PANERA BREAD MUKBANG | whiplash and new cycle begins- 11/12/20 - RIP Jenny Craig Diet (only lasted 2 days)

SnarlieNarlie

kiwifarms.net
So, the life changing cancer surgery is officially a forgotten bump in the road.

Imagine my shock.
Given her social media posts of today she is about to wash rinse repeat her cancer baiting shit.

How convenient that after you lost 50% of your average views in a time where apart from that Youtube is cutting CPM rates to first have your audience all riled up because you failed another diet without even trying and when they are storming your comment section with hate comments you just pull your cancer pity card.

Very suspicious timing.

What a pathetic troll. But how would Eric say? NO ONE CARES!!!

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
Given her social media posts of today she is about to wash rinse repeat her cancer baiting shit.

How convenient that after you lost 50% of your average views in a time where apart from that Youtube is cutting CPM rates to first have your audience all riled up because you failed another diet without even trying and when they are storming your comment section with hate comments you just pull your cancer pity card.

Very suspicious timing.

What a pathetic troll. But how would Eric say? NO ONE CARES!!!
I hadn’t seen those posts when I said that.

What a cunt. Now she has that card and all it’s done is made her an even more insufferable cunt. I never thought that’d be possible.

phoenixrrt762

kiwifarms.net
Her food addiction needs to be treated like drug addiction. The reality is she will die like an addict without getting help like an addict.

No, she can't have "just a little bit."
No, she can't have it in the house.
No, gorl needs to stop making excuses.
No, there's no easy fix, it's hard work.
No, she need to stop monetarily profiting off your weight gain (mukbangs).
No, you need to delete all your food ordering apps - not move closer!!
No, the reason you get hate is not your audience. Its YOU.

Off Topic: I was addicted to heroin. Everything this bitch says, I've said when it came to heroin/pain pills. She will never fucking learn but im here for the shit show nonetheless.
If I can recall, I think that some foods like sugar will hit the same receptors in the brain as some drugs, so....yeah, it’s an addiction for sure.

Lucille's Brands

kiwifarms.net
I wonder what her next upload will be. Apparently she told a fan JC day 3 would be uploaded tomorrow. Who the heck knows..
Gorl..
8654c5158cd742dba18e5ee9179371be.gif

Here's a few bits from GestureLynn.
ecf9529c470d4d5daf0d8c0912b69f34.gif

31dc986c18804593ac23256e28321eed.gif
a5bec6c7ddf948689158c66094092d1c.gif

'Mmm - I don't know..'
53d2d2ffd74049e7bf71c166ee4dc2a6.gif

9396a1d6855a4e599c94e20a0401ab22.gif

a1343b080f6c4a13a6c6389eea9a270f.gif

They're really small, them sambos.
73b22023d8414a0d937a649ec801090d.gif

Understandment. Forever.
16aad2326af54c008c9f38f0107d6e6d.gif

'I have a problem..'
8a5a13822ce54b21a435f3cdbacec42c.gif

'I'm a mess'
156a3421d9da4c11ac77bbeebc3d0221.gif

I love you all 'supporters, hahaha'

Apologies if this is too long. I'm off beer and really bored.
Edit cause stupid.

Last edited:

kiwifarms.net
There appears to be mutual annoyance, alright.
The 'it's really hawt..' after Becky takes a big spoonful was a nice touch.

View attachment 1726459

She can 'baaayyybbbeee' all she likes, she clearly has little regard for Becky. As the saying goes, you want to know me, come live with me. Without the buffer of the Eric and Ricky, their relationship will feel the strain. Especially with nothing to do all day, but eat and look at each other. ETA - that could explain the massive weight gained by both of them in the last couple of months.

Does she call Foodie Beauty 'Feudie Beauty'? If the shoe fits..

I think Becky was having flashbacks of when AL's uterus burst with blood chunks

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just sat my butt down for a quick break to see she's uploaded & it looks like a Jenny Craig Day #3 situation deal type thing.

Feeling in too cheerful a mood & being disgustingly productive to watch that right now. It's a freaking farce that she'd put that up after a mukbang & her brands of idiocy can always wait several hours. I do know when I watch it, I'll be looking for hints - blatant & otherwise of when it was filmed in relation to the mukbang & anything else I can snag.

It always makes me roll my eyes when she emphatically cries out against those calling her on out of order, now irrelevant uploads: "But guise, you don't understand! I work SO HARD filmeen & editeen to just not upload something.

The comment section on her latest might prove interesting.

some cunt

fan with a short attention span
kiwifarms.net
dislikes.png

I know it's late but there is just something so satisfying about the dislike to like ratio. It really sparked the haydurs and I think it's prompted Amberlynn's recent cuntiness since she was hoping for sympathy shelf-butt pats but she's aware just how many people are on to her trolling ways so the panera bread was a big fuck you to viewers (and responded to in turn) Paneragate, anyone?

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
I wonder what her next upload will be. Apparently she told a fan JC day 3 would be uploaded tomorrow. Who the heck knows..
Gorl..
View attachment 1727583
Here's a few bits from GestureLynn.
View attachment 1727584
View attachment 1727588View attachment 1727589
'Mmm - I don't know..'
View attachment 1727592
View attachment 1727593

View attachment 1727604
They're really small, them sambos.
View attachment 1727605
Understandment. Forever.
View attachment 1727608
'I have a problem..'
View attachment 1727609
'I'm a mess'
View attachment 1727611
I love you all 'supporters, hahaha'

Apologies if this is too long. I'm off beer and really bored.
Edit cause stupid.

She's that lazy that she won't bother putting away the pots, pans, and dishes?!

Hardly a minute in and I already spot a big fat fly buzzing around. In the last video there were TWO flies near the oven in the same frame. Can't even imagine living in such fucking filth that there are that many flies, and in a newly built apartment in an urban area.

Don't tell me she doesn't wash her pots, pans, and dishes after she's done with them.

Just sat my butt down for a quick break to see she's uploaded & it looks like a Jenny Craig Day #3 situation deal type thing.

Feeling in too cheerful a mood & being disgustingly productive to watch that right now. It's a freaking farce that she'd put that up after a mukbang & her brands of idiocy can always wait several hours. I do know when I watch it, I'll be looking for hints - blatant & otherwise of when it was filmed in relation to the mukbang & anything else I can snag.

It always makes me roll my eyes when she emphatically cries out against those calling her on out of order, now irrelevant uploads: "But guise, you don't understand! I work SO HARD filmeen & editeen to just not upload something.

The comment section on her latest might prove interesting.

To a quarter-ton fatty, everything seems like it takes effort. Gotta burn those excess calories by sweating just from lifting one's arms and moving them around about just to edit their video. Oh yeah breathing with all that fat on her lungs makes doing even the most minuscule of tasks difficult.

Tags
None