Trainwreck Pamela Swain / DocHoliday1977 / MsPhoenix1969 / Observer1977 / danishlace2003 / Writer_thriller - Victim of grand #MeToo conspiracy, litigious wannabe starfucker, off her meds and online

Where does Pam's thread belong?

• Lolcow - Where's the makeup, cosplay and scamming?

• Beauty Parlour - She's totally our girl

• Spergatory - This is uninteresting garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I still want to be your friend, Pam. I think you're the bee's knees.
Thanks. As long as you don't go crazy on me and follow me around online and in real life.

Good thing no one here is Harvey Weinstein then huh?
You are fucking insane. Insane. Your mother should have took your ass to a mental doctor when you were a child.

This is Harvey too, changed right back into the Deadpool account.

Deadpool

The word of the day is SOCIOPATH!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks. As long as you don't go crazy on me and follow me around online and in real life.

You are fucking insane. Insane. Your mother should have took your ass to a mental doctor when you were a child.

This is Harvey too, changed right back into the Deadpool account.
Your mother should have aborted you with a coat hanger. Also I'm still not Harvey.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sad he never made you a star. :'(
*eyeroll*

There's more to life than being a 'star'.

No Pam I won't have any sort of disgusting degenerate sex with you. You're way to fat and ugly for me.
You are too short to reach my vag, and Harvey can't afford the shots to get his hatchet job up. Both of you look in the mirror (Corey, get a stool and look)

Last edited by a moderator:

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You should stick to raping your dog. Also my name isn't Corey.
Oh Harvey, you're back again.....You are the only one who accuses me of raping a dog, being schizo (schizophrenia, you uneducated dumbass) and a plethora of other things like:
Michael Fassbender's first wife
An alien
Sexually frigid
Erotomanic (direct OPPOSITE of the above accusation)
Narcissistic
Borderline
Antisocial (These last 3 describe YOU)
Fat
Ugly

I forget the rest of the delusions.

Deadpool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh Harvey, you're back again.....You are the only one who accuses me of raping a dog, being schizo (schizophrenia, you uneducated dumbass) and a plethora of other things like:
An alien
Sexually frigid
Narcissistic
Borderline
Fat
Ugly

I'm not a celebrity of any kind but:
1. You do rape your dog
2. It's internet short hand.
3. I've literally never said that.
4. That was a shit post you retard.
5. I've never said that. I always assert the opposite. That you're a desperate who who fucks gangbangers and dogs.
6. You are the poster skank for erotomania
7-9 I've never said any of those things either
9-10 you are objectively fat and ugly.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not a celebrity of any kind but:
1. You do rape your dog
2. It's internet short hand.
3. I've literally never said that.
4. That was a shit post you retard.
5. I've never said that. I always assert the opposite. That you're a desperate who who fucks gangbangers and dogs.
6. You are the poster skank for erotomania
7-9 I've never said any of those things either
9-10 you are objectively fat and ugly.
Did you just post denying you said these things while at the same time admitting you said these things?

Gah. I really have no words to say about you, Corey, and your dipshittery. I'm literally speechless.

I bet conversations with you are loads of fun.

Deadpool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did you just post denying you said these things while at the same time admitting you said these things?

Gah. I really have no words to say about you, Corey, and your dipshittery. I'm literally speechless.

I bet conversations with you are loads of fun.
You should work on your reading comprehension. I said that I'm not a celebrity which of course you ignored because it goes against your erotomania, and mental retardation. Finally I listed the things you accused me of saying and confirmed or denied them.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You should work on your reading comprehension. I said that I'm not a celebrity which of course you ignored because it goes against your erotomania, and mental retardation. Finally I listed the things you accused me of saying and confirmed or denied them. I'm sorry your so stupid.
Oh yes, there's the "reading comprehension " line. Harvey and Corey, a little tip from us higher educated people, we notice patterns of behavior, but you do and say the same damn thing over and over which tells all of us who you are.

Just a tip, there, pal. I was waiting for you to become self aware and realize this about yourself but, it's you two. We just can't wait that long.

Deadpool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh yes, there's the "reading comprehension " line. Harvey and Corey, a little tip from us higher educated people, we notice patterns of behavior, but you do and say the same damn thing over and over which tells all of us who you are.

Just a tip, there, pal. I was waiting for you to become self aware and realize this about yourself but, it's you two. We just can't wait that long.
Or I use it because I'm one guy who noticed that your reading comprehension sucks.

Cheesecake Coochie

Lindsay Lohan's therapist
kiwifarms.net
lmfao I left this thread a while ago after I was outed for being Alicia Vikander, I expected the thread to have died, but I'm happy to see you're still here playing pretend Pammy. When will you take an iq test to show us how smart you are since you outsmarted weinstein with your charm and wits? Also can you give us some free inserts from your novels, intrigued minds would love a sneak peak. :tomgirl:

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lmfao I left this thread a while ago after I was outed for being Alicia Vikander, I expected the thread to have died, but I'm happy to see you're still here playing pretend Pammy. When will you take an iq test to show us how smart you are since you outsmarted weinstein with your charm and wits? Also can you give us some free inserts from your novels, intrigued minds would love a sneak peak. :tomgirl:
Their on Amazon. Cheap. Buy them. Don't get mad at me about Weinstein. He bragged to me about VIKANDER. You need to know he LIKES sexually humiliating women.

In all fairness, Pammy, everyone accuses you of being a schizo because you are. Take the meds, you asshole.
I am not explaining the details of diagnozing a person with ANY mental illness, much less "schizophrenia" or "schizo-affective", or "Schiziod". NONE of you still HAVEN'T looked up the damn definitions to even impress me with your knowledge of mental illness. But putting this aside, kiwifarms is not included on a mental illness scale diagnoses. Sorry to burst your "smarty smart" bubble.

Get an education, please. I feel like I'm taking advantage of you all insulting you.

Kaiser Aura

Cycle Shamer Extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
An alien
Sexually frigid
Narcissistic
Borderline
Fat
Ugly

I'm getting real sick and tired of you giving the credit to all these fakes and trolls. Give me, The Real Harvey, his due.

Cheesecake Coochie

Lindsay Lohan's therapist
kiwifarms.net
Their on Amazon. Cheap. Buy them. Don't get mad at me about Weinstein. He bragged to me about VIKANDER. You need to know he LIKES sexually humiliating women.
Why are you speaking as though I am not Miss Vikander or perhaps you think I'm Miss Clinton today? I would like a sample of your book to see whether or not it's worth buying? Harvey would let me sample, it's why he's a businessman.

• Agree
Reactions: Just A Butt