Trainwreck Pamela Swain / DocHoliday1977 / MsPhoenix1969 / Observer1977 / danishlace2003 / Writer_thriller - Victim of grand #MeToo conspiracy, litigious wannabe starfucker, off her meds and online

Where does Pam's thread belong?

• Lolcow - Where's the makeup, cosplay and scamming?

• Beauty Parlour - She's totally our girl

• Spergatory - This is uninteresting garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm getting real sick and tired of you giving the credit to all these fakes and trolls. Give me, The Real Harvey, his due.
Do you know how pathetic it is for an obese so called "Famous" producer to be so desperate in self sexual identity that he has to have several kiwifarms "bully" accounts to communitcate with other humans? Does he communicate with his kids? Family? I'm guessing not. Very maladaptive immature weirdo freak addicted to online stalking in hopes to have sex maybe one more time...maybe a 5 minute conjugal visit?
Epic failure of life.

Why are you speaking as though I am not Miss Vikander or perhaps you think I'm Miss Clinton today? I would like a sample of your book to see whether or not it's worth buying? Harvey would let me sample, it's why he's a businessman.
LOL I am not Harvey. Harvey sent me naked Hillary Clinton pics....What a real trustworthy pal!

Cheesecake Coochie

Lindsay Lohan's therapist
kiwifarms.net
LOL I am not Harvey. Harvey sent me naked Hillary Clinton pics....What a real trustworthy pal!
You should show us the proof, you can trust us, Harvey is locked up and put away. You don't have to be scared to share your side of the story. And I heard it through the graepevine that Hillary doesn't mind if you show us proof. I watched The Politician on netflix, I know what really happens behind the scenes.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You should show us the proof, you can trust us, Harvey is locked up and put away. You don't have to be scared to share your side of the story. And I heard it through the graepevine that Hillary doesn't mind if you show us proof. I watched The Politician on netflix, I know what really happens behind the scenes.
I deleted them. I'm bored with this grandstanding. I already published a book with my side of the story.

You definitely are.
Lol little stunted man child playing with his little dangle. We both know the truth.

Cheesecake Coochie

Lindsay Lohan's therapist
kiwifarms.net
What's this, another Harvey Weinstein kiwifarms account?
I'm laughing at you and your weak limp persistence, Harvey.
How is Harvey casually browsing kiwifarms from prison? Are the prison guards also helping make accounts too? When will you write another novel about your Harvey experiences, I need to stay updated. :tomgirl:

Pam rapes dogs. She pretends they're Harvey Weinstein and Hillary Clinton.
I Alica Vikander/Bill Clinton can confirm that this is a fact.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How is Harvey casually browsing kiwifarms from prison? Are the prison guards also helping make accounts too? When will you write another novel about your Harvey experiences, I need to stay updated. :tomgirl:

I Alica Vikander/Bill Clinton can confirm that this is a fact.

Cause he has phones and crap sent to him, I mean, he is a poor maligned producer who is being viciously mistreated for having a sexual interest in women, a sinner not a criminal? (BLAH, no ones believes this nonsense) Guards getting paid to allow treats for rich men in the slammer is a well known thing.

And poor Hillary, so much time on her hands not having a political position and all, Harvey used to get her all the pussy she wanted and he cant do that now, can he?

I'll let you know, dear, I'll dedicate the next one to you.

Deadpool

The word of the day is SOCIOPATH!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No faggot. And it is you. Little lonely you..
We know no human man would have you (because you're fat and ugly) but you shouldn't rape your dog with a strap on. You're going to end up hurting it with your MASSIVE bulk.

@JackDonaghysSecretLover it doesn't matter how long you've been here. I've been a member for 6 years now and she is still under the delusion that I'm various celebrities. Her retardation and erotomania run that deeply.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We know no human man would have you (because you're fat and ugly) but you shouldn't rape your dog with a strap on. You're going to end up hurting it with your MASSIVE bulk.

@JackDonaghysSecretLover it doesn't matter how long you've been here. I've been a member for 6 years now and she is still under the delusion that I'm various celebrities. Her retardation and erotomania run that deeply.
You're so butthurt, it's hilarious.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Pretty face" lol. I'm just glad I wasn't eating when I looked at your ugly mug. Even filtered to hell and back you're hideous.
Oh, Harvey. Such anger!

I change my mind, I hope your angry Tony Robbins.

Don't you have a wife? Why lavish me with your important attention, oh great one?

Or are you a cheeter?

Last edited by a moderator:

Deadpool

The word of the day is SOCIOPATH!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I change my mind, I hope your angry Tony Robbins.

Don't you have a wife? Why lavish me with your important attention, oh great one?

Or are you a cheeter?
No I'm not a cheater and honestly I spend maybe 3 minutes a day insulting you. Once again Pam I'm not Harvey, or Tony, or Corey or any celebrity. I'm just a guy who gets a chuckle out of insulting retards like you on the internet.