Trainwreck Pamela Swain / DocHoliday1977 / MsPhoenix1969 / Observer1977 / danishlace2003 / Writer_thriller - Victim of grand #MeToo conspiracy, litigious wannabe starfucker, off her meds and online

Where does Pam's thread belong?

• Lolcow - Where's the makeup, cosplay and scamming?

• Beauty Parlour - She's totally our girl

• Spergatory - This is uninteresting garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
I record everything already, dershoshitz.
Upload more of it to the net then, Pam.

Let me guess, you called them and told a bunch of lies?
I can honestly say I've never been in contact with the Boca Raton PD.

It's ok, you're now an official defendant on a lawsuit, you cursed dementia patient.
You'd have to file the lawsuit, then serve me. You have no idea who I am, so good luck.

You're delusional, nutter. And you'll have a bad vicious nervous breakdown when I'm through with you.
What will you do, Pam? Leave out no detail.

@LoverofPi

Just think of me as a shark, circling her prey.

A dumbass old dying dumb whale that's rotting alive and I'm about to finish him off.
I'm going to think of you like a Mola Mola. Stupid, useless, weighs a ton, and alive through sheer dumb luck.

Analog Devolved

kiwifarms.net
@LoverofPi

Just think of me as a shark, circling her prey.

A dumbass old dying dumb whale that's rotting alive and I'm about to finish him off.
Spamela you are not a shark, more like a shih tzu nipping at the heels of every autist that wanders into your thread.
Your insanity truly knows no bounds. Please share some more screenshots of people dumb enough to reach out to you outside of the farms.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Spamela you are not a shark, more like a shih tzu nipping at the heels of every autist that wanders into your thread.
Your insanity truly knows no bounds. Please share some more screenshots of people dumb enough to reach out to you outside of the farms.
You here and not with your family on Memorial day. Not surprised.
You're nothing but a loser rich asshole who's never made a name for himself and his cursed playboy antics are going help his father lose the presidency.

Round of applause to you.

Upload more of it to the net then, Pam.

I can honestly say I've never been in contact with the Boca Raton PD.

You'd have to file the lawsuit, then serve me. You have no idea who I am, so good luck.

What will you do, Pam? Leave out no detail.

I'm going to think of you like a Mola Mola. Stupid, useless, weighs a ton, and alive through sheer dumb luck.
How about Tony Robbins? Or Richard Grannan?

I have screenshots fucker, look them up, loser.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry, was thirteen whole words too much for you to process? I'll have to dumb things down for you even more.
Nah, it was just full of shit. And I don't have time for shit.
I'm too busy being right. Me and Sam Vaknin agreed on one thing and we turned out right.
I guess it's the j.ew in me.

Doing ok.
20200522_200619.jpg
Thanks for asking.

derpherp2

kiwifarms.net

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Nah, it was just full of shit. And I don't have time for shit.
The last several years would suggest otherwise. That, indeed, you have time for nothing but.

I'm too busy being right. Me and Sam Vaknin agreed on one thing and we turned out right.
I guess it's the j.ew in me.
Was the one thing you agreed on that you're tilting at windmills? Because that's the crazy in you, has nothing to do with being j.ewish.

Imagine my chagrin at Harvey and Tony spewing death threats first and getting away with it.

View attachment 1313003
View attachment 1313004
View attachment 1313007

And then admitting to targeting me.
Literally none of that is proof Tony Robbins or Harvey Contacted you, even the one "signed" by Tony.
See, anyone can sign anything as anyone on the internet.

- Abraham "Secretly Immortal and living on Mars" Lincoln.

Reactions: Salad_Dodger

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The last several years would suggest otherwise. That, indeed, you have time for nothing but.

Was the one thing you agreed on that you're tilting at windmills? Because that's the crazy in you, has nothing to do with being j.ewish.

Literally none of that is proof Tony Robbins or Harvey Contacted you, even the one "signed" by Tony.
See, anyone can sign anything as anyone on the internet.

- Abraham "Secretly Immortal and living on Mars" Lincoln.

אתה לא שווה את הזמן שלי, זקן
מנוון

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
אתה לא שווה את הזמן שלי, זקן
מנוון
Not only am I still younger than you, Pamela, your time is inherently worthless because you waste so fucking much of it raging against your own imagination. You are actively hampering yourself by continuing your fruitless crusade against men and women that have never even known you existed, much less given a rat's ass about you one way or the other.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not only am I still younger than you, Pamela, your time is inherently worthless because you waste so fucking much of it raging against your own imagination. You are actively hampering yourself by continuing your fruitless crusade against men and women that have never even known you existed, much less given a rat's ass about you one way or the other.
מפסידן

Seriously Fassbender. Knock it off.

You just don't stop at all do you? @Deadpool

Last edited by a moderator: