Trainwreck Pamela Swain / DocHoliday1977 / MsPhoenix1969 / Observer1977 / danishlace2003 / Writer_thriller - Victim of grand #MeToo conspiracy, litigious wannabe starfucker, off her meds and online

Where does Pam's thread belong?

• Lolcow - Where's the makeup, cosplay and scamming?

• Beauty Parlour - She's totally our girl

• Spergatory - This is uninteresting garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.

Heckler1

kiwifarms.net
I wonder who all the attention whores who keep contacting Pam outside the farms via phone really are? It all seems like a lot of failtrolling, where people are trying to pull some sort of gayops and keep getting told to fuck off by our resident crazy lady. Which, lol, imagine getting rekt by Pam of all people trying to be a generic brand idea guy?

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder who all the attention whores who keep contacting Pam outside the farms via phone really are? It all seems like a lot of failtrolling, where people are trying to pull some sort of gayops and keep getting told to fuck off by our resident crazy lady. Which, lol, imagine getting rekt by Pam of all people trying to be a generic brand idea guy?
Suck it Fassbender.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Knowing Pam, there might not even be anyone contacting her, she's just taking every spam, scam, or wrong number caller as evidence of the conspiracy she's convinced exists.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do realize that Pam, but given I was talking about people hypothetically contacting you via phone outside the farms, it's not exactly relevant.
You might have realized that if you could actually understand what you read.
No actually I think you are suffering from severe tunnel vision in your behavior. People who target others like to use threads like these to gaslight and threaten their targets.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
No actually I think you are suffering from severe tunnel vision in your behavior. People who target others like to use threads like these to gaslight and threaten their targets.
I have made no threats and told no lies. Can't exactly gaslight someone with the truth. Anyways your reply is again a non sequitor. Having an episode, Pamela?

Reactions: Assman

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have made no threats and told no lies. Can't exactly gaslight someone with the truth. Anyways your reply is again a non sequitor. Having an episode, Pamela?
There's no truth in you. Only desperation. You can't contact someone and make threats and assertions and then come right back here and say that was all in my head.

You have agency NOT to come here and then deny these things and you know I have screenshots to back me up. It just proves there's a malignant moral disconnect somewhere in your psyche. You think threats and bullying work and keep trying it thinking it's eventually going to work on me, then when it doesn't, you come right back here and say it's not real.

Everyone thinks you are delusional. Not me.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
There's no truth in you. Only desperation. You can't contact someone and make threats and assertions and then come right back here and say that was all in my head.
I have never contacted you outside of this forum, Pamela.

You have agency NOT to come here and then deny these things and you know I have screenshots to back me up.
I also have the agency to speak the truth. Additionally, your screenshots do not back up your claims.

It just proves there's a malignant moral disconnect somewhere in your psyche. You think threats and bullying work and keep trying it thinking it's eventually going to work on me, then when it doesn't, you come right back here and say it's not real.
If people are calling you, call the cops about it. They'll probably tell you it was stupid to post your phone number on the internet with a "come at me bro" message, but you should call the cops anyways.

Everyone thinks you are delusional. Not me.
I'd make a joke here about you believing in me to make fun of your sentence formation but honestly it would go over your head. Keep projecting, Pamela.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have never contacted you outside of this forum, Pamela.

I also have the agency to speak the truth. Additionally, your screenshots do not back up your claims.

If people are calling you, call the cops about it. They'll probably tell you it was stupid to post your phone number on the internet with a "come at me bro" message, but you should call the cops anyways.

I'd make a joke here about you believing in me to make fun of your sentence formation but honestly it would go over your head. Keep projecting, Pamela.
Yes they do. And I daresay, you've led the way at opposing me.

And when you lose factual points you fall back to grammar, the one place you feel safe thinking you "beat me". Am I right? You feel competitive with me?
I'd make a joke about the inner emotional battle you bring here with me- this love, hate, lust, aspect of you that rules your interactions with me.

But if you li ki e Harvey, Alan, and phony Tony more than me that's fine. I wish you'd pick a side and avoid hypocrisy.

derpherp2

kiwifarms.net

And when you lose factual points you fall back to grammar, the one place you feel safe thinking you "beat me". Am I right? You feel competitive with me?
I'd make a joke about the inner emotional battle you bring here with me- this love, hate, lust, aspect of you that rules your interactions with me.

But if you li ki e Harvey, Alan, and phony Tony more than me that's fine. I wish you'd pick a side and avoid hypocrisy.
Projection 101, lul.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
If you mean I don't play along with your fantasies, maybe.

Oh, I wasn't poking fun at your grammar, I was poking fun at your sentence construction, a different subject entirely. I did so because your claim that everyone thinks I'm delusional is so silly it can only be responded to with mockery.

Okay, do that then. Give me your best shot.

Those men are not involved in any of this. They are not on either side. It's just reality and your delusions, and I'm on the side of reality.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you mean I don't play along with your fantasies, maybe.

Oh, I wasn't poking fun at your grammar, I was poking fun at your sentence construction, a different subject entirely. I did so because your claim that everyone thinks I'm delusional is so silly it can only be responded to with mockery.

Okay, do that then. Give me your best shot.

Those men are not involved in any of this. They are not on either side. It's just reality and your delusions, and I'm on the side of reality.
Well, reality says you all target people.
That I was a target and you have new targets.
Screenshot_20200520-135130_Messages.jpg
Do you target people to harass, malign, and slander?

Projection 101, lul.
Hm. Mighty big word, there.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Well, reality says you all target people.
That I was a target and you have new targets.
View attachment 1315581
Well, that poster's opinion is that you're a target and we have other targets. My opinion is that you're just a public spectacle, to be watched but not interacted with outside the farms.

Do you target people to harass, malign, and slander?
Nope.