Parkland School Shooting - featuring Dinesh D'Souza

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tehpope

privacytools.io | prism-break.org
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was going to post this in the Trump thread, but we're probably going to get more salt around this event and there's plenty from the last week or so.

So, to start this thread out, here's Dinesh D'Souza ("Documentary" film maker, 2016: Obama's America,Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party) responded to this tweet about Florida lawmakers downvoting a bill to ban Assault weapons.

Screenshot-2018-2-21 Dinesh D'Souza ( DineshDSouza) Twitter.png

Screenshot-2018-2-21  Dinesh D'Souza - Twitter Search(3).png

Screenshot-2018-2-21  Dinesh D'Souza - Twitter Search(2).png

Screenshot-2018-2-21  Dinesh D'Souza - Twitter Search(1).png

Screenshot-2018-2-21  Dinesh D'Souza - Twitter Search.png

Screenshot-2018-2-21 Twitter.png

Screenshot-2018-2-21  Dinesh D'Souza - Twitter Search(6).png

Screenshot-2018-2-21  Dinesh D'Souza - Twitter Search(5).png

Screenshot-2018-2-21  Dinesh D'Souza - Twitter Search(4).png

Screenshot-2018-2-21  Dinesh D'Souza - Twitter Search(7).png

Screenshot-2018-2-21  Dinesh D'Souza - Twitter Search(8).png

Screenshot-2018-2-21  Dinesh D'Souza - Twitter Search(9).png

Screenshot-2018-2-21  Dinesh D'Souza - Twitter Search(11).png

Screenshot-2018-2-21  Dinesh D'Souza - Twitter Search(12).png

Screenshot-2018-2-21  Dinesh D'Souza - Twitter Search(13).png

Screenshot-2018-2-21  Dinesh D'Souza - Twitter Search(14).png

Screenshot-2018-2-21  Dinesh D'Souza - Twitter Search(15).png

Screenshot-2018-2-21  Dinesh D'Souza - Twitter Search(16).png

Screenshot-2018-2-21  Dinesh D'Souza - Twitter Search(17).png

Screenshot-2018-2-21  Dinesh D'Souza - Twitter Search(18).png

Last edited:

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was going to post this in the Trump thread, but we're probably going to get more salt around this event and there's plenty from the last week or so.

So, to start this thread out, here's Dinesh D'Souza ("Documentary" film maker, 2016: Obama's America,Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party) responded to this tweet about Florida lawmakers downvoting a bill to ban Assault weapons.

View attachment 387196

>"Dinesh D'Souza is Exhibit A that you don't have to be white to aid and abet white supremacy"

What the fuck does any of this have to do with race or white supremacy? Or are all conservative/Republican ideas now white supremacy to these people? Never mind, I think I already know the answer to that.

>"Heartily endorsing mass shootings and coerced child labor"

Lmfao, teenagers getting a summer job is not "coerced child labor." How fucking sheltered do you have to be to believe that?

To be fair, I think his Tweet is really tasteless considering that these are teenagers who lived through a school shooting and just had to attend the funerals of over a dozen of their classmates. But maybe don't sound like such a buzzword-spouting spaz when you're calling him out.

rookie

Couldn't come up with a better username.
kiwifarms.net
Oooooo. I have a lot to say about this.

Hopefully not too :offtopic:

I don't want to powerlevel too much, but let me preface this by saying the Orlando Nightclub shooting was kind of personal for me (I think I've brought it up before too). All I'm going to give out. But as someone with loose ties to that particular shooting, I really think that just because you lived through something doesn't mean your words are automatically fact. And the kids who think that, and the kids who think completely banning and getting rid of guns is going to prevent school killings are just kids who're trying to wrap their head around what happened, trying to go with the most completely obvious option to go for, and not considering the many other outside factors that play into spree killers.

And I'm tired of everyone talking about this and thinking that just because someone supports the freedom of bearing arms means you don't care about your fellow Americans or whatever.

Granted, Dinesh wasn't particularly tasteful with his timing. Personally, I find these kinds of jokes tasteful after about half a year passes. 3 months the earliest.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 387196

Don’t neglect the false flag salt or else this becomes a wankfest

m0rnutz

Not a furry
kiwifarms.net
Oooooo. I have a lot to say about this.

Hopefully not too :offtopic:

I don't want to powerlevel too much, but let me preface this by saying the Orlando Nightclub shooting was kind of personal for me (I think I've brought it up before too). All I'm going to give out. But as someone with loose ties to that particular shooting, I really think that just because you lived through something doesn't mean your words are automatically fact. And the kids who think that, and the kids who think completely banning and getting rid of guns is going to prevent school killings are just kids who're trying to wrap their head around what happened, trying to go with the most completely obvious option to go for, and not considering the many other outside factors that play into spree killers.

And I'm tired of everyone talking about this and thinking that just because someone supports the freedom of bearing arms means you don't care about your fellow Americans or whatever.

Granted, Dinesh wasn't particularly tasteful with his timing. Personally, I find these kinds of jokes tasteful after about half a year passes. 3 months the earliest.
The school shooting statistics are also taken out of context. A very small margin are mass shootings, but a very fucking large number are inner city minorities capping each other in the ass, or firing shots out in the parking lot.

And when I say small, I mean small.

Uncanny Valley

pocket goddess
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget all the autists convincd that because school shooters have autism, this is totally gonna lead to genocide

Sissy Galvez

kiwifarms.net
In typical liberal/leftist fashion they’re exploiting these kids and the parents grief for talking points. I feel for these kids and parents too, they just want to go to school and not worry about being shot. Yes, it’s still extremely rare for his happening but it weighs on you. The kids don’t know enough about the politics to comprehend you can’t just collect all the guns or ban them. The knee jerk reactionary shit is counterproductive.

I’m glad I’m done with high school and college. My kids won’t be going to either in the US.

DrunkJoe

kiwifarms.net
The salt level from leftists is approaching Sandy Hook levels. I had to debate one screeching about background checks. They didn't even know how they work to begin with. Seriously the school, local pd and social services all had chances to charge that monster with making threats. A class 2 felony, felons dont pass the back ground check. That is on top of the fbi fuckery.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/02/luis-valdes/wakulla-county-fl-sheriffs-office-fbi-couldnt-stop-possible-school-shooting/

This just happened and shut up a few liberals in one of my discord chats. I would bet this story doesnt hit any msm left news sites or airwaves.

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
This isn't really Parkland School Shooting Salt, this is Dinesh D'Souza or whatever his name is salt. Basically tards responding to a tard, salt threads are supposed to be about happenings, this isn't really about the shooting, its people responding to someone making light of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino