PASTA MUKBANG 5/3/21 -

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"we need to accept" - bogus narratives she's trying to sell, she always tries to rope in viewers with "we".

I don't doubt the collective "we" accepts the concept of mental illnesses & the fact that a number of them can cycle. When you're mired in the throes of a bad bout of... whatever, just coping with routine 'activities of daily living' can become very difficult, if not impossible.

What most WON'T accept is years of hiding behind the excuse of mental health issues with zero genuine attempt to deal with them.

And mental health issues or not, no decent level of education, few life experiences, no adult hobbies or interests result in zero meaningful content.

12 uploads of what this month? Desultory, (by her standards), picking at shitty food? More Horrid hauls where all we see is enormous swatches of fabric taking up all the camera space?

Nope - way to much genuinely excellent content out there for me to waste any more time on her. The excellent commentary available here will be far better than the source material.
She will use "we" even when others did all the work.
Example: When she was with Dusty, Dusty would mop and vacuum their Florida apartment (it was still a shithole) but Amber would say : WE cleaned the floor.
Nah bish, WE didnt do shit. Gaslighting ho.
She would act like she was this 1950s housewife pittering around the house dusting and cleaning all day.
Bitch stinks to high heaven.
Claims she does SHOOOOO MUCHH off camera when we damn well know bish cant even wash her own cunt and ass.
Whole place must smell like budussy all damn day.
Show layrgs or riot.

Goofus

kiwifarms.net
I had to stop watching after her "two big balls in my throath" statement, it seems like we´re digging up old stuff.
She said this already when she had the UTI and tonsillitis and back then it was a good laugh for reaction channels.
She´s so bland and lazy that she cant even come up with new shit and has to recycle stuff to keep her at least somewhat a topic of conversation.

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1620125601673.png

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
Just a thought, but she didn't show us her 'trying' the chocolate cake. We saw her 'try' everything else, including foods she's already tried before. So... I wonder whether that was a teaser for her 'private' feeders? We've all heard her sexual moans and groans over crappy food... imagine the noises she makes and the orgasmic faces she pulls when she's eating chocolate cake for cold, hard feeder cash. I think I'm gonna be sick...

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
I'd love to know who she is rating her food for?

Your opinion on food means nothing if you hoover up anything and everything within a ten mile radius.

You do not have any standards when it comes to food, that's why I don't understand the whole skinny chef phrase, a fat chef (to me at least) just screams that they will eat anything whether it's good or not.

Whenever she slings in the ''mmm I'ma only eat two of these'' bit, she really thinks the audience will believer her. DaintyLynn could never eat an entire bag of garlic bread on top of rank salad (or whatever the fuck that shit was) and pitiful pasta.
Muh Mentalz pity party is as boring as ever, never change you attention seeking lard arse.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
My take on this video.

I expected and as I predicted, she blames her mental issues on not filming. In reality, she has not been “in the mood”. She says that she will do more weight-in. With everything she ate at this meal, I do not expect the scale to show a decrease. I predict that she will say instead that she is happy that her weight is still lower than her maximum of 572 pounds.

It is 5:30 pm and she has not eaten yet. So, she just got up. I thought that her sleeping schedule was fixed. Apparently, not.

This is a lot of food for two people supposedly on a diet. Was she supposed to be on a Detox? I guess “detox” has a different meaning in Lexington. She also eats where she sleeps.

She says that “she is not in the zone”. What does this even mean?

She said that she will post 12 videos in May. Not 10, or 8, but 12. This means that she already has filmed 12 videos this week and will post them later this month.

She says that her content is less than mediocre, and we must accept that for now. She means that she is accepting it, we are not. She still has this scratch on her arm.

What happened to the detox, bariatric surgery, the weight loss 001?

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I hate the fatties who bastardized the trend and made it catch on in America. Not entirely sure how livestreams of young, attractive men and women eating good food and interacting with their viewers somehow turned into "how much fast food can I shove into my mouth in the least amount of time".
Americans can bastardize anything.

You do not have any standards when it comes to food, that's why I don't understand the whole skinny chef phrase, a fat chef (to me at least) just screams that they will eat anything whether it's good or not.
I always hated that phrase, too. All it means to me is there's some enormous fatty in the kitchen probably slowing everyone else down and who, in fact, may drop dead of massive cardiac arrest during service.

This is a lot of food for two people supposedly on a diet. Was she supposed to be on a Detox? I guess “detox” has a different meaning in Lexington. She also eats where she sleeps.

She keeps up like this, and soon she will also be shitting where she eats.
She said that she will post 12 videos in May. Not 10, or 8, but 12. This means that she already has filmed 12 videos this week and will post them later this month.

Or filmed them months ago.
She says that her content is less than mediocre, and we must accept that for now.
That's her mistake. We do not have to accept it, and it seems like a lot of people aren't - they've moved on to Chantal or simply abandoned the deathfats altogether for something else, like taking down MLMs and such. And even though there will always be fresh eyeballs to replace those people, with this horseshit she's putting out, those eyeballs are going to cycle through more quickly these days because she can't be bothered to do anything vaguely interesting.

What happened to the detox, bariatric surgery, the weight loss 001?
Nobody with a reasonably functional liver and kidneys needs to "detox", but she's too stupid to understand basic biology. She will never, ever get WLS. I'd stake every cent I have on that.

Look at the still JerkyPirate posted of her - post #59. Look at the eyes... the bulb is dimming & clearly nobody's home.
Like the thousand yard stare of troops who have been in the shit too long.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Couldn't stomach watching this last night, so instead I'm torturing myself this morning. I know y'all said it already, but sweet baby black Jesus -- I couldn't get over the sheer amount of food involved here! She keeps reaching into the bag and pulling out more. And more. AND MORE! Just like the never-ending scarf trick.

tenor.gif

And yeah, she's lookin' really bad in this vid. No comment, it speaks for itself.

The other thing that struck me as really odd is how the pictures on the wall seem so tilted, fucking up the perspective. Must be because of her camera positioning for the perfect fat girl angle as she's perched high upon Mt. Pillowmajaro. Not that our gorl gives one fuck about the aesthetics of what she films, as long as her fat face is front and center and being stuffed like a hog at the troth.

angle.jpg

notfoodienotbeauty

kiwifarms.net
I doubt they thought 600lb big al would copy them. Lol, how the actual f does this woman have so much confidence? Even when her ‘mentals is bad’ she still manages to look like shit and EAT shit on camera?
And is that her bed she is sat on? It didn’t seem like the sofa to me?
She has been sleeping on the couch since she moved. Becky sleeps on the floor in the living room because Amber is scared to sleep alone.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Finally watched the first part of this (OK, three minuntes and forty seconds) and every dish in there could feed four regular people. I got the most amusement out of her opening that salad and commenting on how huge it is, but she didn't apply that same term to any other thing she pulled out of Felix's bag of tricks**. I suppose to her, that probably looked like the produce section at the grocery store, she's so unused to seeing, much less eating, any vegetables.