Trainwreck Pamela Swain / DocHoliday1977 / MsPhoenix1969 / Observer1977 / danishlace2003 / Writer_thriller - Victim of grand #MeToo conspiracy, litigious wannabe starfucker, off her meds and online

Where does Pam's thread belong?

• Lolcow - Where's the makeup, cosplay and scamming?

• Beauty Parlour - She's totally our girl

• Spergatory - This is uninteresting garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dude, we have to clean the house and I'm the only one who'll help her.

Seriously, you all are taking the hardware meth. Plus. SHE DOESN'T WANT ME TO GO ANYWHERE.

You all are too much screwballed in the head.

You know saying you have autism is supposed to be an insult right, don't wear that badge pridefully.
You definitely are a crackhead. You need another woman than me.

derpherp2

kiwifarms.net
Jesus fucking christ am I reading a thread or two people's PMs

Someone needs to fucking say this already: when a thread devolves into pages upon pages of only the same 2 people trying to out rètard eachother, it's a bad thread.
It's either this or she starts shitting up A&N. It's a weird problem tbh.

Then again, you gave me an idea.
Then again, PM'ing was the source of this faggotry in the first place.
:thinking:

• Dislike
Reactions: DocHoliday1977

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Not unlike your gaping asshole.

They are buttmad cause I said Justin Trudeau was hot. And he might even want to meet me.
I guarantee you Justin Trudeau has no idea you exist, much less want to meet you. That's just your delusions talking again.

Jealousy is an ugly thing.
You mean envy, but you have nothing of which we could be envious.

Clown Baby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus fucking christ am I reading a thread or two people's PMs

Someone needs to fucking say this already: when a thread devolves into pages upon pages of only the same 2 people trying to out rètard eachother, it's a bad thread.
When this thread is ignored for a couple days Pam can't handle it and goes attention seeking in other threads. Best to just let all the speds be speds here.

Wendy Carter

Naught but a pithy imitation of life.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some spastic, who apparently lives relatively close to @DocHoliday1977, is being encouraged by a notorious camwhoring powerleveling machine @Niggaplease into having sex with Pam for money, just so @Niggaplease and/or her contact can post on how well Pam takes a dicking.

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png8.png9.png10.png11.png12.png13.png14.png15.png16.png17.png18.png19.png20.png21.png22.PNG

Please explain yourself to Pam, @Niggaplease.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Niggaplease is Harvey Weinstein, and I'll shoot and kill him before I drop my panties for anything to do with him.
Pop pop pop pop pop bullets straight into his left eye.
I'll help him transcend to the next life.

Also. I do not have a mental illness. Tony Robbins and Harvey Weinstein are sado-narcissists- antisocial criminals who are mentally deficient and are socially inept people who bully normal people on this site.
Psychologists read your posts and your illegal armchair diagnoses and think you all need to be committed for observation.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
You will never meet me. I hate your guts.
That's nice. Don't care, never want to meet you. You hate me because I don't play along with your delusions and tell you the truth.

@Niggaplease is Harvey Weinstein, and I'll shoot and kill him before I drop my panties for anything to do with him.
Pop pop pop pop pop bullets straight into his left eye.
I'll help him transcend to the next life.
Let's do this the simpler way, Pam. Who ISN'T Harvey Weinstein?

Also. I do not have a mental illness. Tony Robbins and Harvey Weinstein are sado-narcissists- antisocial criminals who are mentally deficient and are socially inept people who bully normal people on this site.
Psychologists read your posts and your illegal armchair diagnoses and think you all need to be committed for observation.
Informally diagnosing you isn't illegal, Pam, and if it was, you'd be just as guilty of it as we are by your constant declaration that Tony and Harvey are mentally deficient, are sado-narcissists, etcetera.
No psychologist has read these posts and even if they had, they would not think we need to be committed. Knowing your habit of projection, has a psychologist said the same about your antics, Pamela?

And before I forget, you absolutely have a mental illness. Likely several co-morbid ones.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's nice. Don't care, never want to meet you. You hate me because I don't play along with your delusions and tell you the truth.

Let's do this the simpler way, Pam. Who ISN'T Harvey Weinstein?

Informally diagnosing you isn't illegal, Pam, and if it was, you'd be just as guilty of it as we are by your constant declaration that Tony and Harvey are mentally deficient, are sado-narcissists, etcetera.
No psychologist has read these posts and even if they had, they would not think we need to be committed. Knowing your habit of projection, has a psychologist said the same about your antics, Pamela?

And before I forget, you absolutely have a mental illness. Likely several co-morbid ones.
Wheres your psychology license to operate?
Screenshot_20200505-191138_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200427-000415_Chrome.jpg
Do I need to contact the Boxa Ratin police, Alan?

Oh my bad, must be my phone....

Boca Raton. Fl. Police.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Wheres your psychology license to operate?
View attachment 1312093
View attachment 1312096
Do I need to contact the Boxa Ratin police, Alan?
I literally do not need one to call you delusional on the internet, Pamela.

Oh my bad, must be my phone....

Boca Raton. Fl. Police.
Oh, by all means, call the Boca Raton PD and tell them that someone on the internet is calling you delusional and you think it's Alan Dershowitz. Record the call, or better yet, stream it for the whole word to show everyone just what the police think about it.

• Agree
Reactions: Assman

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I literally do not need one to call you delusional on the internet, Pamela.

Oh, by all means, call the Boca Raton PD and tell them that someone on the internet is calling you delusional and you think it's Alan Dershowitz. Record the call, or better yet, stream it for the whole word to show everyone just what the police think about it.
I record everything already, dershoshitz.

Let me guess, you called them and told a bunch of lies?

It's ok, you're now an official defendant on a lawsuit, you cursed dementia patient.

You're delusional, nutter. And you'll have a bad vicious nervous breakdown when I'm through with you.

@LoverofPi

Just think of me as a shark, circling her prey.

A dumbass old dying dumb whale that's rotting alive and I'm about to finish him off.

Last edited by a moderator: