harvey a blowjob or at least a hand job like these other bitches, who are suing him before she can even dream of getting in the queue.
Harvey Weinstein did nothing wrong and all these sluts should be forced to pay him back, with interest, for all the the work they got from Harvey advancing their careers, minus whatever was the average pay for a LA hooker at the time of transaction.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net

Is people your name for the voice in your head, Pam? Because no one is saying that as far as I can see.

Research helps.

There's one in Savannah and quite a number in Jacksonville Florida. Research!

You really shouldn't do crack or meth Pam, much less both at once. It can lead to all sorts of bad trips and side effects, like voices in your head and paranoid delusions.

Lmao. I'm enjoying how confused you are.

So you don't remember what you said. That's all you needed to say. You can be honest about the gaps in your memory instead of projecting all sorts of vices onto other people.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually there are 7-11s out in the east coast jackass, they are just few and far in between.

That was Tony Robbins' mother to get his sports interviews when he was a virgin teenager.

That was To
Is people your name for the voice in your head, Pam? Because no one is saying that as far as I can see.

There's one in Savannah and quite a number in Jacksonville Florida. Research!

You really shouldn't do crack or meth Pam, much less both at once. It can lead to all sorts of bad trips and side effects, like voices in your head and paranoid delusions.

So you don't remember what you said. That's all you needed to say. You can be honest about the gaps in your memory instead of projecting all sorts of vices onto other people.
ny Robbins' mother to get his sports interviews when he was a virgin teenager.

You make no sense and talk way too much.

Pam should have some common decency and give Harvey a blowjob or at least a hand job like these other bitches, who are suing him before she can even dream of getting in the queue.
Harvey Weinstein did nothing wrong and all these sluts should be forced to pay him back, with interest, for all the the work they got from Harvey advancing their careers, minus whatever was the average pay for a LA hooker at the time of transaction.

Loser.

Fix it fassbender

Deadpool

Has never had sex with a cousin.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pam, I know bumfuck South Georgia is boring as fuck, but bath salts is not the answer. It's exacerbating your mental illnesses and making you even more delusional. Please seek help, I promise you psych doctors aren't celebrities in Scooby Doo masks.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Only you have a problem understanding me, Pam. You're the one with the issue, not me.

And you're far more verbose than me, so Pot, Kettle, Black, pam.

Lulz, sure.
And I don't have memory gaps, I just don't tell you anything.

Dude she's so fugly and filthy that not even truckers want a ¢10 blowie from her in case she's got thirty different types of diseases.

I'm not the famous bent over Mel Gibson the guys love in San Fran.
What's your favorite shade of lipstick, girlfran?

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Neither is anyone in this thread. Same deal with Tony Robbins, Harvey Weinstein, Micheal Fassbender, or whoever the fuck your celebrity du jour is.

Also you only dislike Mel Gibson because he'd look down on you for being a nigger lover.

Some black men who are professional are handsome and attractive. Hatred for different people is against God.

Deadpool

Has never had sex with a cousin.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some black men who are professional are handsome and attractive. Hatred for different people is against God.
Hatred for anyone is technically against God, because the Bible calls to love your enemy. I'm ironicly shit posting, but you legitimately hate celebrities who don't know you exist.

That being said, I'm not getting into another religious argument with a lunatic, who can't tell reality from delusion.