PANERA BREAD MUKBANG | whiplash and new cycle begins- 11/12/20 - RIP Jenny Craig Diet (only lasted 2 days)

DuckSucker

Beautiful AND cute
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if that means she still gets all of the food delivered. I’m not sure how that works.
I feel like it's a thing with no "contract" but several "plans" and they really lean into the "cancel anytime" angle. I'm assuming it has plans that are weekly, monthly or like yearly and the weekly is like 15 ollars/day, the monthly is sold as like 200 dollars a month, and yearly is like 150/mo BEST BARGAIN, but the devil is in the details whether or not you can "cancel whenever". Amber would of course just look and not consider the details and just buy the one with the flashing Best Bargain logo.

Let's Find Out!

🗡️🗡️🗡️
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her food addiction needs to be treated like drug addiction. The reality is she will die like an addict without getting help like an addict.

No, she can't have "just a little bit."
No, she can't have it in the house.
No, gorl needs to stop making excuses.
No, there's no easy fix, it's hard work.
No, she need to stop monetarily profiting off your weight gain (mukbangs).
No, you need to delete all your food ordering apps - not move closer!!
No, the reason you get hate is not your audience. Its YOU.

Off Topic: I was addicted to heroin. Everything this bitch says, I've said when it came to heroin/pain pills. She will never fucking learn but im here for the shit show nonetheless.
Her food addiction is absolutely the same as a drug addiction, but instead meth like her parents and her brother, she's addicted to food...

Unfortunately, society has decided that Amber becoming 600 lbs is somehow better than her family members choosing meth over foods (and I have personal *issues* when it comes to this selection)... so Jenny Craig is what she's going to claim 'what works for her' at this brief point in time...

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
I wasn't watching that closely when she had Becky taste test the chili for her vlog purposes, so re-watched it. There's definitely some tension there. Becky wasn't enthusiastic enough about the resemblance of the chili to Amber's for Amber to be happy & even when lightly pressed, was indifferent at best. Amber's reaction - yeah, plenty of unstated snark behind those eyes & a piss poor attempt to corral the viewing audience to her 'side'.

Yes, if Dusty had burned herself or gotten that close to Amber, Amber would have reacted like an overly enthusiastic, not yet trained puppy in need of firm gentle guidance
There appears to be mutual annoyance, alright.
The 'it's really hawt..' after Becky takes a big spoonful was a nice touch.

d747ea9263a8420c93088bb108e5e124.gif

She can 'baaayyybbbeee' all she likes, she clearly has little regard for Becky. As the saying goes, you want to know me, come live with me. Without the buffer of the Eric and Ricky, their relationship will feel the strain. Especially with nothing to do all day, but eat and look at each other. ETA - that could explain the massive weight gained by both of them in the last couple of months.

Does she call Foodie Beauty 'Feudie Beauty'? If the shoe fits..

Last edited:

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
Bye Bye Jenny Craig. "I'm gonna take of the cheese though, those extra calories" Hahahaha she is fu**ing delusional.
Take off the cheese, and eat those extra calories laydur, when the camera's off.

As another poster said, we have eyes. She didn't get to 517 point whatever* picking 'extra calories' off of her food, and discarding them.

*(the point whatever kills me. Point anything of a pound is meaningless at a normal size, never mind her size)

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
There appears to be mutual annoyance, alright.
The 'it's really hawt..' after Becky takes a big spoonful was a nice touch.

View attachment 1726459

She can 'baaayyybbbeee' all she likes, she clearly has little regard for Becky. As the saying goes, you want to know me, come live with me. Without the buffer of the Eric and Ricky, their relationship will feel the strain. Especially with nothing to do all day, but eat and look at each other. ETA - that could explain the massive weight gained by both of them in the last couple of months.

Does she call Foodie Beauty 'Feudie Beauty'? If the shoe fits..

Is it me or is Becky's arm so hairy?

Tangerine Dreams

C129H223N3O54
kiwifarms.net
Part of me is relieved Amber was honest she broke in less than 48 hours... but that's because I picked one day in the poll.

The relationship with Becky has always been at "meh" levels of affection but, as others have pointed out, no longer having roommates and being stuck together all day without that buffer is clearly putting a strain on their relationship. I imagine one fix would be to get Thumby back on the zombie drugs of 2019.

Pepper Jack

Pepper Jack love Fraggle Rock
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So how many weight loss programs is Amber simultaneously paying for now? At least 3? WW, Jenny Craig and Noom? Might as well light her money on fire.

Myfitnesspal and Sparkpeople are free, dingus. *headshake*

I wouldn't be surprised if she is still paying for Optivia. The fags are up to their eyeballs in feelings at the shanty

Tags
None