Trainwreck Pamela Swain / DocHoliday1977 / MsPhoenix1969 / Observer1977 / danishlace2003 / Writer_thriller - Victim of grand #MeToo conspiracy, litigious wannabe starfucker, off her meds and online

Where does Pam's thread belong?

• Lolcow - Where's the makeup, cosplay and scamming?

• Beauty Parlour - She's totally our girl

• Spergatory - This is uninteresting garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.

DidYouJustSayThat

Eat the bat soup, bigot.
kiwifarms.net

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
They should do something, the raping, killing, and greed hasn't worked for centuries, has it?
Do you think raping and killing is jewish tradition, Pam?

How do I know about it? Lol, cause you all suck at classifying intelligence when you need it to exist to validate your claims to the land. I just find it funny that none of you can manipulate Yah at all like you can everyone else.
Wait, are you trying to say we're Israeli government now?

Is that what they called you when you oozed like green mucus diarrhea out of your mom's herpes HIV puss?
No, they called him Wade, obviously. Geez Pam, get with the program.

Reactions: Deadpool

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you think raping and killing is jewish tradition, Pam?

Wait, are you trying to say we're Israeli government now?

No, they called him Wade, obviously. Geez Pam, get with the program.

Respectively

Yes

No

Don't care. He's mad cause he thinks I'm screwing his inner arch nemesis or some such stupid anime shit.

Things won't change between us Michael until you APOLOGIZE for your part in all this bullshit, but you won't, will you, Tard?

LoverofPi

Mmmmm, delicious pi.
kiwifarms.net
Im not mad at all. You're just fun to fuck with because you're batshit crazy.
It is kind of amazing the way her mind rejects the rational not just in favor of the fanciful, but the fanciful she's been told is wrong multiple times. Like her being so certain Weinstein and Robbins are behind her every misfortune, or that Fassbender knows she exists, much less wants anything to do with her.

The raging antisemitism is new, though I have to wonder it led to the Weinstein obsession or vice versa.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Im not mad at all. You're just fun to fuck with because you're batshit crazy.

No. You are obsessed.
It is kind of amazing the way her mind rejects the rational not just in favor of the fanciful, but the fanciful she's been told is wrong multiple times. Like her being so certain Weinstein and Robbins are behind her every misfortune, or that Fassbender knows she exists, much less wants anything to do with her.

The raging antisemitism is new, though I have to wonder it led to the Weinstein obsession or vice versa.
I'm not antisemitic. And don't send your name or picture to an online stalking message if you don't want to get caught, Richard Grannon like you get caught seducing other men's wives and girlfriends like Alicia Vikander, Katy Perry, Kim Kardashian, and Ashley NeSmith.
Have a great day.

Gah, @Deadpool You are coming across like an animal rapist, ahole. My animals go to the vet regularly and are in better health than I.

Can I just give you my phone number and we scream this out before you're 'sectioned"? 4705715856 If you cant, youre chickenshit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deadpool

The word of the day is SOCIOPATH!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gah, @Deadpool You are coming across like an animal rapist, ahole. My animals go to the vet regularly and are in better health than I.

Can I just give you my phone number and we scream this out before you're 'sectioned"? 4705715856 If you cant, youre chickenshit.
Your "no you" tactic is amazing, What first grader did you steal it from?

You're absolutely retarded for posting your phone number here. You're even more retarded if you think I give enough of a shit to call it. Besides we can all see it's another attempt to sexually harass and proposition me.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Your "no you" tactic is amazing, What first grader did you steal it from?

You're absolutely retarded for posting your phone number here. You're even more retarded if you think I give enough of a shit to call it. Besides we can all see it's another attempt to sexually harass and proposition me.
Well I thought you had balls with all the ranting and taunting you were doing. Guess not tho.

Lol no. I don't post on your thread or follow you anywhere. Not with you telling people commit suicide. Not a fan.

Have a great day.

Deadpool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well I thought you had balls with all the ranting and taunting you were doing. Guess not tho.

Lol no. I don't post on your thread or follow you anywhere. Not with you telling people commit suicide. Not a fan.

Have a great day.
It's not a lack of balls, it's an abundance of brains. I'm not calling an insane person to feed her delusions that people are out to get her IRL over an online slap fight.

I don't have a thread because unlike you I'm not a lolcow, but it's ok because I'm not a fan of yours either, and I do think you should probably kill yourself.

• Agree
Reactions: Viridian

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not a lack of balls, it's an abundance of brains. I'm not calling an insane person to feed her delusions that people are out to get her IRL over an online slap fight.

I don't have a thread because unlike you I'm not a lolcow, but it's ok because I'm not a fan of yours either, and I do think you should probably kill yourself.
No you don't have a thread, do you? Wha th you need is yo be arrested and charged with criminal threats, harassment and assault. You need to be blacklisted and never allowed in public again.

You are pathetic at best. A loser of all time. The fat roach God stepped on.

Deadpool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No you don't have a thread, do you? Wha th you need is yo be arrested and charged with criminal threats, harassment and assault. You need to be blacklisted and never allowed in public again.

You are pathetic at best. A loser of all time. The fat roach God stepped on.
Except I haven't done any of those things you utter lunatic.