PASTA MUKBANG 5/3/21 -

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I saw someone mention she couldn't sit at a table anymore; I was thinking she could get a trestle table, put it on some blocks and have it right up to her chin so all you see is her fat face nestled between the mountains of food.
She used to do something similar and honestly? It was pretty disgusting. She would put the gargantuan platters of slop on a clear plastic storage box on the table. If you check her older mukbang videos, you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. Heck, one recommend/similar at the bottom of this thread is the perfect example. I think what made it so fucking disgusting to me is the fact she could literally just shovel the food right into her mouth.

Here's a screencap that (barf!) shows you exactly how she used to do it. Notice the one thing that's still consistent? Those dead, 1000 yard stare eyes as she fills her gaping pie hole. Never change, Hamber. Never change.

2021-05-05_11-30-15.jpg

funtimesrun56

kiwifarms.net
She used to do something similar and honestly? It was pretty disgusting. She would put the gargantuan platters of slop on a clear plastic storage box on the table. If you check her older mukbang videos, you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. Heck, one recommend/similar at the bottom of this thread is the perfect example. I think what made it so fucking disgusting to me is the fact she could literally just shovel the food right into her mouth.

Here's a screencap that (barf!) shows you exactly how she used to do it. Notice the one thing that's still consistent? Those dead, 1000 yard stare eyes as she fills her gaping pie hole. Never change, Hamber. Never change.

View attachment 2145287
Wasn't one of the boxes she used also the container of her sweaty flats?

Mollywhoppin

kiwifarms.net
Not sure if anyone mentioned something like this but this video made me uncomfortable. I've seen most of her mukbangs, seen her at her "lowest points" and... I never felt off watching her videos before. But this was different. I'm not saying I feel bad for her because I don't(she's the only one to blame for her situation as an adult), but watching her eat with basically zero emotion, almost like she's just existing made me uncomfortable.

Fuck you and your asspats

Unamused
kiwifarms.net
You see that bowl kind of looks normal sized but then you remember how fucking big that monstrosity holding the bowl is.
Not to mention that she ordered three separate items. A normal person would either get the salad, get the pasta, or get the mushroom shit. Why does she need all three? The pasta is like 2 servings as it is. She does this every time she eats out. There is nothing wrong with getting a side, but those are not the sizes of sides. A side could have been a slice of the garlic bread that I didn't even mention. She probably ate every single bit of that, too, though.

ShitPeanut

kiwifarms.net
🎩 I scream internally every time I see deathfats ("regular" people too) eating pasta with bread. Why don't you throw some fucking rice into the mix to have the trifecta of carbs.

"I know it's hard to believe, but I've been eatin' a lot of salad lately."
Can you be more of a fat cliché?

At this fucking point, not even laaaygz reveal could peak my interest. Same shtick, same unwashed appearance, same laaahs, same bla-bla-bla muh mentul helth, same clickbait thumbnails, same moookbangs *cough*, pardon, dainty taste tests, same, same, same everything.

Fuck sake, call me when she shoots heroin into her laygz.
"the trifecta of carbs" as an Irish person I take offence at this. No Irish meal is complete without at least one serving of potatoes. It's not uncommon to get mashed potatoes, chips and a potato in its jacket on the SAME PLATE.

kiwifarms.net
Just a thought, but she didn't show us her 'trying' the chocolate cake. We saw her 'try' everything else, including foods she's already tried before. So... I wonder whether that was a teaser for her 'private' feeders? We've all heard her sexual moans and groans over crappy food... imagine the noises she makes and the orgasmic faces she pulls when she's eating chocolate cake for cold, hard feeder cash. I think I'm gonna be sick...

you mean Becky's cake?

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
She's "aiming" for 12 videos in May... which puts her behind any rational person's idea of a sane uploading schedule.
12 videos a month is 3 a week, so by now she should have done 3. She has done that before where she put a few in quick succession filmed on the same day just to make sure she reach the magic number 12. They will not be good. On the other hand, she might have forgotten the whole thing and is having a mini vacation from her job.

Putzbomb

kiwifarms.net
🎩 I scream internally every time I see deathfats ("regular" people too) eating pasta with bread. Why don't you throw some fucking rice into the mix to have the trifecta of carbs.

"I know it's hard to believe, but I've been eatin' a lot of salad lately."
Can you be more of a fat cliché?

At this fucking point, not even laaaygz reveal could peak my interest. Same shtick, same unwashed appearance, same laaahs, same bla-bla-bla muh mentul helth, same clickbait thumbnails, same moookbangs *cough*, pardon, dainty taste tests, same, same, same everything.

Fuck sake, call me when she shoots heroin into her laygz.
Have you seen the English? Carb on carb action. Chips (fries) with everything. Chinese? I’ll have chips with that. Curry? chips, m’love. Roast dinner, three types of potatoes plus yorkies (puffy, savoury pancake like thing)....deep fried chip butties, chips on bread, pot noodles on bread, with chips.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Have you seen the English? Carb on carb action. Chips (fries) with everything. Chinese? I’ll have chips with that. Curry? chips, m’love. Roast dinner, three types of potatoes plus yorkies (puffy, savoury pancake like thing)....deep fried chip butties, chips on bread, pot noodles on bread, with chips.

Nothing to do with the freak show that is Big Al - I just wanted to say that sounds fucking delicious.