PANERA BREAD MUKBANG | whiplash and new cycle begins- 11/12/20 - RIP Jenny Craig Diet (only lasted 2 days)

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Well, our gurl did not disappoint. We are back to Weight Watchers, which is not surprising. This cow signed with Jenny Craig for 2 years. Was she expecting to eat only 1,200 calories a day for 2 years? Had she not learned anything from past experience that she should not sign a long-term contract for any diet plan? It was the same thing with Noom. WW, etc. She mentioned that she knows how to lose weight but that if she is restricted, it makes her binge.

For me, this is a clear indication that she is not a candidate for bariatric surgery. The meal plan to follow after the surgery is extremely strict and she would not be able to adhere to it. She needs to have in-depth psychological counselling before that any weight loss programme would have any chance to work.
She literally blamed her latest binge on the restricted diet. It was pretty awesome.

She also said she knows how to lose weight, that she knows what to do, and that she's done it before. It's always refreshing when the lies come out without any window dressing and her body screams the opposite of what her mouth is saying, at the same time she is saying it.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yup, she knows 2 proven ways of losing weight - live with a girlfriend whose parents keep a tight grip on the purse strings & what food comes in the house or become seriously ill. In theory, I suppose she does know how to lose weight because it couldn't be simpler, (note I did not say easy), eat fewer calories than you expend. She is consistent in this 1 thing; she CHOOSES not to lose weight,

She's not at all confused - she's doing exactly what she wants to do: eat herself to an inglorious death. If she wants to state that in a way that would make a defiant toddler proud; her call.

She knows her audience well; the more she flip flops, the more she acts like she needs a diaper change followed by a nap, the more controversy & views she generates.

She could go on like this for years; it's amazing how much abuse the human body can put up with. She'll run out of support in her personal life sooner though & that will come back to bite her in the ass big time if she ever finds herself bed ridden. Becky has really ballooned & she was no light weight before this latest viewing. Depending on what underlying conditions she may have, it could very well be that she ends up bedridden herself or unable to do all the fetch & carry chores Amber will increasing need as she careens wildly towards 600 lbs.

Edit because grammar

Last edited:

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
You can see the absolute disgust and lack of love when she looks at Becky compared to Dustin. When Becky came over to test the soup and her mouth was burning, she just sat there and watched her struggle and rolled her eyes. If that was the big D, amber would squeal and rub allover and slobber kiss her on cam. She fucking hates Becky and it's also why she eats so fucking much cause she has no comnection with her "soulmate"

Snufkin kin

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1725050
Man, no wonder Becky's been hiding from the camera. She was doing so good losing weight this time last year but instead chose to become a moon orbiting around her ham planet of a partner.
Taking a quick glance at this, you could have convinced me that Amber was a toddler in a high chair with Becky about to feed her before deciding to eat it herself.

Tattoos

kiwifarms.net
Her food addiction needs to be treated like drug addiction. The reality is she will die like an addict without getting help like an addict.

No, she can't have "just a little bit."
No, she can't have it in the house.
No, gorl needs to stop making excuses.
No, there's no easy fix, it's hard work.
No, she need to stop monetarily profiting off your weight gain (mukbangs).
No, you need to delete all your food ordering apps - not move closer!!
No, the reason you get hate is not your audience. Its YOU.

Off Topic: I was addicted to heroin. Everything this bitch says, I've said when it came to heroin/pain pills. She will never fucking learn but im here for the shit show nonetheless.

Thumb Dumpster

kiwifarms.net
How does a grown woman with even a partially working brain think people want to hear: "CCCRRRSMMMK SMMKK SLAP SLAP" falling out of her mouth while she chews, maw agape, like some kind of missing link discovering cooked food for the first time.

I can never watch an entire video of hers. As soon as she starts eating I know we're going to be treated to another audio play of wet old people slapping their gunts together in her mouth as she chews her cud.
Even a disabled toddler could be taught to close their mouth when they're eating so people don't need to hear the initial movements of their food being digested.

Everything about Amber is vile and filthy, infected, deceitful or arrogant. Additionally, laygs on camera now you christmas hog.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1725050
Man, no wonder Becky's been hiding from the camera. She was doing so good losing weight this time last year but instead chose to become a moon orbiting around her ham planet of a partner.

Roll those caterpillar eyes at your fat gf, gurl.
Did #Amberlynn's nose shrink? It seemed unusually tiny in this video, distractingly so.

The fat continues to eat her face. It's why people who lose a lot of weight are almost unrecognizable afterward: their features have been de-fatted.

I'd call this endeavor Sisyphean but you need to push the boulder more than two steps up the hill before giving up and trying to devour it again.

Magnanimous of you to hint that she even tried to get that boulder moving.

Oh, BTW, it is commonly accepted in the US to use a plastic spoon while you are in your own home? FFS use a normal spoon Ecologiclynn

But she is concerned about the environment, you guize. Remember those makeup remover wipes that she said she was going to use because they were better for the environment? I mean, look how THAT turned out!

Two year contract with Jenny Craig
Means she's going to be paying between $8,760- $16,060
View attachment 1725196
Holy shit. You know she picked the highest priced thing, too, because, well, it's what she does.

This is like a parody of a troll of a satire of a gaslight of a lie at this point.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know anything about Jenny Craig, but this is from their website. How does she have a two year contract when they say they don’t do long term contracts?

View attachment 1725164
I also found this. So is there a contract or isn’t there. I guess maybe there is, but you can cancel before your next order goes through, but then is that really a contract at that point? The website kinda contradicts its self but either way, I didn’t see anything about a 2 year contract.
02FB833D-BBFF-4275-B523-E9D7C5A413F4.png

Black Cat

kiwifarms.net
Having worked at Panera there is a very minimal chance they mixed up a veggie sandwich and a meat sandwich. Especially considering the bacon turkey bravo is extremely popular, and the med veggie is... not.

Also extra calories? What, like the extra 100 from the "surprise" bags of chips?
Screenshot_20201112-213247_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201112-213247_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201112-213247_Chrome.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_20201112-213243_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201112-213243_Chrome.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 59

Snufkin kin

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her food addiction needs to be treated like drug addiction. The reality is she will die like an addict without getting help like an addict.

No, she can't have "just a little bit."
No, she can't have it in the house.
No, gorl needs to stop making excuses.
No, there's no easy fix, it's hard work.
No, she need to stop monetarily profiting off your weight gain (mukbangs).
No, you need to delete all your food ordering apps - not move closer!!
No, the reason you get hate is not your audience. Its YOU.

Off Topic: I was addicted to heroin. Everything this bitch says, I've said when it came to heroin/pain pills. She will never fucking learn but im here for the shit show nonetheless.
My sympathies for your addiction, keep up the fight.

It is funny though imagining Amber and her excuses in the context of actual drugs though.

“I asked my dealer for weed and he gave me heroin! Well, I guess I’ll just have to try a little bit of it. I’m totally not gonna do all of it though.”

“Y’all, nicotine patches are SO good, liek, I don’t even have any cravings now for REALZ.”

“Soooo...Becky went to the gas station to buy more wadurrr, but they only had hard liquor? So I’m just drinking that ‘cause liek, hydration y’all.”

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's never going to lose weight because food or eating, is the only thing she genuinely enjoys... in a perverse way. It seems the act of stuffing her mouth full, then swallowing, is what does it for her. I wasn't watching that closely when she had Becky taste test the chili for her vlog purposes, so re-watched it. There's definitely some tension there. Becky wasn't enthusiastic enough about the resemblance of the chili to Amber's for Amber to be happy & even when lightly pressed, was indifferent at best. Amber's reaction - yeah, plenty of unstated snark behind those eyes & a piss poor attempt to corral the viewing audience to her 'side'. She needn't bother, most of her viewers are hate watchers & their pinkies alone have twice Amber's intelligence. They don't need Amber's help to determine how they feel about Becky or why.

Yes, if Dusty had burned herself or gotten that close to Amber, Amber would have reacted like an overly enthusiastic, not yet trained puppy in need of firm gentle guidance about boundaries.

The Chantal - Amber development may provide some giggles. It seems they think by referencing the other, they're trying to not only validate their delusions to themselves, each other & they probably hope... the rest of us.

Fat chance.

Last edited:
Tags
None