PASTA MUKBANG 5/3/21 -

giga melt

(lolol)
kiwifarms.net
b o r i n g

gorl come on we haven't watched you for years to be so lackluster now. where's the pizazz? at least amberlynn can say she beat chantal to mattresses on the floor a while ago.

its just so yawn. usually i dont mind putting her videos on to eye roll as i immerse myself in new amberlore but that's just it theres no more lore. i couldn't sit through it all. its all just eating doordash on the same couch in front of the same crooked prints from target.

how long do you guys think she has before realising this boring sit down "i'm totally not binge eating even more takeout off camera" mookbong type of thing doesn't cut it and she really has to wild out? i dont see our gorl doing cocaine and meth bcuz muh drug addicht parentz so the mind wonders. what will she think is good enough?

also, the point about her not touching the perfectly cut slice of cake as big as her humongous ogre paw interests me. because i didn't watch to the end i didn't realise she hadn't gotten to it. either she thinks her "real fans" will somehow find fault in her biting ("taste testing") into a huge slice of cake and not the other greasy food and doesn't want to "push it" with them or like someone said... hinting to feeders?

i know some people who do fetish stuff like that will get big big money for hinting at it in normal social media posts or videos because the person paying for it gets off on it. obviously this is more in line with her giving them a "preview" than a hint because we all know she ate that fucking cake but still.... thunk provoking.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
What do you mean Amber is not
View attachment 2144203

View attachment 2144204
I challenge any kiwi to find a single difference

Who among us does not appreciate a 50 year old trailer park grandma...

I'm tryin' some fancy-schmancy ferrin snack. Or what they - you know who THEY are, damn ferriners - CALL a "snack" but looks like bait or some random bag of whatever fell off the conveyor belt at the FACTRY 'cause you know they gotta do somethin' with that stuff, so they just croarnch it into a bag, seal it up and send it out like they're trynna be funny, but it ain't funny, nosiree. That's what my speshul needs baaaayyybuh says, and I did hundreds of ahers of research and she's right.

(Sniff)

Buncha dispekful pieces of shit.

Amber can’t fit into anything but that damn pilled as fuck maroon sweater dress. Where’s the Barbie shit HammyLynn? And all the Hot Topic dresses you hauled?

Lazy, gross, pathetic. Guarantee that she won’t make more than 6 vids this month.

The only way she’ll come back out on top now that Chantal has stolen her piggie crown is if she shows them damn layyyyggggs.

The Crawling Chaos

I will tell the audient void
kiwifarms.net
🎩 I scream internally every time I see deathfats ("regular" people too) eating pasta with bread. Why don't you throw some fucking rice into the mix to have the trifecta of carbs.

"I know it's hard to believe, but I've been eatin' a lot of salad lately."
Can you be more of a fat cliché?

At this fucking point, not even laaaygz reveal could peak my interest. Same shtick, same unwashed appearance, same laaahs, same bla-bla-bla muh mentul helth, same clickbait thumbnails, same moookbangs *cough*, pardon, dainty taste tests, same, same, same everything.

Fuck sake, call me when she shoots heroin into her laygz.

Last edited:

Oliver Onions

Stop sinning, that's literally all you have to do.
kiwifarms.net
I thought a component of mukbangs was supposed to be seeing the veritable feast laid out before the diner.

Have the standards for Amerifat mukbangers fallen so far they can't even be bothered to stuff their face on camera, properly, or is ALR so big now that she wouldn't be able to reach beyond her fat tits for the food if it was on a table?

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
I thought a component of mukbangs was supposed to be seeing the veritable feast laid out before the diner.

Have the standards for Amerifat mukbangers fallen so far they can't even be bothered to stuff their face on camera, properly, or is ALR so big now that she wouldn't be able to reach beyond her fat tits for the food if it was on a table?
The fat bitch can't sit at a table because her gunt means she is too far away for her T-Rex arms to reach. I used to work with a deathfat who couldn't fit behind the moulded benches in work's canteen, so she had to sit outside with the smokers. She had to have everything balancing on the edge of the table just so she could reach it. She also got pussy cancer. It's as if being a super-morbidly obese, greedy fat fucker is hazardous to your health.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I scream internally every time I see deathfats ("regular" people too) eating pasta with bread.

"I know it's hard to believe, but I've been eatin' a lot of salad lately."
Can you be more of a fat cliché?
Garlic bread is not Italian, or at least not from Italy. It is likely created in the U.S. the same way General Tso’s chicken is not from China. My problem with her eating it is not the bread itself but the quantity of it. Most people would have a slice or two, not the whole loaf.

Her salad is not very good, mostly of iceberg lettuce as I can see. She removed the tomato, which is probably the healthier part of it. Of course, it is soaked with a copious amount of fat-laden dressing. The calzone alone along with the salad would be enough as an evening meal for most couples. She claimed that Jenny Craig helped her with her portion control. Obviously, it did not work.

It is obvious that for her, losing weight is just an aspirational goal. She did not even try a little bit to reduce the calories in this meal by not ordering dessert. She just got up and order a large meal, instead of having a sensible breakfast. She starts the day with well over 2,000 calories and I fully expect that it is not the last big meal of the day. At the next weight in, if there is one, she will look surprised that she gained.

The Crawling Chaos

I will tell the audient void
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck am I supposed to scoop the sauce without bread?
Thing is... she doesn't use the bread to scoop the sauce (scarpetta), she eats the bread together with the pasta. One bite of pasta, one bite of bread, fucking disgusting.

Garlic bread is not Italian, or at least not from Italy
I don't know what to say because I never tried US/NA garlic bread, in my mind, whenever I hear garlic bread during Alr or Clotso's videos, I imagine a bruschetta.

Oliver Onions

Stop sinning, that's literally all you have to do.
kiwifarms.net
The fat bitch can't sit at a table because her gunt means she is too far away for her T-Rex arms to reach. I used to work with a deathfat who couldn't fit behind the moulded benches in work's canteen, so she had to sit outside with the smokers. She had to have everything balancing on the edge of the table just so she could reach it. She also got pussy cancer. It's as if being a super-morbidly obese, greedy fat fucker is hazardous to your health.
I saw someone mention she couldn't sit at a table anymore; I was thinking she could get a trestle table, put it on some blocks and have it right up to her chin so all you see is her fat face nestled between the mountains of food.

In saying that, though, I've just realised how much effort it would take and if you're willing to put effort into anything you don't end up like ALR.

KingHarkinian

kiwifarms.net
Boring video by a boring girl. I took a Screencap of this frame I paused at because it looked funny lol.
Screenshot_20210505-133220_YouTube.jpg