Trainwreck Pamela Swain / DocHoliday1977 / MsPhoenix1969 / Observer1977 / danishlace2003 / Writer_thriller - Victim of grand #MeToo conspiracy, litigious wannabe starfucker, off her meds and online

Where does Pam's thread belong?

• Lolcow - Where's the makeup, cosplay and scamming?

• Beauty Parlour - She's totally our girl

• Spergatory - This is uninteresting garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is your deadname Tony, Pamela?
That would explain so much.

Minus the incest.
And the beastiality.
And the obesity.
And your existence in general.

Seriously tho, pretending not to care while at the same time fucking up on rewriting your own "sassy" reply halfway through is hilarious.
You really that butthurt that you have to turn me into a different headmate DURING your exceptional comeback?
Tony is dead? Oh I hope so! Where's the obituary? Oh I'm going to shit on his grave.
Did someone kill him? Shoot him in the head? Mow him over with a semi? Burn him alive?

Details details!

Don't need or want to hack you, Pam. VPNs still don't work that way. Not that you have one.

You'll be 80 well before me, Pam.

These two comments were to the exact same message. You literally can't keep your delusions straight when responding to the exact same stimulus.
*yawn*

Sounds as bad as your elderly cum sound.

I bet I can your orgasm face online.

derpherp2

kiwifarms.net
Tony is dead? Oh I hope so! Where's the obituary? Oh I'm going to shit on his grave.
Did someone kill him? Shoot him in the head? Mow him over with a semi? Burn him alive?

Details details!
You're so assmad you can't even copy my shit properly lul.

I bet I can your orgasm face online.
Only thing you would orgasm face ever, Incel.

Might I suggest going back to pretending you tl;dr and don't autistically read every reply ever made on you in an attempt at some contrived "no you?" Much more fun that way.

Reactions: Assman

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My husband Michael is right beside me, he's reading some Chekhov, The Cherry Orchard to be exact. He said to say Pam that one day you and he shall laugh at all this tomfoolery.
He and I will never be friends. I will never be friends with any of you.

Only thing you would orgasm face ever, Incel.

Might I suggest going back to pretending you tl;dr and don't autistically read every reply ever made on you in an attempt at some contrived "no you?" Much more fun that way.
Jesus, I can cut the boredom with a knife. Didn't read the rant

derpherp2

kiwifarms.net
Jesus, I can cut the boredom with a knife. Didn't read the rant
There you go buddy. Stick with what works, even if it only works due to your sheer autism and denial.
Which is totally not hilarious and the point of this thread in the first place.

Now, let's get back to the topic, where did your dad touch you on this doll? You said ass last time, but I doubt it ended there.
Did he bring the family dog along?

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There you go buddy. Stick with what works, even if it only works due to your sheer autism and denial.
Which is totally not hilarious and the point of this thread in the first place.

Now, let's get back to the topic, where did your dad touch you on this doll? You said ass last time, but I doubt it ended there.
Did he bring the family dog along?
Hey, Harvey...I have a new book coming out all about you, you worthless sack of diarrhea shit.

I don't think I could attain assmad like you Michael.

derpherp2

kiwifarms.net
I don't think I could attain assmad like you Michael.
See what I mean? Like a fucking toddler.
Please don't fuck toddlers Pam, I know your autism and malleability makes you a fragile proponent to pedo rings, but just don't.

Hey, Harvey...I have a new book coming out all about you, you worthless sack of diarrhea shit.
Oh no not another book, whatever shall I do.
That was sarcasm by the way.

Also I love how easy spiteful fags like you are to manipulate.

Reactions: Assman

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
See what I mean? Like a fucking toddler.
Please don't fuck toddlers Pam, I know your autism and malleability makes you a fragile proponent to pedo rings, but just don't.

Oh no not another book, whatever shall I do.
That was sarcasm by the way.

Also I love how easy spiteful fags like you are to manipulate.
What did the doctors do to your pee pee to make you hate so much Harve?
20200521_195426.jpg

derpherp2

kiwifarms.net
What did the doctors do to your pee pee to make you hate so much Harve?
View attachment 1310419
HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@derpherp2

Did your pee pee rot off?
Dif your pee pee invert itself?
Did your pee pee lose its shape and turn to jello?
Is there a pump in your pee pee?

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.
Lmao, such an angry man.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol sure bud.
No red blooded woman wants a predator with rotted pee pee after her. You're trash, shitcanned. No one believes you or your lies.....no one wants you around. You're a worthless excuse for a worm.
And all these posters are trash with you. Including Tony, Michael, Don Jr, and the rest of you pathetic fucks not worth naming.

Just accept that you've lost. It's over. I won.

derpherp2

kiwifarms.net
No red blooded woman wants a predator with rotted pee pee after her. You're trash, shitcanned. No one believes you or your lies.....no one wants you around. You're a worthless excuse for a worm.
And all these posters are trash with you. Including Tony, Michael, Don Jr, and the rest of you pathetic fucks not worth naming.

Just accept that you've lost. It's over. I won.
Trying to win what you assume is an internet argument/sass-off after being explicitly told what the entire situation is, and after that gigantic blunder -> smug routine.

Big brain Pam. lol.
Hint - Read my avatar, slowly.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dude, we have to clean the house and I'm the only one who'll help her.

Seriously, you all are taking the hardware meth. Plus. SHE DOESN'T WANT ME TO GO ANYWHERE.

You all are too much screwballed in the head.

You know saying you have autism is supposed to be an insult right, don't wear that badge pridefully.
You definitely are a crackhead. You need another woman than me.