Trainwreck Pamela Swain / DocHoliday1977 / MsPhoenix1969 / Observer1977 / danishlace2003 / Writer_thriller - Victim of grand #MeToo conspiracy, litigious wannabe starfucker, off her meds and online

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
So I'm Richard Grannon (whoever the fuck he is) and Alan Dershowitz? Are we sharing a keyboard? That'd be very cramped, seeing as I'm on my phone.

Can I be a woman next, seeing as I actually am one? I've never had any issues with my gender, so can't really get into a male mindset, never mind 2 of them. Not Hillary tho, someone younger. Ooh, and can I be blonde as well?

Cheers 👍

If you're Richard Grannon, you're already a woman.

Dumb blonde works great for you.

Alan Dershowitz is little more than a gollum.

I also have a paper trail on Richard Grannon. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but....oh well.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
Oh Pam, even archetypal dumb blondes could run rings around you. Being mentally ill is one thing, but it's not to blame for your utter retardation.

Are you raging now? Cause I hope you are.
Why you jump on bandwagons of hate I'll never know, but you should know me by now. You should.
Calling me mentally I'll is a false statement of fact. And fyi. Calling someone mentally I'll takes away culpability and accountability for nefarious actions. Like "they knew nothing about what they're doing, they're mentally ill."

I coldly know what I'm doing, RICHARD. That's where the high IQ comes into play. And before you call me a narcissist, tell the whole world you and Harvey started this first.

Are you hacking this morning Pierre and Richard?

Narr Then

What's up wi' thi' narr, mardy arse
Why you jump on bandwagons of hate I'll never know, but you should know me by now. You should.
Calling me mentally I'll is a false statement of fact. And fyi. Calling someone mentally I'll takes away culpability and accountability for nefarious actions. Like "they knew nothing about what they're doing, they're mentally ill."

I coldly know what I'm doing, RICHARD. That's where the high IQ comes into play. And before you call me a narcissist, tell the whole world you and Harvey started this first.
Raging? Not in the slightest. If I'm not laughing at your posts, I'm rolling my eyes.

No, it doesn't. It can explain why someone might snap, or why someone else might make outrageous claims of celebrity stalking on the Internet, but it doesn't absolve them of accountability.

High IQ?! :story:

Pam, you can barely fucking read! And when you do, you don't understand it...please, stop with the jokes, my sides can't take anymore :lit:

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
Raging? Not in the slightest. If I'm not laughing at your posts, I'm rolling my eyes.

No, it doesn't. It can explain why someone might snap, or why someone else might make outrageous claims of celebrity stalking on the Internet, but it doesn't absolve them of accountability.

High IQ?! :story:

Pam, you can barely fucking read! And when you do, you don't understand it...please, stop with the jokes, my sides can't take anymore :lit:

So you're not "triggered". That's good. Cause retaliation is so tacky and juvenile.

Well as far as a celebrity, not you. You're a little youtuber.

Narr Then

So you're not "triggered". That's good. Cause retaliation is so tacky and juvenile.

Why would your delusions trigger me? That doesn't make any sense.

Not a youtuber either. Or any of the other people you're obsessed with. None of us are.

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to another retard.
True & Honest Fan
SUIT WAS DISMISSED. @Viridian @LoverofPi
@Analog Devolved

1613639800700.png

image-000001.png
image-000002.png

image-000001.png
Told you so, @DocHoliday1977

There was. There was corruption hence, this lawsuit.
You should have sued the officials then, if this was a followup.
Here are pictures of two times in the last 6 months where someone went into our house and left the door open when they left.
What say you, criminals?
View attachment 1929591
View attachment 1929596
That these prove nothing but your ability to open doors.

Attachments

• gov.uscourts.gasd.82182.14.0.pdf
    63.6 KB · Views: 68
  • gov.uscourts.gasd.82182.15.0.pdf
    183.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Hi, Pam. I'm new to your thread, but you DO know me. I just can't let others know who I am, you understand? Anyway, what you've said above isn't quite accurate.

Someone CAN have a mental illness AND still be responsible for his/her actions. For example, an individual might have bipolar disorder, be in a florid manic state, and be fully aware that murder is still wrong. Thus his or her actions are still known to be wrong and he or she should've done everything within his/her power to stop himself/herself. Jesus. Makes me want to go with a singular gender neutral pronoun.

Anyway, you get me? Oh, and I know you do. You know we totally vibe.

LoverofPi

Genuine and Authorized Pope
I have the police report from December 22, 2016
And a date/time stamp of the death threat on December 24 , 2016

LoverofPi: A police report doesn't prove you made a report to the police.

It was the county sherriff. I have the report. There was a witness.

Say one more time there wasn't a report. SAY it, bitch.
View attachment 1929104
Pam, you cannot read. I never said there was not a police report. I said the police report proves nothing other than that you reported it to the police. Looking at said report, they found nothing of worth, with everything above board.

Hey Richard. I see you pinch hitting for Harvey. What a swell guy.

There was. There was corruption hence, this lawsuit.

False statement of fact from Richard Grannon.

Alan Dershowitz making a false statement of fact.

All this is unprotected speech here in America.
Pam, at least stay consistent about your delusional accusations within a single post. Is that too much to ask?

I have more reports.
By all means, post them. Try and get them more in focus though.

Here are pictures of two times in the last 6 months where someone went into our house and left the door open when they left.
What say you, criminals?
View attachment 1929591
View attachment 1929596
I see pictures of two times you left the door open. Nothing about these photos prove your house was entered or even that you left the house.

If you're Richard Grannon, you're already a woman.

Dumb blonde works great for you.
Still lusing after Grannon, I see.

Alan Dershowitz is little more than a gollum.
Gollum is a singular proper noun. Did you perchance mean golem?

I also have a paper trail on Richard Grannon. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but....oh well.
By all means, show us the trail, Pam.

You do not have a high IQ, you have no fucking clue what you're doing, you started this, and we aren't calling you a narcissist. And no, being mentally ill does not remove your culpability, accountibility, or agency.

Are you hacking this morning Pierre and Richard?
No. Neither of them are hacking you, Pam.

Narr is not Grannon and Grannon is still more famous than you will ever be.

Anyways, glad to see the suit dimissed. As expected.

Anyone want to bet on how long it takes Pam to file the next one?

Narr Then

I'm wondering which celebrity Pam is going to accuse of bribing the judge...will it be Harvey or Hillary? Or maybe late contender Bam?

And which of us will she accuse of being said celeb? It could be all of us, swapping profiles in the blink of an eye!

There's only one way to find out...spin the wheel to plaaaaaay....

Pam's Celebrity Gang-Stalker Bonanza! 🎉
Screenshot_20210218_163355.jpg

https://wordwall.net/resource/11189610

(I can't rate myself autistic, if someone could do it for me, cheers)

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to another retard.
True & Honest Fan
I haven't posted in this thread in a while, happy to know the crazy is still very much rampant there. But am I still Alica Vikander/Hillary or have I been promoted to someone else since neither are in the headlines for anything? Like what are the current characters at play right now???
Everyone is CIA, Fassbender, Rudy, Tony, Hillary, Donald Jr, Harvey, The judge, Trump's ex secretary at the same time

No one ever gets triggered by you Pam. People read this thread to watch you sperg out about Tony and Harvey.

No one here is any kind of famous person. No celebrities, no government officials, not youtubers, not part of any kind of conspiracy. Let's see your "proof" again. Got any more emails from crazy butthurt Bryan?

SUIT WAS DISMISSED. @Viridian @LoverofPi
@Analog Devolved

View attachment 1929631

Told you so, @DocHoliday1977

You should have sued the officials then, if this was a followup.

That these prove nothing but your ability to open doors.
Haha Pam is going to lose her shit. Get ready for an epic chimpout.

I'm wondering which celebrity Pam is going to accuse of bribing the judge...will it be Harvey or Hillary? Or maybe late contender Bam?

And which of us will she accuse of being said celeb? It could be all of us, swapping profiles in the blink of an eye!

There's only one way to find out...spin the wheel to plaaaaaay....

Pam's Celebrity Gang-Stalker Bonanza! 🎉
View attachment 1930086

https://wordwall.net/resource/11189610

(I can't rate myself autistic, if someone could do it for me, cheers)
We'll find out as soon as she calms down from seeing a based judge dismiss her magnum opus.

Pam is completely reliable. She's wearing her tinfoil hat looking at celebrity pinups on her walls really trying to figure out how Hollywood pulled it off.