Trainwreck Pamela Swain / DocHoliday1977 / MsPhoenix1969 / Observer1977 / danishlace2003 / Writer_thriller - Victim of grand #MeToo conspiracy, litigious wannabe starfucker, off her meds and online

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's the kind of chick he fucks. Not sows like you.
Jealous. But you are here on this thread.
Rudy Rudy Rudy. How many pictures of Rudy do you have printed out and taped to the wall?
LOL none. You wish.
You sit around all day doing nothing so I can't imagine you'd have much to offer since you're old, have no kids and your wacked out.
That's some serious anger.
Pam is delusional af let her have her pretend Indian waifu.
Better than any of the retards on this thread anyday.
images.jpg

IF he showed up and had a ring, I'd say yes.

Well if you can't beat 'em join 'em.
View attachment 2251060
That's the kind of chick he fucks. Not sows like you.
See, there's a whore right there for you. Why waste your time with me? Be superficial and snag this blonde. Go ahead. I don't mind.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Cup Noodle

Too drunk to live. Too autistic to die.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pam is delusional af let her have her pretend Indian waifu.
I guess I can do that. The proper term would be husbando though.
Better than any of the retards on this thread anyday.
View attachment 2251072
I figured he was a buff manlet since he is from India, but he is 6'2". I still have a few inches on him (probably in more way than one). I'm no body builder, but I'm pretty strong. I'd give myself a 50/50 chance of kicking his ass.
See, there's a whore right there for you. Why waste your time with me? Be superficial and snag this blonde. Go ahead. I don't mind.
Typical woman behavior. Anyone prettier than you is obviously a whore. You're the one being superficial. She may be the sweetest person in the world and your dude may kick cats for fun. Neither of us know either of them. You are the one making assumptions based on looks.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I figured he was a buff manlet since he is from India, but he is 6'2". I still have a few inches on him (probably in more way than one). I'm no body builder, but I'm pretty strong. I'd give myself a 50/50 chance of kicking his ass.
Jealous much? You think beating up a guy I'm enamored with is going to induce me to "love" you? No.

Typical woman behavior. Anyone prettier than you is obviously a whore. You're the one being superficial. She may be the sweetest person in the world and your dude may kick cats for fun. Neither of us know either of them. You are the one making assumptions based on looks.
Good. Go be with her. No, I really think you should pursue a woman who will make you happy. It certainly isn't me,

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Correct. You're Austria. Eventually I'll annex you without a shot fired or life lost.
I doubt it.
No he isn't. He's not Harvey because Harvey is in jail and has no internet access. Lmao Pam the funniest part is you believe it.
I confirmed him having a device.

No he isn't. He's not Harvey because Harvey is in jail and has no internet access. Lmao Pam the funniest part is you believe it.
Shut up Fassbender.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cup Noodle

Too drunk to live. Too autistic to die.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's your type.
She is, but I don't know her. I do know you however. That's how attraction works in the real world. We don't lust after images of people who we have never and likely will never interact with. I interact with you on a daily basis. I'm much more likely to get with you than her, although I admit it is still a small likelihood. Can't win a race you don't compete in though.

DocHoliday1977

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She is, but I don't know her. I do know you however. That's how attraction works in the real world. We don't lust after images of people who we have never and likely will never interact with. I interact with you on a daily basis. I'm much more likely to get with you than her, although I admit it is still a small likelihood. Can't win a race you don't compete in though.
Ima marry Prathamesh.

I do know you however.
Nope