Trainwreck Pamela Swain / DocHoliday1977 / MsPhoenix1969 / Observer1977 / danishlace2003 / Writer_thriller - Victim of grand #MeToo conspiracy, litigious wannabe starfucker, off her meds and online

Where does Pam's thread belong?

• Lolcow - Where's the makeup, cosplay and scamming?

• Beauty Parlour - She's totally our girl

• Spergatory - This is uninteresting garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No I'm not a cheater and honestly I spend maybe 3 minutes a day insulting you. Once again Pam I'm not Harvey, or Tony, or Corey or any celebrity. I'm just a guy who gets a chuckle out of insulting retards like you on the internet.
Tony.

It's you. You think you have power to talk people down emotionally to force them to do your bidding.

Believe me when I say this, you don't have the power to do that to me. 6 wasted years, and how far have you got? Not very.
Wasted time and energy.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How many of the accounts (both on KF and twitter) do you think are celebrities and their sockpuppets vs. accounts of real, everyday people?

Have you tried sharing your story to anyone IRL (friends, family, authorities)? If you did, how did they react to it?

I've been down this road many times criminals Tony Robbins and Harvey Weinstein call up authorities and tell blatant lies. I wrote a book about it.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
How many of the accounts (both on KF and twitter) do you think are celebrities and their sockpuppets vs. accounts of real, everyday people?

Have you tried sharing your story to anyone IRL (friends, family, authorities)? If you did, how did they react to it?
She's told the cops about it, and then sued them for not doing enough about her delusions. No word on if she's smart enough to keep it under her hat with normal people.

I've been down this road many times criminals Tony Robbins and Harvey Weinstein call up authorities and tell blatant lies. I wrote a book about it.
I recall somewhat your delusions mentioning them compromising your mother somehow, so I guess she didn't believe your nonsense.

I'm so close to buying this book. I'm sure it's a masterpiece
She posted 'excerpts' in her blog some time back. Her full book might just be worth someone buying, just to see how crazy her ranting gets.

Robert Sanvagene

Autistic Lives Matter™
kiwifarms.net
No I'm not a cheater and honestly I spend maybe 3 minutes a day insulting you. Once again Pam I'm not Harvey, or Tony, or Corey or any celebrity. I'm just a guy who gets a chuckle out of insulting retards like you on the internet.
Everybody needs a hobby.

Is it available as an audiobook?

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's told the cops about it, and then sued them for not doing enough about her delusions. No word on if she's smart enough to keep it under her hat with normal people.

I recall somewhat your delusions mentioning them compromising your mother somehow, so I guess she didn't believe your nonsense.

She posted 'excerpts' in her blog some time back. Her full book might just be worth someone buying, just to see how crazy her ranting gets.

Everybody needs a hobby.

Is it available as an audiobook?

A sad violin for all those who've suffered rejection.

Ignore @LoverofPi, he's upset I refused to meet him so he had to settle for drug addicts and criminals he's used to.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh yes, Mr. @LoverofPi managed to go and do the one stupid thing he could do to ensure he'd never get in my panties. It's the exact same thing Mr. Fasssbender did.

They can now start a support group together of never ever meeting Pam Swain or getting anywhere with me at all in the future.

I never asked to nor have I ever wanted to meet you, Pamela. You are mistaking me for your delusions, the only things that do want to meet you.

Tell yourself whatever you need to, pal. And you are not allowed to call me Pamela, Pam, or even "Hey you". It's Miss Swain.

Just A Butt

Lift me up, like a garage door.
kiwifarms.net
Oh yes, Mr. @LoverofPi managed to go and do the one stupid thing he could do to ensure he'd never get in my panties. It's the exact same thing Mr. Fasssbender did.

They can now start a support group together of never ever meeting Pam Swain or getting anywhere with me at all in the future.
May I ask what the “one thing” is?

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Oh yes, Mr. @LoverofPi managed to go and do the one stupid thing he could do to ensure he'd never get in my panties.
That's good. Now the chances can equal my interest. Zero.

It's the exact same thing Mr. Fasssbender did.
Fassbender who has literally no idea that you exist and wouldn't want to sleep with you either if he did.

We can sing happy songs and dance in celebration together.

Tell yourself whatever you need to, pal. And you are not allowed to call me Pamela, Pam, or even "Hey you". It's Miss Swain.
Sure thing, Pam.

Sam Vaknin, is this you? Oh this is disappointing.
Yet again, nope. Like I've told you too many times to count, you'll never guess my identity. It's literally not any name you would ever recognize.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's good. Now the chances can equal my interest. Zero.

Fassbender who has literally no idea that you exist and wouldn't want to sleep with you either if he did.

We can sing happy songs and dance in celebration together.

Sure thing, Pam.

Yet again, nope. Like I've told you too many times to count, you'll never guess my identity. It's literally not any name you would ever recognize.

Great! Have fun. Why are you still here? Obsessed much, you bald loser?

Dr Phil, you're not back here are you?
IMG_20200628_212704_766.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To laugh at you and point out the flaws in your delusions. I'm not sure I can be more explicit than that.

Did I not just say my name is one you've never heard of? You are terrible at this, Pam.

Well, I'll tell you what. You sit here and laugh and I'll go live my life not giving a fuck about you or your fool name. Mmkay?