Paper Mario Series -

Which Paper Mario Game is your Favorite?

• Paper Mario

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Votes: 108 59.0%
  • Super Paper Mario

Votes: 30 16.4%
  • Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Paper Mario Color Splash

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • They're all good imo

Votes: 10 5.5%

• Total voters

ChucklesTheJester

Dream Diver
kiwifarms.net
Can't wait for mario to climb towers to spot a ton of busy work objectives.

WATCH AS MARIO COLLECTS 100 KOOPA SHELL!
FEEL THE PHANTASMIC FUN OF DOING THE SAME OBJECTIVE 5 THINGS OVER AND OVER BUT RESKINNED TO MAKE YOU THINK IT'S DIFFRENT.
ENJOY THE OPEN(but empty) WORLD OF THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM!

Oh the horrors i can see them now.

gangweedfan

kiwifarms.net
my GF is crazy about about this game and really wants the gamecube one but its super expensive since the wii store is gone now. the only one I ever played was sticker star which I feel has flawed gameplay but really interesting levels. finding all the secret shit was the best part of the game everything else was garbage

ducktales4gameboy

archive what you want to remember
kiwifarms.net
Just emulate it. Dolphin runs it at 60fps and I'm 90% sure there's a widescreen patch.

Can't wait for mario to climb towers to spot a ton of busy work objectives.

WATCH AS MARIO COLLECTS 100 KOOPA SHELL!
FEEL THE PHANTASMIC FUN OF DOING THE SAME OBJECTIVE 5 THINGS OVER AND OVER BUT RESKINNED TO MAKE YOU THINK IT'S DIFFRENT.
ENJOY THE OPEN(but empty) WORLD OF THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM!

Oh the horrors i can see them now.
I also remember the horror that was Paper Jam.

Vapewizard

kiwifarms.net
Emulate the N64 one too. The battle mechanics are less refined than in TTYD but it's still very charming. This is an obvious complaint but it's flat out retarded how nintendo handles their N64 and Gamecube library. It's like they WANT scalpers to make bank.

• Agree
Reactions: GeneralFriendliness

ducktales4gameboy

archive what you want to remember
kiwifarms.net
The only thing that's new is the disco scene. I wonder if it's been leaked, yet?
Nope, unless there's a cart in the wild.

All review copies go out via the eShop and it's not up there yet. Much like SteamDB you can see entries for games before they're available.

E: As of 7/8 it's now up on the eShop so it could hypothetically leak at any time.

Last edited:

Vault Boy

Corporate Mascot of Vault-Tec.
kiwifarms.net
All this silence around the game is making me wary, would it kill them to to tell us if it's like the originals or not? I'm not giving Nintendo/Intelligent Systems the benefit of the doubt after they've screwed with this series three times already (yes, I consider Super the one that sent PM down the shitter), it's on them to redeem themselves with this one.

Nauseated Courgi

It's an Ass-Fuck-Get-Fucked world out there
kiwifarms.net
All this silence around the game is making me wary, would it kill them to to tell us if it's like the originals or not? I'm not giving Nintendo/Intelligent Systems the benefit of the doubt after they've screwed with this series three times already (yes, I consider Super the one that sent PM down the shitter), it's on them to redeem themselves with this one.
You can always wait for reviews, Y'know.

Reactions: Just wandering
Tags
None