Trainwreck Pamela Swain / DocHoliday1977 / MsPhoenix1969 / Observer1977 / danishlace2003 / Writer_thriller - Victim of grand #MeToo conspiracy, litigious wannabe starfucker, off her meds and online

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

Which member of the Pamspiracy does Pam secretly want to fuck the most?

• Total voters

Whale Spotter

kiwifarms.net
Enough to get your unwanted penis viral?
I am a woman, I don't have a penis. But it is not unwanted if you constantly obsess about it.
I didn't say what the dream was about either. It wasn't a good dream. But continue your assumptions.
I didn't say that you were having good dreams about him either, I just said that you obsess over famous people so much that you dream about them.
Lmao do you read the internet in screams in your mind?
No Pam, it is an analogy. You are the equivalent of the crazy person who shouts insane shit on the street. The screaming is just a detail your idiotic brain chose to focus on in order to protect you from reality.
is thread in a jealous rage.
What would Alan be jealous of? Your failed lawsuits?
If you stopped for a second to think about the stupid shit you write, you would realize that none of them make sense and you desperately need M E D S.
Methinks your financial situation is bleak and you need to recoup your personal finances.
Based on your court documents, you are the last person who can teach anyone about personal finances.
No one loves you Tony Robbins. People only tolerate you now.
Tony Robbins is not here. Never has been and never will be. Get help.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No they don't. You know that they believe in what they considered to be the true god, not the bastardization the Christians call "god". For someone who claims to love Jewish people you know shit all about them. You'd get along well with Melinda.
Well, let me tell you straight up. YHWH won't give you your Temple or the Ark. So you can go squat on an old Temple rock and dream about the good ole days.

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Angry fat Harvey, it's past your computer time in Wende.

Then how would I still be posting, schizo? Is your schizophrenia going to convince yourself that now I must be someone else on the account, or that Harvey’s getting special privileges?

*Morgan Freeman's voice.

But Harvey would keep posting. As he posted on Pamela's thread, the more he lost everything. The more the people helping him lost everything.

But there is no going back.....

There is no going back.
Not a single person here has lost anything from posting here. Except maybe IQ points for reading your posts.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You see, this is why I'm sympathetic to YHWH and totally understand the book of Hosea where He calls Israel the prostitute wife that cheated on Him with every Tom, Dick and Harry polytheistic religion that blew through for 1000 years. Y'all would get caught, get enslaved to evil, then beg for deliverance cause heathens were mean and brutal and unfair to "God's chosen people"

Still playing both sides, aren't you?

Then how would I still be posting, schizo? Is your schizophrenia going to convince yourself that now I must be someone else on the account, or that Harvey’s getting special privileges?
Let's get down to brass tacks. Are you winning Harvey?
Have you beat me? Is Jew Jeopardy?
Not a single person here has lost anything from posting here. Except maybe IQ points for reading your posts.
Yet you still come back for more.

You do come back for more hoping to get a little slice of power, but never getting the anointing.

No they don't. You know that they believe in what they considered to be the true god, not the bastardization the Christians call "god". For someone who claims to love Jewish people you know shit all about them. You'd get along well with Melinda.

Congrats, only 100 more to go.
Actually 20 lbs. But God is good, His mercy is everlasting, and His truth endures through all generations.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You see, this is why I'm sympathetic to YHWH and totally understand the book of Hosea where He calls Israel the prostitute wife that cheated on Him with every Tom, Dick and Harry polytheistic religion that blew through for 1000 years. Y'all would get caught, get enslaved to evil, then beg for deliverance cause heathens were mean and brutal and unfair to "God's chosen people"

You're not even Jewish so YHWH doesn't give a shit about you. It's why he cursed you with stupidity, obesity, and schizophrenia.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're not even Jewish so YHWH doesn't give a shit about you. It's why he cursed you with stupidity, obesity, and schizophrenia.
Oh is that right? Go get the Ark, Harvey. Since you're Jewish and anointed. Go get it. Are you of a pure heart so that you won't drop dead in God's Presence? Oh yeah, that's right, you're in prison for raping women and a sex fiend. You're mind has degenerated in the stds coursing through your Jew veins.

You're the poster child of unclean.

one weird trick

kiwifarms.net
Oh is that right? Go get the Ark, Harvey. Since you're Jewish and anointed. Go get it. Are you of a pure heart so that you won't drop dead in God's Presence? Oh yeah, that's right, you're in prison for raping women and a sex fiend. You're mind has degenerated in the stds coursing through your Jew veins.

You're the poster child for plastic surgery you ugly retard.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everything that was built by Moses and Abraham was torn down in one generation in AD. 70 by men just like you.
Just like you. Men just like you lost to Titus and then sold your own people into slavery.

Tell us all your history, Harvey.

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I'm not in prison Pamela, if I was I wouldn't be allowed to post on a forum.

How does it feel to have you mind slip by you day by day? Not being to tell what's real and what's in your imagination? Do you have movies you watch on repeat like Richard Watson here on the farms? Do you have any new celebrities' and politicians you want to fixate on in your desperation to feel loved? To feel normal? You will never be normal because you refuse to take medication for your schizophrenia. You will never be loved either because you're a hateful fat woman.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're the poster child for plastic surgery you ugly retard.
Never had plastic surgery so far.
IMG_20210527_161913059.jpg
Proudly sporting my gentile blue eyes and Jew nose.

https://youtu.be/IUFOVu1CurM

Sad, the state of affairs with Jewish people putting people like you in charge, unclean, unanointed, unrepentant.....stuck in prison

Maw

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Let's get down to brass tacks. Are you winning Harvey?
Have you beat me? Is Jew Jeopardy?

Yet you still come back for more.

You do come back for more hoping to get a little slice of power, but never getting the anointing.
What in the fuck? For most, Schizophrenia is supposed to eventually mellow out after awhile with rare episodes, but this bitch is getting worse.

Welcome to Group 4, Pam.
CD330EF4-09B9-41A7-AD1B-70B9E6F1B664.gif

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What in the fuck? For most, Schizophrenia is supposed to eventually mellow out after awhile with rare episodes, but this bitch is getting worse.

Welcome to Group 4, Pam.View attachment 2214537
Look up Schizoaffective Disorder, basically schizophrenia and bipolar disorder all rolled into one.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sure pal. So every person quoting the Torah has schizophrenia. Also, ironically, those women who say no the std riddled convicts. What a shocker, Harvey.
Unclean.

Look up Schizoaffective Disorder, basically schizophrenia and bipolar disorder all rolled into one.
Oh yes, cause you can totally tell mania from posting Jewish history. Weren't all you the ones bothered cause I wasn't posting for 9 hours?

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every person who quotes the Torah has schizophrenia if that person also believes that they are being stalked and harassed by famous people.
I don't think I'm stalked by celebrities. I think I'm being stalked and harassed by American criminals and convicts.

Gross and unclean people.

Maw

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Never had plastic surgery so far.
View attachment 2214536
Proudly sporting my gentile blue eyes and Jew nose.

https://youtu.be/IUFOVu1CurM

Sad, the state of affairs with Jewish people putting people like you in charge, unclean, unanointed, unrepentant.....stuck in prison
He meant that you needed it, not that you had it. Even with filters it’s still evident.
Sure pal. So every person quoting the Torah has schizophrenia. Also, ironically, those women who say no the std riddled convicts. What a shocker, Harvey.
Unclean.
Yes, Pam. You’re called schizophrenic because you allegedly read the Torah. Nothing to do with the 930 pages before that.

I think someone would likely have been able to diagnose her with Schizoaffevtive disorder by now. Pamela‘s documented paper-trail kind of starts with her being crazy. I’ve always assumed she was normal before that because she has photos of her going out in public, but it could be a case of Schizoaffevtive disorder where she just slipped through the cracks. She’s never really clarified if she hears auditory hallucinations or sees visual hallucinations so ive always thought schizoaffective disorder was less likely. Schizoaffectives seem to get misdiagnosed with psychosis a lot, but Pam seems to be able to normally function out in public and hide her crazy until you talk to her.

Edit: Also she has random bits of Alogia (Poverty of Content, not speech) which is confusing because it’s common in schizophrenia but usually constant. She’s actually doing that right now with the whole Torah thing.

Last edited:

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He meant that you needed it, not that you had it. Even with filters it’s still evident.
Oh yeah, that's totally what he meant.

Yes, Pam. You’re called schizophrenic because you allegedly read the Torah. Nothing to do with the 930 pages before that.
Harvey's 2nd shift has arrived.

I think someone would likely have been able to diagnose her with Schizoaffevtive disorder by now. Pamela‘s documented paper-trail kind of starts with her being crazy. I’ve always assumed she was normal before that because she has photos of her going out in public, but it could be a case of Schizoaffevtive disorder where she just slipped through the cracks. She’s never really clarified if she hears auditory hallucinations or sees visual hallucinations so ive always thought schizoaffective disorder was less likely. Schizoaffectives seem to get misdiagnosed with psychosis a lot, but Pam seems to be able to normally function out in public and hide her crazy until you talk to her.
I've never seen or heard hallucinations. Sahry.

Edit: Also she has random bits of Alogia (Poverty of Content, not speech) which is confusing because it’s common in schizophrenia but usually constant. She’s actually doing that right now with the whole Torah thing. Alogia can also come off as someone who is constantly trying to “act black“ or like a stereotype. I’ve never worked in psych (most because it requires specialized certification), but ive encountered several Schizophrenic patients in a neurology practice.
I'm white with a varied DNA genetic profile. Wow. You can't accept anything posted.