Trainwreck Pamela Swain / DocHoliday1977 / MsPhoenix1969 / Observer1977 / danishlace2003 / Writer_thriller - Victim of grand #MeToo conspiracy, litigious wannabe starfucker, off her meds and online

Where does Pam's thread belong?

• Lolcow - Where's the makeup, cosplay and scamming?

• Beauty Parlour - She's totally our girl

• Spergatory - This is uninteresting garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whether I'm moving to a mansion or moving under the Bay Branch Bridge, you wont be able to access me online with my VPN.

Have a great day.
We don't need to access you at all, Porky Pammy. You keep coming back here to post about your multiple erotomaniac celebrity obsessions and your desperate for relevancy schizophrenic delusions. No one makes you do that. You choose to do that, because you're an attention whore who wants to be a real whore, but no one wants to touch you. Every time you post here, you entertain all of us autistic shitposting Kiwis. Every time you post here, we win.

Enjoy being homeless. You deserve it for the misery you've put your poor mother through.

derpherp2

kiwifarms.net
Not me. Cause if there was a thread or anything about you, I wouldn't waste my time.
You're boring as fuck. And probably a boring lay. I like men. Real men.
Yeah sure lol.
Your retarded relationship advice in the A&N threads certainly doesn't sound like those retarded prudish thots that are saying what they think looks appealing in a man- in a totally not obvious manner you read from those young adult romance novels, but will literally shag her dog when given the chance.

Speaking of, do you have dogs?
Not your dad, you freakcel. An actual dog.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah sure lol.
Your exceptional relationship advice in the A&N threads certainly doesn't sound like those exceptional prudish thots that are saying what they think looks appealing in a man- in a totally not obvious manner you read from those young adult romance novels, but will literally shag her dog when given the chance.

Speaking of, do you have dogs?
Not your dad, you freakcel. An actual dog.
Didn't read it. Pressed for time on actual important shit to get done. I'm sure you can pay a prostitute to care and a hand job.

derpherp2

kiwifarms.net
34 minutes, just for that.

Totally not an attentionwhore tho guise.
This is the fun part of you trying to emulate everyone else's sass Pam, you always miss the core philosophy of the sassblasting.
Also, don't go pretending to have a life again Pam, being relegated as the wine aunt no one likes isn't an essential job - no matter how much you tell your headmates and fanfics lies.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We don't need to access you at all, Porky Pammy. You keep coming back here to post about your multiple erotomaniac celebrity obsessions and your desperate for relevancy schizophrenic delusions. No one makes you do that. You choose to do that, because you're an attention whore who wants to be a real whore, but no one wants to touch you. Every time you post here, you entertain all of us autistic shitposting Kiwis. Every time you post here, we win.

Enjoy being homeless. You deserve it for the misery you've put your poor mother through.
As you tank your father's administration.

*Shrugs* I'm sure he thinks you're a failure since you didn't get a government job. I can see you have issues and now you're fucking up his campaign to get back at him.
I bet you spend all your free time online and not one moment with your kids.

I'll write your kids when they're grown and tell them what a useless, crass, ignoramus you were. Since your here with me.

This is the fun part of you trying to emulate everyone else's sass Pam, you always miss the core philosophy of the sassblasting.
Also, don't go pretending to have a life again Pam, being relegated as the wine aunt no one likes isn't an essential job - no matter how much you tell your headmates and fanfics lies.
Michael, oh no, my fake lover and husband is here. Did the sew your asshole up?

Tony Robbins is a predator. His own words everyone.

derpherp2

kiwifarms.net
Then there's the other half of the coin.
The OC donut steele faggotry you originally spew is also nowhere close to original or interesting.

Which is why it's so fucking hilarious.
It's like seeing a dressed up pig go to prom, only we somehow know the pig did it all to herself - maybe because of how rushed and desperate she looks.

In short, Pam, whenever you think people are "playing your game" they're actually playing another game.
It's called "poke the retard."

Also I suggest going back to spastically neg-rating people when you're being an impatient butthurt faggot. Good shit takes time to make.
Speaking of, do you know how to cook Pam? That might explain where your dog went.

Wouldn't put it past you to eat a dog after failing to fuck it after failing to fuck your dad. Fat.

Reactions: Deadpool

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Then there's the other half of the coin.
The OC donut steele faggotry you originally spew is also nowhere close to original or interesting.

Which is why it's so fucking hilarious.
It's like seeing a dressed up pig go to prom, only we somehow know the pig did it all to herself - maybe because of how rushed and desperate she looks.

In short, Pam, whenever you think people are "playing your game" they're actually playing another game.
It's called "poke the exceptional individual."

Also I suggest going back to spastically neg-rating people when you're being an impatient butthurt faggot. Good shit takes time to make.
Speaking of, do you know how to cook Pam? That might explain where your dog went.

Wouldn't put it past you to eat a dog after failing to fuck it after failing to fuck your dad. Fat.
Didn't read it. Too much moron in that diatribe.

derpherp2

kiwifarms.net
Didn't read it. Too much moron in that diatribe.
Now you understand why no one reads anything you say. lol.

Also here's what she thinks is "too long"
Then there's the other half of the coin. The OC donut steele faggotry you originally spew is also nowhere close to original or interesting. Which is why it's so fucking hilarious. It's like seeing a dressed up pig go to prom, only we somehow know the pig did it all to herself - maybe because of how rushed and desperate she looks. In short, Pam, whenever you think people are "playing your game" they're actually playing another game.It's called "poke the retard." Also I suggest going back to spastically neg-rating people when you're being an impatient butthurt faggot. Good shit takes time to make. Speaking of, do you know how to cook Pam? That might explain where your dog went. Wouldn't put it past you to eat a dog after failing to fuck it after failing to fuck your dad. Fat.
Don't blame her, I guess, might be too long for her first time.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Try hacking me, Alan, let's test that theory out.
Don't need or want to hack you, Pam. VPNs still don't work that way. Not that you have one.

I think we need to look into euthanasia for people over 80.
You'll be 80 well before me, Pam.

These two comments were to the exact same message. You literally can't keep your delusions straight when responding to the exact same stimulus.