pathology results & cook dinner with becky - 08/01/20 -

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She won't die of cancer; at least not any time soon. Her weight still leaves her at high for a number of other cancers, some of which move at a far swifter pace.

There's also still the abnormal lab results she mentioned that have not been addressed.

The Grim Reaper is merely taking a coffee break on his march to Amber's address.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
She won't die of cancer; at least not any time soon. Her weight still leaves her at high for a number of other cancers, some of which move at a far swifter pace.

There's also still the abnormal lab results she mentioned that have not been addressed.

The Grim Reaper is merely taking a coffee break on his march to Amber's address.
Amberlynn mentioned that she is taking estrogen to make up for lack of uterus. But she has 400 pounds of extra fat! Doesnt that manufacture enough extra estrogen?? Hence the fucking cancer that, you know, necessitated the abortion of her uterus.

What kind of cancers is she looking forward to next? 🤔

Becky seems to have gained back all the weight she lost and more. If she really is diabetic she really needs to be careful about that shit

Also, happy to hear the cancer isn't turning out to be terminal. Long live my favourite cow (with a big Semper Fidelis to all the medical professionals that got her through it)
:semperfidelis:
Imagine becky dying of a diabetic coma before amberlynn dying of cancer :story:

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Umm, FatAl had to start taking blood thinners the day BEFORE surgery?? That doesn't sound right.
Also, I wonder how many times the doc had to repeat herself before the idiot could begin to understand what was being said to her... I'm guessing lots.

Aviva's Biotech-Breakdown

What white trash means, is a moral failure.
kiwifarms.net
It took me like 3 whole mins to understand that she was saying "staging" and not "sage-ing" jesus

I'd be here for a Hamberlynn witchcraft arc though
Because I'm high as a mf: I rewatched the vid & could only hear sage-ing and can't get Witch!Hamber out of my head)
9EF88E2A-5C37-46CD-8A2F-E288A5C18FC5.JPG1A677C75-5E0E-4DD5-98A7-2DD53CC7ABAB.jpg

AU where Amberlynn divines who stole the krabby patty secret formula

Last edited:

Gaitlord

Educated Immigrant Woman
kiwifarms.net
Lol @ methmama wanting to be a YouTube sensation and get in on the coins. Grifters be grifting, no matter how much Jesus they’ve found. She’s there to help and spend time with her neglected, deathfat daughter because she’s “dying from cancer”, but kristine can’t help but notice how much sweet easy cash the YouTube brings in. Even easier than selling drugs.
The Life of Young Hamber and Methmama:

mysterymoment

kiwifarms.net
This was really the perfect outcome for her. Had the cancer scare for follows/YouTube career but it's not going to kill her now. She seems pretty elated in the video and on Twitter atm. I'm glad she's okay though, nobody deserves that shit.

EDIT: She deleted Twitter :/

Last edited:

Clearly a Cylon

A friendly toaster.
kiwifarms.net
Umm, FatAl had to start taking blood thinners the day BEFORE surgery?? That doesn't sound right.
Also, I wonder how many times the doc had to repeat herself before the idiot could begin to understand what was being said to her... I'm guessing lots.
I must have missed that. That would have been a disaster on the table. She probably has no idea what medication they were giving her.

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
I hate this era already.

Does she have some secret plan on how shes going to to get her channel to gain traction again? The haydur nation is the fuel to her career and I dont think people give a fuck anymore cancer or not. Ambers always had plans to completely isolate Becky but now that there is no orbitors, its just going to be the 2 of them showing what they got at fye and target. Also amber 100% has plans to stay at 500lbs

Tags
None