Trainwreck Pamela Swain / DocHoliday1977 / MsPhoenix1969 / Observer1977 / danishlace2003 / Writer_thriller - Victim of grand #MeToo conspiracy, litigious wannabe starfucker, off her meds and online

Where does Pam's thread belong?

• Lolcow - Where's the makeup, cosplay and scamming?

• Beauty Parlour - She's totally our girl

• Spergatory - This is uninteresting garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.

Just A Butt

Lift me up, like a garage door.
kiwifarms.net
I'll take that as a 'no'.

Do you have any plans to release an audiobook edition of your book at some stage? I struggle with ebooks and I don't really have the room in my house for more old-timey paper books.
Is it just the one book? I’m super tempted to buy it, and just bored enough to read it.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you can actually manage it, you are absolutely welcome to do so. I'm not hopeful, though.

You know, Alan Dershoshits....I think since you are such a 'prestigious Jew' I think you need to go to Jeremiah's grotto and get the ark of the covenant out. See what happens. You've lived a long life, if you keel over, no one will miss you.

If you're chickenshit and can't do it, oh well.

@Just A Butt Don't get too addicted to Eastern Standard Time.

Just A Butt

kiwifarms.net
Simple, you follow people around at the same time they're online and you sleep when they sleep. There's no time difference whilst stalking.
What if we just happen to sleep at the same time, like most people in the same area?

You know what? Never mind. It doesn’t matter. Carry on.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
You know, Alan Dershoshits....I think since you are such a 'prestigious Jew' I think you need to go to Jeremiah's grotto and get the ark of the covenant out. See what happens. You've lived a long life, if you keel over, no one will miss you.

If you're chickenshit and can't do it, oh well.
I'm not sure why you quoted me for this, since I'm not Alan Dershowitz and don't give a fuck about the ark of the covenant, or about your opinion. You can't taunt and shame someone who doesn't value your opinion at all, Pam.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure why you quoted me for this, since I'm not Alan Dershowitz and don't give a fuck about the ark of the covenant, or about your opinion. You can't taunt and shame someone who doesn't value your opinion at all, Pam.
Well, I think it's good you aren't Alan Dershoshitz cause he is highly unworthy to be around such a famed jewish relic as the ark of the covenant. This is kiwifarms, dear, this is the shithole of opinions where logic and facts go to die.

But aren't JEWS superstitious tho?

Look at that magnificent head of hair. Gone now, all gone, like tears in a desert.
Never fear, the ye still have hair of nose and ear....

Just A Butt

kiwifarms.net
Well, I think it's good you aren't Alan Dershoshitz cause he is highly unworthy to be around such a famed jewish relic as the ark of the covenant. This is kiwifarms, dear, this is the shithole of opinions where logic and facts go to die.

Never fear, the ye still have hair of nose and ear....
Do you really think the Ark is real?

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Well, I think it's good you aren't Alan Dershoshitz
Hey, you finally recognized it!

cause he is highly unworthy to be around such a famed jewish relic as the ark of the covenant. This is kiwifarms, dear, this is the shithole of opinions where logic and facts go to die.
Explains why you're here, then.

No more so than Christians and Muslims, really.

She probably does. Pam believes many fanciful things.

• Informative
Reactions: Just A Butt

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL Why do you think the Jewish people are so adamant about their land and the legitimacy of their claim?

Yes, it's real. They older Jewish prophets and priests ensured it wouldn't be captured by Nebuchadnezzer. He stole all the other furniture and took it back to his museum.
It's been found and it's high;y classified Israeli intelligence. And not one of those unclean Jewish Ba'al worshippers can get at it. Supposedly, the men die immediately once they enter the underground tunnel room. AND even IF they cold get into the room and not get struck down on their ass, they still can't just pick it up, if anyone puts their hands on disrespectfully, they drop dead.
There's rules for handling it, and if they are disregarded, God could cause a turn of events to kick the Jews right back out of Israel. Then they can have their canaanite Judaism with sex freaks like Harvey Weinstein, Jeffrey Epstein, and those powerless ballsack handling Free Masons.

IF they had any power, they'd have gone right in and got that ark, but did they? No they didn't. Epic powerless losers.

The only person who can get that ark is a person who's been in the presence of YAH already and survived. The odds are in their favor that YAH will allow them to retrieve His seat and see to it's care.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just A Butt

kiwifarms.net
LOL Why do you think the Jewish people are so adamant about their land and the legitimacy of their claim?

Yes, it's real. They older Jewish prophets and priests ensured it wouldn't be captured by Nebuchadnezzer. He stole all the other furniture and took it back to his museum.
It's been found and it's high;y classified Israeli intelligence. And not one of those unclean Jewish Ba'al worshippers can get at it. Supposedly, the men die immediately once they enter the underground tunnel room. AND even IF they cold get into the room and not get struck down on their ass, they still can't just pick it up, if anyone puts their hands on disrespectfully, they drop dead.
There's rules for handling it, and if they are disregarded, God could cause a turn of events to kick the Jews right back out of Israel. Then they can have their canaanite Judaism with sex freaks like Harvey Weinstein, Jeffrey Epstein, and those powerless ballsack handling Free Masons.

IF they had any power, they'd have gone right in and got that ark, but did they? No they didn't. Epic powerless losers.
If they can’t “get at it” then how did they move it to a secure location? Or are you saying they just set up security around whatever mythical cave you’re imagining?

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If they can’t “get at it” then how did they move it to a secure location? Or are you saying they just set up security around whatever mythical cave you’re imagining?
LOL Jeremiah had been in the presence of YAH. There's a whole prophetic book about jeremiah in the Torah. Look it up for yourself. Jeremiah prophesied Nebuchadnezzer and Israel defeat. Don't look at me, I actually READ the Torah unlike some Jews.

WHO's they? Which they?

Just A Butt

kiwifarms.net
LOL Jeremiah had been in the presence of YAH. There's a whole prophetic book about jeremiah in the Torah. Look it up for yourself. Jeremiah prophesied Nebuchadnezzer and Israel defeat. Don't look at me, I actually READ the Torah unlike some Jews.

WHO's they? Which they?
“They” are the Israelis you mentioned have the ark. But I understand that it’s a little hard to follow when you keep changing the story.

So what happened during the time between Jeremiah and the founding of current Israel? Did no one else try to take control of the ark? It seems a little far fetched that no one else stumbled across it in the many many years between.

I am genuinely fascinated by this line of reasoning and just want to know more.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“They” are the Israelis you mentioned have the ark. But I understand that it’s a little hard to follow when you keep changing the story.

So what happened during the time between Jeremiah and the founding of current Israel? Did no one else try to take control of the ark? It seems a little far fetched that no one else stumbled across it in the many many years between.

I am genuinely fascinated by this line of reasoning and just want to know more.
I haven't changed the story.

Don't go thinking you're someone that can just go get it. Don't be stupid with God.
The Israelis know where the ark is, they just can't get at it. You are missing alot of ark history and rules about the original seat of God.

Just A Butt

kiwifarms.net

Don't go thinking you're someone that can just go get it. Don't be stupid with God.
The Israelis know where the ark is, they just can't get at it. You are missing alot of ark history and rules about the original seat of God.
I have no desire, nor do I have the means to get the ark even if I wanted to. I am content being a lowly mortal.

Are there any resources you suggest I can read to learn more about the history? I mean specifically the more recent history. Like why didn’t they try to use it during WW2, like in that one movie?

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have no desire, nor do I have the means to get the ark even if I wanted to. I am content being a lowly mortal.

Are there any resources you suggest I can read to learn more about the history? I mean specifically the more recent history. Like why didn’t they try to use it during WW2, like in that one movie?

Cause. They cant get at it. The whereabouts of the original ark was discovered in the late 90's and no one but certain people can even get into the room, much less get it and bring it out.

The current Jewish population is considered unclean. I'll not go any further with that. They refuse to repent of their satanic canaanite worship. The holy days are nothing more than token Jewish Christmases. Look up atonement and realize they haven't been atoning and repenting if their national and individual sins.

All that matters. And they (Israel) know better than I do.

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Being a stateless, hated people for centuries, primarily.

It's been found and it's high;y classified Israeli intelligence.
If it's highly classified, how'd you find out about it?

And not one of those unclean Jewish Ba'al worshippers can get at it. Supposedly, the men die immediately once they enter the underground tunnel room. AND even IF they cold get into the room and not get struck down on their ass, they still can't just pick it up, if anyone puts their hands on disrespectfully, they drop dead.

Almost like there's no ark in Jeremiah's grotto or anywhere. Funny how "Israel is doing nothing because nothing exists" looks exactly the same as "Israel does nothing because god forbids them doing anything with the top secret artifact everyone knows about somehow"

Don't worry, I'll leave that entirely in your capable hands.

Cause. They cant get at it. The whereabouts of the original ark was discovered in the late 90's and no one but certain people can even get into the room, much less get it and bring it out.

The current Jewish population is considered unclean. I'll not go any further with that. They refuse to repent of their satanic canaanite worship. The holy days are nothing more than token Jewish Christmases. Look up atonement and realize they haven't been atoning and repenting if their national and individual sins.

All that matters. And they (Israel) know better than I do.
So are you suggesting Israel resume the practice of placing their collective sins on a goat and setting it free in the wilderness, Pamela?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: DocHoliday1977

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Being a stateless, hated people for centuries, primarily.

If it's highly classified, how'd you find out about it?

Almost like there's no ark in Jeremiah's grotto or anywhere. Funny how "Israel is doing nothing because nothing exists" looks exactly the same as "Israel does nothing because god forbids them doing anything with the top secret artifact everyone knows about somehow"

Don't worry, I'll leave that entirely in your capable hands.

So are you suggesting Israel resume the practice of placing their collective sins on a goat and setting it free in the wilderness, Pamela?
They should do something, the raping, killing, and greed hasn't worked for centuries, has it?

How do I know about it? Lol, cause you all suck at classifying intelligence when you need it to exist to validate your claims to the land. I just find it funny that none of you can manipulate Yah at all like you can everyone else.