Paper Mario Series -

Which Paper Mario Game is your Favorite?

• Paper Mario

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Votes: 108 59.0%
  • Super Paper Mario

Votes: 30 16.4%
  • Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Paper Mario Color Splash

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • They're all good imo

Votes: 10 5.5%

• Total voters

Too Many Catgirls

are trained to kill
kiwifarms.net
It wouldn't even be taken seriously either.

I can just imagine as things start to look grim for the mushroom kingdom, suddenly, out of nowhere, Waluigi would come driving in on his Go-kart and rams it into the Origami King killing him instantly. Then, with the mushroom kingdom free from the King's rule, he leaves as quickly as he came.
The more we talk about, the better it sounds.

He just shows up and then fucks off. And then... AND THEN!!!! FUCK HERE IT IS. And then they would have to put him in Smash for real guys.

ChucklesTheJester

Dream Diver
kiwifarms.net

I can just imagine as things start to look grim for the mushroom kingdom, suddenly, out of nowhere, Waluigi would come driving in on his Go-kart and rams it into the Origami King killing him instantly. Then, with the mushroom kingdom free from the King's rule, he leaves as quickly as he came.
Isn't that kind of the point of Waluigi He a joke.

He was even a boss in the DDR spin off.

Have him dressed up in a bad purple Tuxedo with a mask, Peach and Daisy can fawn over him as he runs off.

Kamen WWAAAAHHH!er

NerdShamer

kiwifarms.net
You know the thing i missed most from old paper mario is the badge system,
it lead to so many options for battles.
It's an shame how some of the special moves they have you were kind of situational at times. Remind me why I need to freeze something with my magic hammer when I can just whack it to death with Piercing Blow?

But the new game looks like an riot, story-wise. And they're bringing back the inventory management fighting.

...How hard is Wargroove on the Switch? I haven't brought anything for my Switch for an few months because everything that looked interesting turned out to be varying shades of shit.

ducktales4gameboy

archive what you want to remember
kiwifarms.net
Grapevine's saying the game has leaked already due to Nintendo's terrible security. The leak may just be a demo but expect news in the next few days if not complete spoilers.

E: Aaand it's fake release scene gayoppery targeted at bricking the users of a particular mod method. The switch homebrew/piracy scene really needs its own community watch thread.

Predictions:

The helper kills mario with a golf club. Origami peach is the protagonist and is discovered to have a fold where there shouldn't be one.

Last edited:

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Paper Mario has some of the best music the franchise has ever made. Yuka Tsujiyoko is an underrated musical genius and her tracks need more love. (both games have amazing soundtracks, I just wanted to post some classic Paper Mario songs often forgotten)
Bumping this since the first Paper Mario needs more awareness/love. Also a few of my own contributions.

Goomba King battle
Doomship music remix
Tutankoopa battle
General Guy battle
Star Haven

PsychoNerd054

Green people are so sexy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

JeanActimel

kiwifarms.net
Bug fables is really the best paper mario experience I has since a long time

or

The characters are fun,the combat system is cool and deep + there is a lot of secrets and quest.

I really had a great time playing this paper mario like

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Chapter 4 needs it desperately because of how so many times you go back and forth between Twilight Town and Creepy Steeple either alone, or with a partner ill equipped to fight the enemies. It's not a difficulty thing, it's a dick move since you can't upgrade partners in the field. That's one of the things that I liked the most about the original Paper Mario, especially since after Chapter 3 TYD made it impossible to go back to Rogueport once a chapter started.

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you goddamn people need to either learn to dodge the enemies in the overworld, suck it up and sacrifice a few coins to run away, or just say "fuck it" and grind and MAYBE be able to say "FUCK YOU AMAZY DAYZEE I FINALLY KILLED YOUR QUICK RUNAWAY ASS"

I mean the Chapter 4 back-and-forth is annoying, don't get me wrong, but without that padding the chapter is pretty damn short.

Tags
None